Artwork

One Moment: A Series of Henber drabbles

Artwork

“Hey, let me draw a picture of you.” Amber pulls out her sketchbook and positions Henry’s head before he can protest.

“I didn’t consent to this,” he complains but doesn’t move.

She puts her pencil to the paper and begins to draw.

“Do I look regal like this?” he asks.

“Yep.”

“Do I look handsome?”

“You look Canadian.”

Henry gives her the finger and she laughs.

“Stop talking. I want to capture you perfectly.”

5 minutes later, she says “Done.”

“That was fast. Let me see.” He wrenches it out of her grasp, looks at it with large curious eyes, then…“What the hell!”

Amber starts cracking up. It’s a stick figure wearing a hat, the same LA hat he’s wearing right now, and the face has giant chipmunk cheeks drawn. Stick figure Henry is holding up a crude violin.

She’s still bent over from laughing as he throws the sketchbook on the floor somewhere and tackles her onto his bed.

“What are you doing?” she yells, staring up at him.

“Making you pay,” he says, then smashes his lips against hers.

She pays extra by sliding her tongue into his mouth.

 

A/N: Amber has a sketchbook in real life and her drawings are pretty awesome. She showed it in an interview. I wonder if she's drawn any pictures of Henry in real life. Next drabble/short short short story to come tomorrow. It's also rated M.