Opposite Attracts (Company Outing Last Part)

Polar Opposites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was pissed. Totally pissed. I wasn’t really planning on stopping and leave her hanging but I just thought that we could have a romantic night walk underneath the evening sky instead of locking ourselves in our rooms doing you know.

I mean, it’s not like I don’t want it. I was too sure I could have taken her right then and there, but something’s just doesn’t feel right. Of course, other than the battle who’s going to be on top, but I feel like we shouldn’t be doing it just because we were under the effect of alcohol.

 

Flashback

 “Let’s go outside, Irene.”

Irene raised a brow as she looked at me as if searching for any kind of joke to follow.

But I didn’t say anything and only continued smiling at her.

“Wendy, in case this is one of your silly ideas. This is not in any way funny,” Irene has her serious tone and I began to sweat again due to the intimidating look.

“Well, I just thought that we could walk outside and have fun and you know, enjoy?” I said and rubbed the back of my neck, looking elsewhere but her. That black bikini is so gonna be the death of me any sooner if I stare any longer.

Irene stared at me for a few seconds before I hear the creaking of the bed and the crumpling of sheets, signaling she has stood up.

I turned to her and was met by a pair of arms wrapping around my neck.

“But this is fun and I’m definitely enjoying it,” Irene began my neck and I felt my whole body stiffen because of the action.

“I-Irene,” I gasped.

“Hmm, maybe I should endorse Joy for promotion for giving you this look,” Irene’s hands began to wander south and my breathing hitched feeling the warm touch.

Before I knew it, I was pushed down to the bed with Irene’s roaming hands all over my body.

“My self-control has already snapped Wendy. If you think, you’re gonna leave here unscathed, you can throw that thought aside,” Irene chuckled and I felt her hand squeezing my .

“H-hey!” I squeaked from the sudden contact.

“Shh, I’m commanding you to stay still,” Irene whispered.

I raised a brow hearing that, gaining the courage to push her away. Irene’s face turned dark and I know she’s so close on tying me to the bed for resisting.

“What?” she asked, not hiding anymore the annoyance in her tone.

“We should stop,” I said in all seriousness.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” she argued and was about to pounce on me again but I took hold both of her shoulders, my gaze running a quick scan of her figure.

“This is also hard for me Irene,” I said creasing my brows.

“Then don’t hold back,” Irene retorted a matter of factly.

“This isn’t right.”

Irene tilted her head.

“What’s wrong with having with your girlfriend?”

“We’re both intoxicated with alcohol.”

“I’m not drunk, Wendy.”

“Drunk people never admit they’re drunk.”

This time Irene exhaled.

“Don’t you want me?” she said in furrowed brows.

“What? Of course I do.”

 Oh great, now she’s using reverse psychology.

“Then what the heck is wrong with you!”

Irene was about to pounce on me again but this time I engulfed her in a tight hug.

“Calm down, Irene,” I said soothingly while running my hand on her raven black locks.

“Calm down,” I repeated.

Her ragged breathing became stable, same with her tense muscles that now began to loosen up. I felt her arms wrapping around my body in return as she nestled at the crook of my neck. This time, with no .

I heard her deep sigh as I felt her gripping the thin straps of my top.

“You are seriously gonna be the death of me Son Wendy,” Irene mumbled.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until I heard faint snores coming from Irene.

I was about to detach myself and tuck her properly when I notice how tight she was holding me.

“Don’t leave me.”

I froze for a bit not really knowing if she was awake or sleep talking. After much contemplation, I decided it wouldn’t hurt spending the night with her. So, I fell asleep with her on my hold.

The next moment I opened my eyes, she was gone.

 

Present

And so, here I am with Joy and Seulgi, eating our scrumptious lunch in the hotel’s dining area. I have told them the details of what happened last night which I thought maybe I shouldn’t have because I was met with deadly hitting and light punching.

“You are so stupid, Wendy,” Joy snorted as she took a bite of her salad.

“I would’ve broken up with you right then and there if you did that to me,” she continued.

“But I just thought that,” I sighed, once again poking an innocent roasted chicken.

“You know Wen, sometimes you should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter