Chapter 13

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what Joohyun told her, Seulgi changed. She started exercising and jog every morning. Eating healthy foods, OPS except vegetables. 

After weeks she became close with her twin daughter Ahreum and Yeri, together with their friends. Hanging out here and there.

One morning, Wendy and Seulgi are surprised about  outbursed of the front door.

"WENDY SON! TELL ME THE TRUTH, IS THIS KANG SEULGI CHILD?!" pointing at seulgi.

Wendy shook her head so fast. "No that's my daughter."

"Then how can you explain this?" Joohyun show a picture of Seulgi in teenage years and put it beside Seulgi's face. 

"-THIS EXACTLY LOOKS LIKE HER, IS THIS WHY SHE CHANGE SO MUCH. SHE CHEATED ON ME?" Joohyun angryly told Wendy.

Wendy just laughed and try to ease her nervousness. "She's my daughter from Seulgi's cousin"

"Seulgi's cousin?" 

"Yeah we  had you know, One night stand and then poof here she is. Her Mom is like Seulgi's Twin Sister. They so much look a like" Wendy try to convince her.

"How come she never told me?"  Joohyun questioned.

"Well you know Seulgi, She thinks it's not important "

"Well sorry to interupt but i need to go to school" Seulgi smiled stiffly trying to get out of the situation.

"Oh go go, Seulwon take care my daughter" Wendy smiled like she's teasing Seulgi,

"Thank you appa" Seulgi ran like her life depend on it.

"I can guarantee that to you Joohyun, Seulgi will never cheat on you. Even if she die" Wendy Reassured her.

"Ara ara" Joohyun just shrugged it off. But it bother her, when she saw Seulgi's picture that looks like Seulwon.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Seulgi arrived from school, She see Saeron with blood and wound on her face and Taeyong with a wooden stick on his hand.

Taeyong pushed Saeron on the table, and about to hit her with the stick, Seulgi who act fast enough hold taeyons hand.

"That's enough" Seulgi growl at him.

"Let go of my hand"  Taeyong look at her and Seulgi hold his hand firmly

"Put some strength through it, you Jerk" while she gripped it more tightly.

Taeyong was about to let go of stick when Saeron stand up and push him outside the room and about to punch him, but Taeyong grab her collar and punch her.

Yook Sungjae saw it and called them to Discipline office, Seulgi just stared on Saerons back while she walk away.

Yeri who's passing through the stairs saw Saeron and Taeyon following Mr. Yook Sungjae.

Saeron looked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Joohyun is the happiest when she was accepted on her job, Even though theres some officemates who pick on her. It never stop her to achieve her dream and work for her family.

She kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter