Hiring her

Her name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

It was past lunchtime when Jungkook suddenly barged in Taehyung’s office.

 

Well.. it wasn’t anything new. He would come in his office everyday without even knocking.

 

“I have something to tell you..” said Jungkook sitting down on the couch.

 

Taehyung transferred to the seat across him.

 

“I sometimes regret having you as the vice director..” said Taehyung shaking his head. “I wonder how you manage to have so much time in your hands while I’m piled up with all those papers to read..”

 

He pointed at his desk with a mountain of documents to be reviewed.

 

“Why did Jimin have to leave all of a sudden? It’s such a headache to find a new secretary..” said Taehyung looking at the vacant seat outside through the glass window.

 

“Haven’t you found one yet?” he asked Jungkook who was shaking his legs continuously.

 

He does that during their meeting when he is focused.

 

“Do you have any new proposal?” asked Taehyung crossing his legs.

 

Jungkook shook his head.

 

If it isn’t about business, he must have heard something interesting and he’s dying to share it with him.

 

“Don’t be shocked hyung..” said Jungkook. “Promise me you will stay calm..”

 

Taehyung’s brows closed in.

 

Why does he feel like he already knows who he will talk about?

 

“Kim Jisoo..” said Jungkook.

 

Taehyung sighed at the mention of that name.

 

“That Kim Jisoo punk.. I can’t believe him.. I thought he was someone who really loved Mina but I heard from a friend of mine that he is getting married with someone else..” said Jungkook.

 

Taehyung and Mina broke up two years ago after being together for a year. 

 

She was his first female friend, his puppy love, his first crush, his first love, his first kiss.. he did everything with her first.. she was the very first person he ever liked since he was in the elementary school.

 

They were good friends for a long time but dated for only a year.

 

They broke up because they both became busy with their work.

 

Taehyung was devastated and had a hard time moving on from her, he wanted to save their relationship but Mina was decided to end it.

 

But just a few months later, Taehyung learned that she had started dating another man named Kim Jisoo.

 

He heard from Jungkook that the two were going strong just a month ago and now he’s telling him that that Jisoo is getting married to someone else?

 

 

“Can you believe it? What would happen to Mina now? Is Jisoo out of his mind?” Jungkook kept on saying.

 

But Taehyung was remaining silent.

 

That is not his business anymore.

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” asked Jungkook. “Don’t you feel bad for Mina? I mean.. it’s true you broke up but you two were friends for fifteen years..”

 

Taehyung sighed as he looked at him in the eyes.

 

“Then what should I do? Do you want me to punch that guy in his face and beg him to come back to Mina? What would that make me?” asked Taehyung. “If you have this much time, why don’t you find me a new secretary instead?”

 

“I have a plan..” said Jungkook. 

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

Jungkook loves making plans. He always throws parties in the company, he makes sure there’s a company gathering every now and then and he plans all the most useless things.

 

“We will take revenge on behalf of Mina..” said Jungkook. “We will do this as her friends..”

 

“What?”

 

Taehyung didn’t particularly like this word “revenge”.

 

First, why would they need to get involved when it isn’t their business?

 

Second, why would they have to get revenge?

 

Third, he doesn’t even know that Jisoo personally! He has never met him and he has no intention of doing so.

 

“It hurt when she left you hurriedly right?” asked Jungkook. 

 

Taehyung’s eyes narrowed.

 

It did hurt.. a lot..

 

That’s why he has never let anybody in his heart again..

 

“She must be feeling the same now after being dumped by that guy all of a sudden..” said Jungkook. “So leave it to me and I’ll make sure he learns a lesson..”

 

“But you don’t know him either..” said Taehyung. “How will you-..?”

 

“I’ll ask someone to do it..” said Jungkook. “Just trust me on this one, okay?”

 

Taehyung bit his lower lip as he nodded.

 

Jungkook wouldn’t do anything disgraceful, would he?

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Jisoo was waiting inside a coffee shop while admiring her wedding invitation.

 

She made the design herself and even wrote the name of the guests on the envelope one by one.

 

She is expecting at least 200 people on her wedding.

 

As a woman, she has dreamed of wearing the most beautiful gown once in her life. Her parents spent almost all of their savings to help her with the expenses.

 

They didn’t want her to be mistreated by her future in laws.

 

Her fiancé, Suho, is the son of the owner of the travel agency where she works at.

 

They have been dating for eight years already after meeting on their graduation day in college.

 

Suho is very kind and caring. He has never made her angry. Or maybe just once when they almost broke up because of a woman.

 

But apart from that time, there have never been other big conflicts during their eight year relationship.

 

“Suho oppa!” Jisoo rose from her seat and happily waved at him who has just come inside the cafè.

 

She was excited to show him the newly printed invitation.

 

“Did you wait for long?” asked Suho as he raised his hand to call the waiter but Jisoo held his hand and put it down.

 

“I have ordered already.. iced caramel macchiato for you and americano for me as usual..” she said smiling. 

 

“You’re really one step ahead..” said Suho holding her face with his hand. “Then may I see the invitation you were boasting about last night?”

 

Jisoo showed it to him.

 

“Pretty, isn’t it?”

 

Suho nodded.

 

“Very pretty.. I knew it’d turn out great because you personally designed it..” he replied with a broad smile.

 

But just when their drinks have been placed on their table, a woman wearing short skirt and high heels approached their table.

 

“Oppa..” said the woman as she smiled maliciously at Suho.

 

“I’m sorry Miss but who are-..?”

 

Suho is sure to have never met this woman before.

 

“Don’t you remember me? It’s me Rosè..”

 

Suho gulped.

 

Then his eyes looked at Jisoo who was scanning the woman in front of them.

 

“I’m sorry but-..”

 

The woman kissed him on his cheek.

 

Suho’s eyes widened.

 

“Do you remember now?” the woman asked. “Do I have to do what I did last time so you can remember me?”

 

Jisoo stood up and picked up her bag and coat.

 

“Where are you going?” asked Suho grabbing her arm. 

 

Jisoo pushed his arm away.

 

“I’m leaving so you two could do what you did last time..” said Jisoo going out of the cafè.

 

“Jisoo.. wait for me.. Kim Jisoo!” Suho called her name loudly as he ran after her.

 

Rosè’s eyes opened wide as she covered in surprise.

 

“Isn’t Kim Jisoo supposed to be the man? Did they make a mistake?” she whispered to herself as her eyes followed them outside.

 

Suho’s hands grabbed Jisoo’s shoulders.

 

“Why are you leaving Jisoo?” 

 

Jisoo’s tears were threatening to fall.

 

“Why do you think I’m leaving? Do you want me to witness everything with my own eyes?” she asked pushing his hands away. “You said it wouldn’t happen anymore but.. I bet your old habit didn’t change..”

 

“What do you mean Jisoo? I swear I don’t know that woman..” said Suho sternly. “I have never met her..”

 

“You said the same thing to me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter