Having fun with him

Her name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 11 

 

 

 

“That was fun!” said Jisoo smiling as soon as they finished riding the roller coaster.

 

Taehyung was still catching his breath.

 

He has never come to an amusement park ever since he was in the middle school.

 

“Are you okay, Sir?” asked Jisoo worried seeing him become pale. “Do you need to have a break?”

 

Taehyung sat on a bench nearby.

 

“Do you really enjoy this?” he could barely look at her. 

 

Jisoo sat down beside him and patted his back gently.

 

“I think it’s fun..” she said smiling.

 

“But I heard you cursing though..” said Taehyung turning to her.

 

Jisoo’s face turned red. Did he hear that?

 

“Did I? I don’t remember..” she said playing innocent.

 

Taehyung laughed but it came out as a cough.

 

“Sir.. are you sure you’re okay? Let me buy you some water..” said Jisoo worried.

 

She hurriedly went to buy water at a stand nearby.

 

“Here.. Sir..” she said panting as she handed him a bottle of water.

 

Taehyung pulled her arms down to make her sit beside him.

 

“You should drink first.. you must be tired after running to buy this..” he said as he opened the lid of the bottle and gave it to her. 

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened. Why is he such a gentleman?

 

“Drink..” said Taehyung staring at her.

 

Jisoo took the bottle from him and took a few sips.

 

Then Taehyung grabbed it and drank some.

 

Jisoo was looking at him while he was drinking.

 

He just drank on the same bottle as hers.. he didn’t even wipe it..

 

Her eyes were fixed on his lips.. he is literally drinking on the same part where she drank..

 

Then her gaze travelled downwards.. from his lips to his chin.. he has such a sharp jawline..

It must be one of his assets..

 

Her eyes went even lower.. along the curve of his neck over his adam’s apple..

 

Then he tilted his head back to drain the rest of the bottle.

 

Jisoo gulped.

 

Taehyung looked at her.

 

“Were you still thirsty?” he asked seeing she was staring at the bottle. “I’m sorry.. I’ll just buy you a new one Ms. Kim..”

 

Jisoo shook her head right away.

 

“No Sir.. I was just-..” 

 

“What?” Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

 

Jisoo lifted her hand to his face and with her sleeves, she wiped his chin.

 

Taehyung held his breath as he looked away from her.

 

“You got some water on you Sir..” she said smiling.

 

“Ohh.. I see..” he said in a low voice.

 

He cleared his throat and looked around them.

 

Where would be a good place to talk to her? He must say it tonight.. he must do it..

 

Then he saw the ferris wheel behind them.

 

“Do you want to go there?” he asked pointing behind.

 

Jisoo nodded. She just loves everything here. It doesn’t matter which ride.

 

“Then.. shall we-..?”

 

Taehyung hasn’t even finished his sentence yet but Jisoo was already ahead.

 

He chuckled seeing her being excited.

 

But then he remembered what he had to tell her there..

 

Another pain gripped his heart. Jisoo won’t be able to smile like that after the ride..

She won’t be that excited anymore..

 

Once he tells her the truth, his playing innocent will come to end..

 

He sighed as he followed her.

 

“It’s been ages since I got on a ferriswheel..” said Jisoo looking around them. “Even though it’s cold, it’s still fun..”

 

Jisoo couldn’t keep on smiling. She’s happy because she’s at an amusement park and even happier because Sir Taehyung came with her.

 

She was honestly worried about coming there with Lisa and their colleagues. She had also wanted to ask Taehyung to come but she felt embarrassed to do so.

 

And when he asked her to go because he had the tickets already, her heart leaped with joy.

 

“You aren’t feeling dizzy Sir, are you?” asked Jisoo concerned because he hasn’t spoken yet ever since they got on the ferriswheel.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

 

His mind is busy thinking of how to even open the topic.. he wants to have the perfect timing.. 

 

He put his hands inside his pocket and touched something.

 

It was Jisoo’s ring. He almost forgot to give it back to her.

 

“This is yours, isn’t it?” he said as he took it out from his pocket.

 

“Ohh.. I thought I lost this..” Jisoo smiled as she put it on her finger. “Jennie would have killed me if that had happened..”

 

“Jennie gave it to you?” Taehyung sounded surprised.

 

He thought it was a gift from Suho by the way she treasured it.

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

Then she noticed his facial expression.

 

“Did you perhaps think.. it was given to me by.. Suho?” she asked looking at his eyes.

 

Taehyung nodded as he stared at her fingers.

 

“There was only one ring that Suho gave me.. and I threw it at him the day we broke up..” said Jisoo also looking at her hand. “That’s when I thought.. I will never let any man put a ring on my finger again unless I am really sure that it’s him I am looking for and that he’s sure that it’s only me that he wants..”

 

Taehyung lifted his gaze from her hands to her face.

 

Jisoo can talk openly about Suho now.. she is talking like she’s moved on from him.. that she’s letting go of what happened to her in the past..

 

He felt glad for her.. glad that she’s doing fine now.. glad that she looks happy now..

 

He smiled unknowingly while thinking of that..

 

“Do I have anything on my face, Sir?” asked Jisoo confused. “Do I look funny, perhaps? Is it my hair-..?”

 

She quickly tucked her hair behind her ear and cleared .

 

Taehyung shook his head. She looks perfectly fine. 

 

But..

 

Is this the right timing he’s been contemplating a lot? Can he tell her about it now finally?

 

“Ms. Kim..” he called her name gently.

 

Jisoo’s eyebrows closed in.

 

Her attention was totally on him.

 

“Sir?”

 

Taehyung stared at her for a long time without saying anything.

 

Jisoo felt conscious. His gaze is intense.. he seemed like he was about to tell her something important..

 

What could it be?

 

She has never seen him this serious before..

 

“I said I wanted to tell you something, right?” he said in his deep and husky voice.

 

Jisoo looked more focused.

 

Taehyung took two deep breaths.

 

“It’s about-..”

 

Then Jisoo suddenly looked away from him.

 

“It’s snowing!” she said aloud while smiling. “Sir.. it’s snowing..”

 

She quickly took her phone out from her pocket and took some pictures.

 

“It’s the first snow of the year..” she exclaimed as fell open. “Wow.. this is beautiful..”

 

Taehyung could only smile while looking at her.

 

Not only did she ignore him but she totally broke his momentum..

 

Then Jisoo turned to him again.

 

“I’m sorry Sir.. what were you saying again?” she asked still smiling.

 

How can he tell her now when she’s smiling adorably like this? How is he supposed to break that lovely smile?

 

“I forgot..” he replied. “I can’t remember it anymore..”

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

“You are sometimes forgetful Sir..” said Jisoo as she looked back to see the snow falling.

 

Taehyung let out a sigh.  He can’t do this.. he can’t tell her.. not right now.. or maybe never..

 

“Sir..” Jisoo called him while still looking at the snow.

 

“What is it?”

 

“If you forgot what you wanted to ask me..” Jisoo bit her lower lip hesitating for a moment. 

 

Then she turned to face him.

 

“May I ask you a question instead?” 

 

Taehyung nodded immediately.

 

“You can refuse to answer if you want..” she said as she looked at his eyes shyly. “Do you know that.. other employees are still calling you by your old nickname?”

 

Taehyung’s eyes sharpened. By his old nickname, does she mean... V? 

 

“V.. Sir V..” said Jisoo. “That’s what they call you..”

 

Taehyung nodded his head. He knows it. Jungkook has told him already.

 

“I heard it was nickname given to you by-..”

 

“No.. it wasn’t Mina who gave me that nickname..” Taehyung said quickly. “It was my elementary teacher.. he said I was obssessed in winning in competitions so he jokingly called me Victory but it was too long for a nickname.. so it ended as V..”

 

Jisoo felt embarrassed for telling him about it. Why is everything Lisa tells her wrong? 

 

“Mina thought it was cute so she called me V from then on.. she was with me when I started to build Viaggio so all the employees must have heard her calling me V..”

 

Taehyung noticed Jisoo was pursing her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter