Episode 8: Would you give me a chance?

I want to be yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exy: Oi! Jahoon! Come here, my girl!

I gave Exy a “what the hell?” look but followed her to the outside of the house, to where the swing was. We sat down and turned in our seats so that we were facing each other.

Exy: I have to ask you about something serious. How do you feel about Bona? I have noticed you two being much closer to each other compared to others.

I looked away from her eyes and to the ground, scratching my not-so-itchy neck. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter without knowing why.

Jahoon: Well… If I have to be true… I'm actually not sure myself. I feel comfortable being around her but still, I feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm around her. I like her smile, it's really pretty and it make me feel warm and fuzzy and when she laugh, she makes me want to laugh too and-

Exy: So you are in love with her? I

had my mouth open, wanting to talk back and deny but nothing came out of my mouth. I closed my mouth into a thin line and slowly nodded.

Jahoon: Seems like it.

Exy: Really?! Bona would love to hear that! Now she doesn't have to worry about you not giving her a chance…

Exy looked at me with wary eyes and a sly smile, showing that she had talked too much.

Exy: Act like you didn’t hear anything about that. I haven’t said anything.

I tried to keep in my laugh by biting my cheek. I covered my mouth and then my ears, indicating that I won’t say anything and that I haven’t heard anything.

Exy: I see why everyone likes you Jahoon and please bear with me but I had to ask you about it since I care for Bona and I’m her leader after all.

Jahoon: I understand your feelings unnie. I’m a leader too, remember?

Exy: Right… Sometimes it is hard to remember how childish you react.

I looked at her with narrowed eyes and turned to face the front with my back now leaned against the swing.

Jahoon: I will take that as a compliment and act like I didn’t hear anything.

I turned my face to look at her with a pout. We were silent for a while before we both broke out in wild laughter. After calming down, I wiped a tear away, that have escaped from my eye. Exy lightly hit my shoulder.

Exy: We better get inside now or else Bona would kill me for spending too much alone time with you. I can already feel cold daggers in the back of my head right now.

We both stood up and walked our way inside of the house, where we meet Dawon and Soobin, who was bickering about how to eat tangsuyuk correctly while walking to the living room. Exy and I turned to face each other and talked at the same time.

Jahoon & Exy: Dipping is the correct way!

Exy: Ahh~ I knew we would easily become friends with each other. We are so alike! By the way, I have to warn you that Bona is someone who really can get jealous, possessive, and clingy when she is really in love with someone and especially if that someone is you. I’m 100% sure.

She then walked away to Eunseo, who had called her to help her since Luda was trying to kill Eunseo after she had a bit too much about her height. I stood there for a while and thought about Exy’s words.

Sanghoon: Jahoon noona! Help me!

Yvette: Jahoon unnie! Help! Cherry is about to burn down the house!

Cherry: No I’m not! I’m just cooking!

Jahoon: Who let Cherry into the kitchen! Wait! I’m coming now! Aish! Why do they always have to give me a headache?

I facepalmed myself and made my way to the kitchen, hoping that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter