Hugging her tightly

Her name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 9

 

 

 

Jisoo stood frozen. Her hands clenched into fists.

 

She hasn’t seen Suho after breaking up with him.  Never heard of him. Never wanted to.

 

It felt like it happened a long time ago but it was only over two months.

 

Of course she hasn’t forgotten him yet.. how could she when she spent her whole twenties with him?

 

What is he doing here? What does he want from her now after staying silent for the whole time?

 

She took the courage to walk towards the door to her house.

 

Suho was standing only a meter away from him.

 

There was tension in the air.

 

Then he spoke..

 

“Jisoo.. can we talk?” he asked softly.

 

But Jisoo was thinking to herself as she looked at him.

 

How did he find her house? How did he know where she lives?

 

It can’t be.. did he perhaps..?

 

“Were you following me?” asked Jisoo calmly. “I doubt my sister told you where I live..”

 

Suho took a step towards her and tried to hold her hands but she pulled her hands away even before he could touch them.

 

“You were following me, right?” Jisoo sounded irritated. “And those calls at night.. don’t tell me.. was it your doing?”

 

Suho was just staring at her silently.

 

“Why? Why did you come here? Why were you following me?” Jisoo asked raising her tone a little.

 

No wonder she felt like someone was always following her.. and those calls she thought were just a prank.. it was him..

 

Why is he doing this to her? Why is he showing up in front of her when she’s about to forget him?

 

“I heard from my mom..” said Suho sighing. “I’m sorry for what happened.. did she say mean things to you?”

 

Jisoo remained quiet.

 

“You know how my mom is, don’t you? She just says anything that comes in her mind without realizing it.. I’m sorry if she might have offended you..”

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“I understand..” she replied. “Please go now.. I’m really tired today.. I don’t have the energy to talk to you right now..”

 

Suho’s head was lowered down.

 

“About Viaggio.. my mom wanted to apologize to the CEO.. could you rely her message to him?”

 

Jisoo grinned.

 

And the truth came out.

 

He came here because his mom sent him to say sorry because she was afraid of Sir Taehyung breaking the contract with them.

 

Even now.. his mom sees her as a tool she needs for work..

 

She has neither treated her as Suho’s girlfriend.. not even once.. she agreed to the marriage because she had no choice but the truth is Jisoo wasn’t the ideal daughter in law she had in mind..

 

All because she comes from a poor family.. because she has nothing to offer for their family..

 

She ran errands and worked her off for his family for years..

 

But nothing changed.. nothing will ever change..

 

She’s just an errand girl for his family..

 

Jisoo opened her door and was going inside when Suho hugged her tightly from behind.

 

“I’m sorry Jisoo.. I’m really sorry..” he said almost crying. “I still love you.. and I will always do.. please..come back to me..”

 

Jisoo was trying to peel his hands from her but his grip was too tight.

 

“Tell me you still love too..” he whispered to her ears.

 

Jisoo was doing everything she can to free herself from him.

 

And when she finally did, Suho quickly pushed her inside her house leaving the door open.

 

“You still love me, don’t you? You said you’d only love me Jisoo..” said Suho holding her shoulders while looking straight at her.

 

Jisoo’s eyes were quivering. 

She was feeling scared of him.. of his actions..

 

He had never even raised his voice at her before and had neither hurt her physically.

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” asked Suho, his eyes widened and his voice was restrained. “Have you forgotten me already? Or do you.. do you like someone else now?”

 

Jisoo wanted to push him away but Suho pushed her against the wall.

 

“Let go of me Suho.. I beg you..” she said catching her breath. “You are hurting me..”

 

But Suho’s grip on her became even tighter.

 

“If you tell me you still love me, I’m willing to abandon everything Jisoo..” he said crying. “So please tell me you want to come back to me..”

 

Jisoo shook her head. This isn’t the way to talk about things between them..

 

This isn’t the man she used to love.. this isn’t what he was like..

 

“Are you hesitating because of that boss of yours now Jisoo? My mom told me you held that man’s hand and even ate with his mom..” Suho said loudly. “Is that the reason?”

 

He sounded angry.

 

Jisoo was afraid her neighbors would come out to see what was happening because of his loud voice.

 

“It’s only been two months Jisoo and you.. already have a man?”

 

Jisoo didn’t understand where his jealousy was coming from.

 

Firstly.. they broke up already..

 

And secondly, what he’s saying or what his mom told him was totally groundless..

 

She wouldn’t dare date her boss.. 

 

“Did you forget that you slept with someone while you were dating me?” asked Jisoo on the verge of tears. “You make it sound like I’m one dirty woman when I only had you for eight years while you.. you had other women but I still forgave you Suho..”

 

“Are you admitting that you’re going out with him now?”

 

“Stop assuming things and just leave me alone Suho..” Jisoo was crying. “Please leave me and-..”

 

Suho punched a frame hanging on the wall.

 

The broken fragments fell down on the floor one by one.

 

His fist was bleeding.

 

Jisoo was startled. 

 

“You’re mine Jisoo.. I can’t leave you..”

 

Jisoo pushed him away but Suho started kissing her forcibly on her neck as his hands kept touching her body.

 

“Stop Suho!..” she shouted while trying to pull herself from him.

 

But she was too weak to even move because of his weight on her.

 

Then he was kissing her lips aggressively, ling and biting her lips with force while Jisoo was just staying still.. crying with her eyes open.. she could clearly see what he was doing to her.. how he was violently kissing her..

 

While Suho was forcing himself on her, there was only one thought that passed through her mind..

 

Where did it start to go wrong? Why.. just why is this happening to her?

 

She loved him for a long time.. but look at what he’s doing now..

 

He isn’t someone she wants to spend the rest of her life with.. not anymore.. Suho has changed..

 

Her tears continued falling.

 

She wanted to call someone for help.. someone who could save her from Suho.. someone who’s always willing to help her without asking anything in return..

 

Sir Taehyung.. she wished she could call him right now..

 

If only he were here.. if only he could hear her crying.. he’d definitely help her.. because he always does and she knows he will always do..

 

But he isn’t here.. he can’t hear her..

 

She couldn’t even move herself from Suho’s grip.. 

 

When will her suffering end? When will the gods let her have a break?

 

And then Jisoo closed her eyes surrendering.. admitting to her loss.. she was just waiting for Suho to get away from her.. to satisfy himself.. if that was what he came for..

 

And all of a sudden, she heard another man’s voice shouting her name..

 

“Jisoo..”

 

She was certain it was Sir Taehyung’s voice. Did he hear her thoughts? That she wanted him to come? That she needed him that moment?

 

She opened her eyes.

 

Suho wasn’t in front of her anymore.

 

He was on the floor while Taehyung was grabbing his collar.

 

“Who are you? What were you doing with Jisoo?” asked Taehyung furiously as he was about to throw a punch at him.

 

Taehyung has never met Suho before, not even in pictures..

 

He has only heard of him continuously from Jungkook’s stories but never seen him in person.

 

He had driven just a hundred meters away from Jisoo’s house when he saw the paper bag where she put her wine stained clothes before on the backseat of his car.

 

He wanted to bring them to her right away so he came back.

 

And that was the best decision he ever made.

 

As soon as he got on the floor where Jisoo lives, there were some of her neighbors gathering outside and talking about hearing a man’s screaming and shouting.

 

Then he saw her door was open.. 

 

And a man was kissing a crying Jisoo.

 

She was crying.. a strong pain gripped his chest..

 

He became so angry that his vision turned red.. he wanted to hurt that man who was abusing Jisoo..

 

He wanted him gone from his sight.. from here.. from the world..

 

He was about to punch him but Jisoo held his arm and pulled him up.

 

“No.. Sir.. please don’t hurt him..”

 

Taehyung calmed down right away hearing her voice.

 

Suho who was lying down on the floor recognized Taehyung right away.

 

He’s quite known in the industry for being one of the youngest CEOs in Seoul.

 

Jisoo let go of her grip on Taehyung’s arm quickly.

 

“Please leave..” she said.

 

Her voice was hoarse from crying too much.

 

Taehyung turned to her. Him? Did she just ask him to leave? Does she want him gone? Just who is this man she’s with?

 

“Suho.. please leave..” said Jisoo tearing up. “I won’t call the police this time.. but if this happens again.. I will surely do.. so please.. stop following me..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened. That man who was taking advantage of her was.. Suho? Her ex?

 

Jisoo choked back a sob.

 

“I’m sorry Jisoo.. I must have gone crazy for a moment.. I didn’t want to.. it’s because I missed you..” said Suho taking a step forward. “Please hear me out Jisoo.. I swear I didn’t cheat on you with that woman at the cafè.. I didn’t even know her..”

 

“Stop..” said Jisoo taking a step back. “I don’t want to hear anything else from you anymore.. I don’t want to see you.. so leave.. I’m asking you to leave me alone..”

 

Taehyung stood frozen in between them.

 

So whatever is happening now before his eyes.. 

 

is his fault again..

 

He was the one who made this mess.. he turned everything into a total chaos..

 

 

“Jisoo.. I-..” Suho wanted to hold her hands but Jisoo slapped him on his cheek.

 

Even Taehyung was shocked.

 

“That’s for ually harassing me..” said Jisoo. 

 

Suho was left speechless.

 

“Go..” said Jisoo looking away from him. “Please go.. before I change my mind and call the police..”

 

Suho left the two of them.

 

As soon as he went out of the door, Jisoo heaved a long sigh.

 

Taehyung was looking at her. He felt guilty for making that mistake.. it wasn’t Suho who hurt her.. it was him.. 

 

Ever since the start.. it was him..

 

Jisoo’s hair was all tousled.. her eyes were red.. her lips were completely swollen.. probably because Suho kissed her using force.. her pink see-through blouse that Lisa had lent her lost some buttons and had some blood stains..

 

What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter