seven ♫︎

The Sky of The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOU DO STARLIGHT

 

Tens of thousands of fans from all around the world have come to be part of a very special concert.

The stage set is simple.

The kids in the orphanage came together with Sister Mona whereas Arkin came with his trainee friends. The Soul family and Yvvy are present to accompany Cielo. Several celebrities attended, too, and so was Nina, who even went to congratulate Juan in person.

"Happy 12th anniversary!" She wanted to give him a hug but she didn't dare to. She just smiled at him. A little bit awkward though.

"Thank you."

"I also came to say thank you for all those years and sorry for a lot of things."

Sighing, Juan unexpectedly patted Nina's head and smiled, "Let's now leave the past where it ended. We both had good memories together anyway."

"You seem brighter and at ease now. I'm glad."

Cielo together with Yvvy and the Soul family arrived at his dressing room. Seeing her, Juan immediately held out his hand to her and met her in the middle.

"This is my wife, Cielo Soul." He willingly introduced her to Nina with their hands holding each other.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Cielo. I'm Nina."

"Hi! Juan has told me about you." She's smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet you, too." Cielo held out her hand to Nina for a handshake and the latter willingly accepted it with a smile on both of their faces.

"I'll go ahead. Good luck at your concert. I know you'll kill it."

"Yeah, thanks."

Yvvy and the Soul family left with Nina to give the couple their time before the concert.

"Jean bought me your lightstick."

"I could have just given you."

"It's okay. It's an addition to your revenue, too." They both laughed.

"How do I look?" He turned around showing off his look and style for the opening.

"Hmm... You looked exactly like my superstar husband." And again they both laughed at her jolly remark.

Arms spread apart, Juan gestured to her to "come here, my superstar wife." And open arms, Cielo stepped closer to him as they shared a big tight hug. Juan bestowed her a lingering kiss on top of her head and she responded with a kiss on his shoulder. He really adores that she's a lot shorter than him and she likes it, too, as she can rest her head comfortably on his shoulder. It's as if they are really a perfect fit.

The two heard a knock on the door and one of his staff came in. "Juan, it's time for the opening."

"Alright. I'll follow right after." A long inhalation was then uttered from his mouth. "I'm nervous. I'm always nervous when I'm about to perform."

"That means you'll do well." He looked at her with loving eyes. "I'll just be by the right lower section cheering for you. I'll cheer loudly for you."

"Okay, just don't wear yourself off." She nodded.

"Excuse me, lovebirds. We'll take Cielo for now." Yvvy's voice suddenly pierced the moment and when they turned to her way they beheld her leaning by the door; arms crossed—with Jean standing behind her side with a wide teasing grin on her face.

"Juan, cheer on! We're going to cheer loudly for you. Cielo let's go." She held her sister-in-law's hand and took her with her. The three ladies gave her a cheering gesture before leaving him.

 

 

Neon lights began to dance as the live band set off to play the music and the loud cheers of the fans followed, echoing across the huge stadium upon the Superstar hit the stage once again.

Lighted yellow lights coming from the fans' star crown lightstick are dancing through the dim stadium as the fans cheer on him while jumping, grooving and singing along to each song that Juan performs.

Cielo had high energy, too, allowing her to cheer along with the fans whereas the Soul family and Yvvy are looking after her. An ambulance is even on standby just in case.

Juan is always different and powerful when he's on stage. His charisma and stage presence is dripping and filling each corner of the stadium and it's transcending to the fans. No wonder why his concerts are always sold-out and jam-packed. His performances are exhilarating and passionate and his energy is contagious that even Cielo can't help but groove.

More than halfway through the concert, an acoustic beat dropped and the melody sounds very familiar to everyone's ears. Figuring out the song, prompted the fans to scream their lungs out—out of swoon-worthy feeling. It's Juan's hit digital song, the song that brought him to the love of his life now.

Juan emerged to the stage holding the guitar that Cielo gifted to him on his birthday. While the fans screamed in thrill knowing that he's going to play the guitar, Cielo's eyes sparkled warmly with the sight of him holding her gift.

The song is going to be played on acoustic by him. "You don't get to see me playing the guitar often, right?"

"Yes!" And another round of squeals reverberated all over the stadium.

"Well honestly, I just want to flaunt the guitar that was thoughtfully crafted exclusively for me." He's smiling ear to ear boasting this and everyone erupted in laughter. "It's beautiful, isn't it? You have to agree!" He teased but ended up laughing shyly; and shyly, he pressed the back of his hand on his cheek. "I even have my face curved on it. Do you see it?" He laughed with the fans. "My wife crafted this as my gift." He proudly confessed and he received a response of giddy filled "ahhh" from the fans while his family and friends laughed including his own wife. "You got an answer now, huh?" He knows how much they talked about it when he posted it on his social media. "Okay. Enough of the boasting. Let's get to the music now. You all know the song, right?"

"YES!" They merrily screamed.

His fans' constant passionate response always puts a smile on his face. "Sing with me, then." His eyes then shifted to Cielo's way and his eyes were filled with hearts seeing her radiant and vivacious smile while waving her lightstick and looking back at him—singing along.

She's really cheering like his avid fan.

 

♫︎ Hmm… Oh...

On that winter noon, cigar-smoking, head empty

Your soulful voice instilled in me filling the blank canvas in my head ♫︎

 

The moment his singing voice begins to be heard catalyzed a round of screams from the fans. It's always eargasm and titillating for them each time he's singing while his rapping is another story to gush over.

 

♫︎ I'm not numb, I felt a tug on my chest, I feel your heart

Extinguished passion soon burned within me in that cold weather

You, the unknown you, I looked for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter