「prompt poll 」

My Insolent Housemate! [ dara x p.o au ]

 PROMPT POLL 

Before I get started I'd like to share with you a couple of prompt ideas I came up with to understand what could interest you more.

I'll list them all with a brief explanation, please take a minute to participate to the poll at the and and vote your favorite idea!

 

1. Unordinary Girl 

Collection of moments of P.O appreciating Dara.

2. Cry with me

P.O asks Dara out on a Movie Date. She feels comfortable enough to cry with P.O 

3. My type

Collection of moments of Dara noticing P.O

4. Clumsy confession [what if]

what if - P.O confessed his feelings on their Date on Han River.

5. Just a dongsaeng [angst]

Dara friend-zones P.O because afraid of other's judgment. She realises she actually reciprocates his feelings.

6. Contract terms

Seho's condition for the contract is that all the housemates will help each other get a date in time for the music festival. P.O and Dara organize a blind date for Seho which ends unexpectedly badly. The housemates think they have failed their mission but Seho soon realizes he just accomplished it because P.O and Dara found each other.

7. Inferiority Complex

P.O and Dara go together to the music festival. There Jihoon gets a taste of her huge popularity among men. He suddenly feels jealous and conscious of himself.

 "Get away from her~ Dang it!"

8. Third-wheeling

Saeho is frustrated by P.O's complete lack of game when it comes to Sandara. He helps him get closer to her but instantly regrets doing so when he finds himself third-wheeling all the time...

 

「 timeline where P.O is the landlord 」

 

9. You're living with a girl?!

P.O's friends hang out at his place just to ask him how is it to live with a woman like Sandara. He sees how his house has changed since he lives with her.

10. Baby pictures

Dara stumbles upon an album of Jihoon's baby pictures.

11. Save Room [Inspired by one of P.O's fave songs by John Legend]

♪ Say that you'll stay a little ♪
♪ Don't say bye bye tonight ♪
♪ Say you'll be mine ♪
♪ Just a little bit of love Is worth a moment of your time ♪

 

♪ Let down your guard just a little ♪
♪ I'll keep you safe in these arms of mine ♪
♪ Hold on to me - pretty baby ♪
♪ You will see I can be all you need ♪

Saeho is already gone. Dara is preparing her suitcases to leave after him but Jihoon stops her at the door and suddenly embraces her, begging her to stay for while.

 

[extra I'm adding,,, just comment the number because they're not part of the poll]

 

12. Miniskirt

Dara enjoys wearing baggy, hip-hop style clothes. People start to notice how she unconsciously started to dress more feminine, perhaps to show herself as woman and not senior to a special someone.

13. Matching Outfits

Dara and P.O participate in the same event wearing matching outfits. Everyone thinks they are coming out as a couple, but they deny everything. At the end of the night, they text each other:

“How come you decided to wear that outfit on this day? I thought I told you not to make it obvious huhu”.

“I guess we just have similar fashion sense, maybe because we started dating. We are soulmates indeed”.

“Like fashion soulmates?”.

14. As Sweet as Cotton Candy

P.O reminisces his times with Seho and Dara and misses them. It was so sweet but then suddenly gone, just like cotton candy.

15. The blanket is too thin

P.O brings Dara another blanket since the one in the guest room is too thin. He imagines Dara ask him to sleep with him instead.

16. Around you, I don’t know how to behave

Dara is weary of the between the two of them and thus keeps a safe distance from P.O, but secretly wants to pay attention to him.

17. Evening rain

They both go out in the rain then go back home to get tea and P.O takes care of her.

18. Dispatch is onto us

P.O and Dara think they are getting chased by reporters and find a quiet place where to rest.

17. Take your shot

The Housemates play a drinking game but Sandara at it. P.O offers to drink all of her shots to prevent her from getting wasted but ends up getting too drunk for his own good, mumbling stuff he'd never dare to say.

18. Such a cute rascal

Dara is lowkey mad at P.O so he tries to use aegyo to win her back.

 

//Thank you for your input!