Terms of agreement – pt.1

My Insolent Housemate! [ dara x p.o au ]

 “Terms of agreement” – pt.1 

Seho proposes to have each their own condition for the renting contract in order to make their cohabitation more interesting.

 

 

“What kind of condition is that Hyung?!”.

P.O whined; his eyes wide open at the contract he had just ripped from Seho’s hands.

“…My conditions are not to exercise and bake a little bread together, but yours…”, his complaint continued in a nervous banter.

 

“Those are my terms, they’re final”. Seho remarked as he crossed his arms.

 

Dara looked over P.O’s shoulder to peak at the outlandish request and giggled, “It could be fun”.

 

The rapper sighed deeply and deposed the papers beside him, defeated.

“If Sandara noona likes this then maybe we should try it”, He thought to himself, letting go of all protests at the sight of his noona sheepish smile.

“I guess we could do that”.

 

“Repeat after me!”.

Seho raised his right palm and rest his left hand on his heart.

“I hereby swear to help my housemates get a date in time for the Music Festival”.

The two tenants attentively repeated every word of the oath even though their enthusiasm was clearly way different from Seho’s.

 

“Very well then! We’ll be like a love dream team”. The landlord concluded, pleased by how easily his housemates accepted the proposal.