CHAPTER 6

Can We Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yong”, Wheein shouted.

“Oh why?”, Yong turned.

“I’ve been calling you like thousand times”, Wheein scolded Yong.

“Sorry. I’m thinking about something just now”, Yong apologised.

“What make you so polite with me?”, Wheein was shocked with Yong’s action but laughing as well as she finds it funny.

“Nothing. Are you hungry?”, Yong asked.

“Yes. I wanted to ask you that. There’s something I wanted to tell you. An interesting story”, Wheein pulled Yong to the cafeteria.

“So, what’s your interesting story?”, Yong asked when both of them found a spot at the corner of the cafeteria.

“So, yesterday I was working, and someone bullied me”, Wheein started her interesting story.

“What the- I should kill that person”, Yong cursed out that person.

“Who dare to bully my wheein”, Yong was furious.

“Chill”, Wheein laughed.

“There’s someone help me. I don’t even get the chance to ask his name”, Wheein pouted.

“It’s a guy”, Yong teased Wheein.

“Well, he’s kinda good looking”, Wheein shyly said.

“Omo omo”, Yong pushed Wheein.

“So, are you planning to find him?”, Yong asked and took a huge bite of her bread.

“If there’s fate, why not?”, Wheein laughed making Yong to choke her bread.

“Yah I told you not to eat a lot in one time even though you had a big mouth”, someone offered water to Yong. Yong just took without looking at that person.

“Oh, isn’t you the-“, Wheein was shocked to see her angel standing beside her.

“You’re the cute cashier”, Byul laughed.

“I guess you’re student here”, Byul added.

“Byul?”, Yong looked confused.

“You know him?”, Wheein asked.

“Aahh”, Yong hesitated.

“I know Yong”, Byul answered.

“By the way, I’m Moon Byul Yi. You can call me Byul”, Byul introduced himself to Wheein.

“I’m Jung Wheein”, Wheeiin blushed.

“Oh so you’re Hye Jin friend. I guess we’re the same age”, Byul said while taking his water back from Yong.

“I need that”, Yong pulled the bottle back.

“No, I skip a year and enter to an advanced class”, Wheein explained.

“Can I have my water back?”, Byul looked at Yong back.

“No.”, Yong glared at Byul.

“Fine. Nice to meet you Wheein-shi”, Byul smiled and left to buy new bottle of water.

“Yong, how you know him?”, Wheein asked immediately when Byul left.

“He’s my ermmm”, Yong tried to explain

“Your?”, Wheein ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter