CHAPTER 1

Can We Be Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Byul wake up’, Yong Sun jumped on Byulyi’s bed. Moonbyul rubbed his eyes and look at Yong Sun.

“We’re late for school”, Yong Sun shouted.

“Oh no”, Byul yi jumped down from his bed and changed his clothes.

“Morning appa, omma”, Moonbyul greeted the Kim’s having coffee in the living room.

“Why are you wearing your uniform?”, Mrs Kim asked.

“B-But today school. I’m late”, Moonbyul stuttered.

“YONG!”, Moonbyul shouted when he realised it was Yong Sun prank.

“AHAHAHAH”, Yong Sun run into her room.

“Come here”, Moonbyul chased Yong which make the Kims chuckled.

“I really do hope that they can be a great partner when they are adult”, Mrs Kim looked at her husband.

“No. Yong Sun and Byul is in a different standard”, Mr Kim disagree.

“Yah Yong. Why you lie to me?”, Byul caught Yong.

“You promise to play with me today”, Yongg pouted.

“Sorry I forget and I was tired”, Byul apologised.

“How you going to be a good husband to me?”, Yong hit Byul’s head.

“Eww I won’t marry an old noona”, Byul laughed.

“It’s just a one year gap and whatever happen you’re always mine”, Yong hugged Byul.

“B-but I don’t like you Yong”, Moonbyul said apologetically.

“You will like me soon”, Yong squeeze Byul’s cheek.

“Let’s eat before we go out and play”, Byul went out from Yongs room.

 

Byul stayed with the Kim’s family until the age of 13 years old. The feeling of Byul towards Yong getting deeper day by day throughout the 6 years living with the Kims.

 

“Are you sure you not following us?”, Yong looked at Byul who was sitting at the next swing.

“Y-yes’, Byul looked down not wanting to show Yong his disappointment face.

“But what about us?”, Yong stood up.

“There’s nothing going on between us”, Byul stood behind Yong.

“After all this year, you’re saying you don’t have feeling towards me”, tears started to from at Yong’s eyes.

“Yong, I do like you but I’m not ready to love you”, Byul held Yong’s wrist.

“You see… I’m just a child that lost his parents and staying with your family. This doesn’t make it nice for me to be with you”, Byul sighed.

“WHY?”, Yong shouted and looked at Byul which make Byul scared to hell.

“Ermm.. You’re from a rich family and I’m nothing to that. You’re parents might dislike me if they know we are in relationship. Yong, I can’t give you anything”, Byul said with sighed.

“So do you love me?”, Yong asked.

“I do love you but I keep on erase the feeling because I don’t wanna disappoint your parents as you’re their precious daughter.”, Byul looked away from the Yong’s eyes.

“Byul, can we be in relationship even though we going to stay far from each other? And about this relationship can we just keep the secret between us? Both of us going to work hard to get the blessing from omma and appa”, Yong held my face.

“But I’m good at nothing”, Byul looked into Yong’s beautiful face.

“You’re good at stealing my heart”,Yong smiled which make Byul’s blushed.

“Since when you’re so greasy?”, Byul giggled.

“Since I love you”, Yong hug Byul.

“Byul, can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter