five ♫︎

The Sky of The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  SWEET LOVE GIRLFRIEND

 

Breaking News: Superstar Juan Soul was spotted carrying an unknown woman in a hospital in the countryside. Fans began to speculate what's going on and to who the woman he is with. The photo of them is now trending as it spread like a wildfire on social media.

 

Top Comments:

 

– Wake up! Juan Soul ain't yours let him love the woman he wants to love! 

– I knew this day will come where Juan Soul will impregnate a woman. The party boy is about to learn his lesson. Tsk!

– Y'all don't deserve Juan Soul if you're abandoning him just because he fell in love! Get out!

– OMG! Who is that woman? And why did they go to the hospital?!

– She will probably deliver their baby?! 

– Maybe they went there to abort the baby?! Noooo!

– Say, goodbye shippers, your superstar is about to get hitched with an unknown woman! Lol!

– How crazy! Don't you think he just accidentally met the woman and kindly took her to the hospital?

– Suddenly everyone is a writer now. 

– The shippers' ships are now sinking deep in the middle of the sea. Lmao!

– Can't you just leave Juan Soul alone and let him be with anyone he wants to be with?! Y'all are obsessed!

– With all the famous ladies that got linked with him he ended up with a non-celebrity. The irony!

– She could have been miscarriage? Who knows.

– I guess being with a non-celebrity will best suit Juan Soul. Fewer issues, less controversy. He'll get to have his privacy.

– Whoever is that woman, she's one damn lucky woman!

– Juan Soul, please don't break my heart!

 

Juan pinched his earlobe upon reading the article and even watching it being headlined in a news channel earlier.

"You should have been more careful." Director Dan, their PR Director said and obviously she's disappointed by the carelessness done by Juan once again.

"That was not my high priority that time." His response had Levi and Director Dan sighing. "Why? Does the majority say negatively about it?"

Director Dan waved her head. "Majority of it is just speculation, particularly about who the woman is with you, why you are with her and why you brought her to the hospital. Some of the related searches are: he impregnated her, she had a miscarriage, they aborted the child, she delivered a child and so on."

Hearing those speculations sounds rather hilarious to Juan. "It's all ridiculous and highly fictional." He shakes his head.

"Yes, it is. But it's enough reason for the media to make endless malicious assumptions and even tail you and worse, tail Ms Song."

"Then tell them the truth. I brought my girlfriend to the hospital because she wasn't feeling well." He sounded thoughtless which took Levi and Director Dan aback but he doesn't even look half of being thoughtless. He's dead serious.

"But Juan..."

"If you're going to tell me about her condition, forget it. Nothing can change my mind."

"Then think about how the people will take it and how the outcome will affect your career once we let the world know about the two of you." Director Dan worries: Juan is a big global star and if the news of his relationship with Cielo was to be taken negatively by his fans it's going to strongly affect his career and the company will get hit too. 

"I can't even be bothered now. It's the only time in my life where I can hardly care about my career." And that's saying something really huge. "All I care about right now is to spend every possible time I can have with Cielo. You see, I met this woman with an amazing soulful voice; I got to know her and learned that she's even more amazing inside with a bigger soul. She inspired me and taught me to see beyond the ugliness of this world and eventually I fell in love with her. And now, I'm not even guaranteed if I can spend at least a month with her and that scares me like hell. To be unable to see her anymore, hear her voice ever again... It's driving me insane. But to be unable to have even just one moment with her is what's driving me even more insane."

Director Dan can only hold her head and set her eyes down, speechless and quite displeased. She thinks he's being irrational right now.

"My career... I can have it back. Why not? It's not like I committed a crime. But Cielo... I can never have her back once she's gone." His words probably impelled an impact on both Levi and Director Dan that they gazed at him with a softer look as if they had finally come to understand him.




Orphanage

 

Juan reached two people sitting with Cielo at the garden gazebo. They seemed close to her seeing how she smiled and laughed with them. They are probably her friends. He has never seen them before. My. He hasn't seen all her friends in fact and now, he'd like to meet them all.

"Hi."

"Hey, you're here." Cielo held out her hand to him and Juan confidently walked to them holding her hand.

"Hi." Juan politely greeted her visitors. "Nice to meet you, I'm Juan." He even introduced himself humbly.

"Oh my. Who doesn't know Juan Soul?"

"He looks more handsome in person." They greeted him back with the same politeness.

Juan held his cheek with the back of his hand feeling flattered and shy. "Thank you."

"He's also a very wonderful person." She's proud of him.

His heart swelled and skipped in joy and all his senses awakened. There's nothing more flattering and gratifying than to hear the person you love say those kinds of words in front of others' presence, openly and confidently.

For Juan it is.

For being a celebrity for so long and very well-known at that, Juan had held back himself multiple times from expressing and conveying his love for someone and the same thing was done to him all because they have to be cautious not to raise issues and cause each other's career to be on the line.

So now, it really felt so new to him: to talk about his love openly to the people she's close with and to be talked about before his presence. Juan absolutely enjoyed it. He enjoyed having a chat with Cielo's friends; talking about her and her habit of singing out of nowhere and making them cry whenever she sings sad songs. And it makes him giddy each time Cielo is talking about him to them in front of him. He felt how proud she is of him and of being with him.

He never felt in any way out of place. Cielo made sure of that.

"We were just kids when we first became chemotherapy mates." Cielo smiled at the term she used. Juan sat next to her on her bed lending her an ear. "You know what?" She turned to him, smiling.

"What is it?"

"On the day you heard me singing on the rooftop, it was the day one of our friends passed away. I was sending him home with that song."

Juan felt his nerves stiffened a bit: so that's why the emotions felt so raw that time it was because she had lost a friend. "He must be a very close friend."

 "He's like our brother and the one who's always setting the mood. He had his first relapse last year and went into another surgery. It was a success so he planned on finally pursuing his dream: to travel the world. With Ms Allison's help, he travelled by himself but then, after a few months he had another relapse. He returned and told us it can't be treated anymore but do you know what he said?"

"What did he say?"

 

"God allowed the surgery to be a success so I can finally fulfil my dream to travel the world without any baggage in my heart and now, I'm ready to go."

 

"So we know that he left with a content and fulfilled heart." Juan smiled when she smiled but later gave out a half pondering look when she took his hand and caressed it affectionately—with their eyes gazing at each other. "I realized now... The reason why I'm still around is so I can meet you."

Hearing her words, a wave of warm sensation began to seep in each of his veins. His eyes are gazing at her intently.

"God probably said, "stay for a while more my child, I am still writing your best love story." She smiled at him with gratitude. "God must have really loved me so much that He won't allow me to go without meeting you in His own perfect time." Her grateful looking eyes that are smiling at him, Juan willingly allowed himself to get lost in them.

Juan thought he had already heard the most flattering praises in his life until he heard those words from Cielo. Moved and touched are rather weak terms to what it made his whole being felt.

He fell in love once again.

Juan cupped her face and caressed her cheeks through his thumbs. He gazed at her deeper with a gratified smile and asked her, "Can I kiss you?"

Her eyes enlarged by his request and unconsciously, she pressed her lips together; her eyes blinking adorably before confessing to him in a whisper that, "I've never kissed anyone before. I'm nervous." Her tight-lipped mouth then spread into a nervous smile.

Juan smiled. "Can I claim my privilege then?" She smiled wider at his response and nodded at him as her go signal. He then began to lean down to claim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter