four ♫︎

The Sky of The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HAPPY SUPERSTAR

 

Hi, Summer!

 

Trending: Superstar Juan Soul is once again topping the worldwide trend upon the release of his 7th mini-album on the same day as his birthday and as part of his 12th-year anniversary celebration!

Trending: Juan Soul's mini-album 'JUAN SOUL.12' is now selling like hot cakes in all music stores while his title song is sweeping all the charts! The best birthday gift from the King himself!

 

Breaking News: Superstar Juan Soul's 'JUAN SOUL.12' has already sold a million copies worldwide in just a day! Congrats King!

News: Soulmates continue to donate money to charities and organize several events in celebration of Juan Soul's 28th birthday and 12th anniversary.

 

Orphanage

 

Two weeks after his birthday and the release of his album, Juan decided to celebrate a post-birthday celebration in the orphanage. He couldn't come during his birthday due to his promotion schedules so he made sure to spare a whole day to come to the orphanage. Moreover, the kids also wanted to celebrate with him and so with Levi's help, they organized it privately and strictly out of the fans and the media's radar. He brought lots of gifts and catered food trucks for everyone in the orphanage.

In return, the kids sang his new hit song as a present for his birthday and Cielo was the one who played the guitar. Their version of his song was arranged by Arkin which was highly approved by Juan.

"Juan, thank you for always taking care of the kids."

"The pleasure was mine, Sister Mona. I hope all of them can find a good family one day."

"We all pray for that." Sister Mona smiled.

After a few more chats, Sister Mona left him. He joined in playing and fooling around with the kids. Endless laughter and joy-filled the open surrounding of the garden and for another more time, Juan had a blast. It was the kind of experience that will be etched in his whole being; probably something that will help him get on in the midst of a storm.

"Ah!" Cielo energetically exclaimed upon downing half of the bottled water.

Sister Mona, Juan and almost everyone strictly instructed her to not overdo herself and so here they are now hanging out at the patio while watching the kids continue playing. She smiled at her sudden exclamation because Juan was surprised.

"Ms Allison mentioned to me that you privately donated blood and a considerable amount of money for the cancer patients of the Light & Hope foundation." Even without saying it, Juan could hear through her smile and the look in her eyes that she's proud of him. 

"I thought Ms Allison doesn't kiss-and-tell." He humoured and it effectively entertained her.

"Thank you so much. That would mean a lot to them."

"It's the least that I can do to make it feel a little better for them. Before, I just sent money and gifts because it's quite a bother for me to be around many people and the media will only flock around me but having been able to come in flesh and witness their joy with my own eyes felt so fulfilling." And his lips still hold that sense of fulfilment from that day. "It's as if I made music and performed in front of a thousand fans even just by seeing their smiles. I was about to be discouraged at first because I thought I wouldn't be eligible to donate blood due to my tattoos. Gladly that didn't end up as an issue." He looked at her and her eyes were smiling back at him with that beautiful proud look that he could tell is exclusive to him. 

"Hence, I have a gift for you."

"Really?" His eyes sparked with an instant excitement that even coursed through his veins as if awakening all his senses. Yes, that simple line of Cielo dazzled him in that level of manner.

Without further ado, the two-headed to the second story of the orphanage to get the gift. To tell the truth, Juan just insists on coming with her; the man is titillated as if it's his first time to receive a gift. Well, in another sense it is his first time receiving a gift from her.

"A guitar." His voice was breathy like he was tussled in awe upon laying eyes on it. It is beautifully crafted in an infinite shape like his favourite number and it has his name calligraphed on its side and a professional sketch of him singing passionately and attractively.

"Happy Birthday." Simple greeting for others but for Juan it felt like fireworks were lighting his sky.

"Did you make it yourself?" She nodded and he's in awe.

"I was inspired by a famous guitar brand's Infinitum design and it's your 28th birthday. Moreover, you really looked good and passionate in that photo so I thought it could be a perfect gift."

"It is," Was his immediate response in an exclaiming tone and he's smiling affectionately at her. "This is really beautiful. In fact, eight is my favourite number: it's my birth date, my debut date and the date I received my first music award. So, this is a perfect gift in every sense of the word. Thank you." His voice was above a whisper, soft, thankful and affectionate when he thanked her. "You can certainly expect me to treasure this." And he held it in his arms and even leaned his head on it like a child hugging his favourite toy. Cielo chuckled at his antics.

With a smile on their lips, their eyes locked with mutual understanding. It wasn't awkward at all. They are comfortable with each other and even by looking at each other's eyes. And Juan does acknowledge it, he likes looking at her eyes as much as he likes hearing her voice. Her eyes might not be the most beautiful pair in the world but he loves what her eyes tell and make him feel — peace, hope and inexhaustible love.

And so, from that moment on, just like how he stated, the guitar now holds a substantial status. He always takes it with him in his studio and is not allowed to be used or to be even touched by anyone apart from him. He even posted it on his social media account with a caption of "a very special gift. You can only look but never touch it otherwise all hell will break loose." He was that overprotective of the guitar.

Nevertheless, it became a subject of discussion, banter and even speculation amongst the fans and the shippers thus it made it in the worldwide trend in social media for a few days.




Soul Family Household

 

"Mom, isn't it weird that Juan didn't have his grand wild birthday celebration like he usually does? But instead, he came in flesh to donate money which he always less preferred to do because of the media. Moreover, he also donated blood and just ate dinner with us." Jean still wonders till to date.

The mother and daughter are now in the kitchen baking cookies that they sell online. It's their Mom's hobby that turned into a successful online business.

"It's weird but it's a relief. I'm always worried about what his liver will turn out with all his drinking habits and there is his smoking habit, too. I'm worried about his lungs' lifespan."

"C'mon. He doesn't even miss his checkups every six months, Mom. Moreover, Dad always drinks, too." And she's part of the drinking club of their family. Her Mom eyed her.

"Your Dad only drinks red wine and he doesn't drink to death as your brother does!" This time, her Mom shot her a judging glare which she slowly dodged. She's pretty guilty. She's adopting her brother's drinking habit. She loves to drink as much as he does! 

"I think Juan is seeing someone." Jean found a way out from their mother's judging eyes by changing the subject in a normal manner before she could even make her the main discussion of it. Phew!

"Did he get back together with Nina again?" It worked. Jean smiled.

"Nope. I don't think it's Nina again. I have a strong feeling that it's someone else this time. Nina can't even tone him down from his drinking and clubbing habits so it's really not her."

"I pity those two. They looked good together but they both just can't give up something for each other. Juan never even dated anyone aside from her yet people always label him as a playboy."

"It's because Juan never admitted his relationship in public and he's way friendlier than he should be with girls. Moreover, people love to put meanings in his every action and use it to link him with celebrities who have the same style as him." Jean is always rolling an eye concerning those actions that a lot of his fans carry out. "Juan will be better off with someone outside the industry with a broad understanding of his glamorous life or better yet, he can just live single forever."

"YAH!" Jean almost lost her footing on how her mother's yell resonated in all corners of their house in response to her last statement. Well, what she said is one of the things that their mother is fearing from occurring yet it seems like it has a pretty good chance of happening. Oh my god!




"Teacher, do you think I can do it?" Arkin, who's packing his things, asked Cielo. His brows are smashed in worry.

Cielo halted from folding his clothes to put in his luggage and turned to him. "Of course, you can." She believes in him.

"But what if I don't get to debut? I mean, there could be a lot more talented trainees than me when I get there." The 15-year-old guy can't help but be anxious about the decision he has made.

Juan asked or more like encouraged Arkin to accept their offer to honed him to his full ability. Juan actually showed one of his performances to Levi and Elly; and made them listen to his own arrangement of his song which made them agree to have him sign up with them.

Cielo smiled at him in understanding. "Then you can try again."

"What if it's not for me?"

"If being on stage is not for you, don't worry, because you're still meant to do great things." That affirmation is what Arkin is actually wanting to hear, thereafter, his eyes shone and his lips widened with an overflowing hope. 




Orphanage

 

"I'm attending an overseas Fashion Week event so I won't be able to come by for a while." He told Cielo in a way as if he has an obligation to let her know about his schedules.

Fashion Weeks has become a must attended schedule for Juan. Over the time, he has grown to be a huge part of fashion globally. His peculiar and gender fusion sense of fashion garnered him attention from multiple internationally renowned fashion designers. From a simple fashion enthusiast, he became a designer's muse and a global ambassador; now he even has his own fashion label that collaborates with high fashion designers.

Because he had released his mini-album, Juan has been quite tied up with promotions therefore, it's pretty tough for him to come by. But since he's having more overseas schedules now and would be away for several days, he made certain to come by today before her resting time - as if it's a necessity. His manager came with him this time to assure that he gets home in time as per Levi's strict order. He needs to depart as early as 6:00 in the morning tomorrow.

"Your fans will certainly be delighted to see you there." She replied and smiled as she chewed her food.

They are situated on the patio and sharing a packed healthy food that Juan bought for her. He actually intentionally asked a nutritionist to prepare it just so he has a valid reason to see her.

"Yup." Juan simply answered. But to be honest, there is something that he wants from Cielo which she always declined to give—her number. She always tells him it's unnecessary to exchange numbers and that she's not a fan of phone calls and she's too lazy to chat. He couldn't get himself to ask for her phone number since then. He can't come up with a rational excuse as to why he needs to have her number. He sighed and put up a smile.

"Good luck. I know you're going to enjoy it." She knows how much he loves fashion. She could see the delight in his eyes each time he talks about it and his experiences in each fashion show he has graced his presence.

"I'll buy souvenirs for the kids, for Sister Mona and for you."

"Thank you. We'll surely look forward to that." They smiled at each other.

Juan parted his lips to finally bring up her number yet his manager beat him when he called his attention.

"Juan, we have to go!" 

"You should get going. It's a long drive back to the main city." It's a two hours drive, so yeah, it's pretty long.

Juan scrunched up his nose: subtly dismayed at the chance his manager blew up. He then said goodbye to Sister Mona and Cielo walked him to the car.

"Get back in." He halted from his tracks midway and told her that. "It's 8:45 already. You should head to bed now."

She nodded and smiled at him. "Take care. I'll pray for you." And that had him laughing with a lingering gummy smile. Without more words then but a little hesitant, she turned her back on him and slowly set off her tracks back to the orphanage.

Juan watched her slowly walking further away from his spot. He briefly looked away as his chest heaved when he abandoned a sigh as if he's itching to say and do something. Head down, he tapped his foot repeatedly in contemplating manner.

"Cielo!" Juan couldn't hold back, he called her out and another sigh escaped his lips when she stopped and turned to face him. No further ado, he strides his way to her without breaking his gaze from her.

Cielo knows what's coming yet she stays rooted to her spot and allows it to materialize. He's looking serious as though he's about to commit some crazy act but then, he slowly wraps his arms around her slim physique and feels him exhale soft relieved breathing.

His mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter