Chapter 11

Young Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa I'm okay"

"Ahreum-ah If you have anything to tell, you can tell me anytime. I'm always at your side" Seulgi felt her tears threatening to fall just like her daughter.

"Okay" Ahreum-ah ended the call, While Seulgi look at her back, she decided to approach her.

 

"Hey Kang Ahreum!" 

"Son Seulwon?" Ahreum asked confusedly.

"You're pretty good, But I'm also pretty good at Baseball" Her daughter scoffed.

"Stop bluffing" Ahreum laughed told Seulgi.

 

"What's with that tone, Don't you believe me?" Seulgi puts her hand on her chest. While looking at her daughter disbelief. She remove her bag and coat.

 

"Okay pass me the ball" Ahreum smiled and gave her the ball while ahreum took a baseball bat.

 

When Seulgi perfectly pitch the ball and her daughter hit it. They both have a WOW face. Amazed by  both of theirs skills.

 

"Did you tell Mr. Sungjae or My father about me?" Ahreum asked.

"Why would i tell them that?"

"Then do me a favor, Don't tell them about me" Seulgi's heart ached from what she heard from her daughter. Her daughter Ahreum hiding everything from her and Joohyun. Because she doesn't want to burden them.

 

"Okay, I'll do that. Btw how long have you been playing baseball?" Seulgi asked her daughter while smiling.

"Just a while back. Just for fun" Ahreum smiled.

 

"Meaning you're interested in it?" Seulgi told her.

"Who said I wasn't interested?" Ahreum answered and took the ball from Seulgi's hand and Pitch it.

She silently look at her daughter.

 

While in Kang's Home.

Joohyun is waiting for her daughter to come home, she's sitting on the dining table.

She heard a door opening, where Her daughter Yerim entered.

"Kang Yerim, Come sit here"

Yerim took a breath before facing her mother, She took a sit. Joohyun took out the electric cigarette from her pocket and put it on the center of table where she's facing her daughter.

"Why did you take this?" Joohyun asked.

"I though you were throwing it because you didn't smoke it." Yerim avoided her Moms gaze.

"If i don't smoke it, Does that mean you can?"

"Why can you do it, But I can't?" Yerim  answered and finally met her mothers gaze.

"Because you're a minor" Joohyun answered she can't believe what she heard.

"I'll be an adult in two years, What would be so different then? I'm all grown up" Yerim answered emotionless.

 

"Yerim-ah, an adult--" Joohyun tried to explain but her daughter cut her off.

"There isn't much difference between being 18 and being 20. Why are you stopping me?" 

Joohyun scoffed and bit her lip.

"My goodness. If you smoke and do everything you want at 18, What will you do when you're adult?" She mildly shouted.

 

"Don't worry regardless of what happens, I won't live like you" Yerim answered and Joohyun felt a pang on her chest. 

Yerim stand up. 

"Hey. Why do you think I live like this?" She told her daughter.

"Are you saying it''s because of me? Did I ask you to give birth to me?!" She frustratingly told her mother. Joohyun can see her daughter's tears threatening to fall. Yerim walked away and slam the front door.

"What?" Shockly asked her.

When Yerim is outside she felt guilty and went away.

 

Joohyun is looking at the electric Cigarette.

"I've lost my mind what did i even buy that?" Joohyuns tears finally fall.

 

Flashback

Seulgi is seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter