CHAPTER 4

Can We Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omma, we’re back”, Yong alerts her mum.

“How’s your evening walk?”, Mrs Kim asked.

“It was great!”, Byul answered the question instead making Yong turned around with a confused face.

“Glad to hear that”, Mrs Kim grinned. I guess they solved their problem now.

Byul excused himself into his room while Yong stayed with her mum in the living room.

“So what you doing just now?”, Mrs Kim asked her youngest daughter who were watching tv.

“Just took some photo for unnie task”, Yong replied while looking at the tv.

“That’s all?”, Mrs Kim questioned more.

“Then what omma expect to happen?”, Yong turned at looked confused.

“I mean I know you like him and so does him. This past two years omma know there’s something going on between you two. Usually, you will feel excited to meet or call him”, Mrs Kim explained.

“How did you know?”, Yong questioned her mum to know how much her mum knows about it.

“Well, I could see that you always on the phone smiling like an idiot when talking to him”, Mrs Kim giggled.

“Does appa know about it?”, Yong was scared to let his appa know about this as she knows Mr Kim does not approve their relationship.

“He suspected it at first, but he didn’t know that much”, Mrs Kim’s answered make her daughter relieve.

“But why appa doesn’t like me and Byul be together?”, Yong asked her mum to get the answer she wanted to know the most.

“Well…”, Mrs Kim tried to explain.

“We’re home with food”, Yong Hee shouted.

“Let me see what you guys bought”, Mrs Kim stood up and went to her husband. I guess she need to know the truth later on.

“Food here”, Byul went out from his room and joined Yong Hee. They had their dinner together as a complete family which make Byul happy.

“So, tomorrow we will be walking around. Get enough rest okay”, Mr Kim said and entered his room.

“I will clear this. Get some rest omma”, Byul grinned at Mrs Kim.

“What a sweet boy”, Mrs Kim happy to have a son like Byul.

“Let me help you”, Yong volunteered.

“It’s okay. I can do it”, Byul refused.

“Fine. You two do it. I’m gonna get some rest”, Yong Hee said and left leaving that two behind.

“Well, I do the dishes. You do the table cleaning”, Byul said.

“Why?”, Yong asked.

“Because detergent could destroy your precious hand”, Byul smiled.

“What a greasy boy”, Yong scolded Byul. He still Byul I know. This thought make Yong happy to be around with an old friend or her first love that she never forget.

“So, how’s your school?”, Byul asked Yong.

“Well, it’s not bad. I’m the vice president of the elite club so I’m kinda busy”, Yong wiped the bowl Byul washed.

“Not bad. You’re smart but kinda dumb I guess”, Byul giggled.

“Why?”, Yong glared at Byul.

“Well, you’ve been wearing your shirt wrongly”, Byul laughed.

“What?”,Yong just realised she wearing the shirt wrongly.

“Why you didn’t tell me?”, Yong scolded Byul.

“I wanna tell you but you walked away just now”, Byul laughed.

“Yah you should tell me”, Yong hit Byul.

“Ouch. It’s hurt. Stop it”, Byul laughed and he was happy that his relationship with Yong changed into the old relationship.

“I’m gonna kill you after you settle this washing”, Yong threw the wet towel and entered her room.

“So, what’s with the laugh?”, Yong Hee smirked.

“I wear my shirt wrongly the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter