one ♫︎

The Sky of The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ONE OF A KIND VOICE



 

City Sport Stadium

Blasting music, neon spotlights, live band, professional dancers, thousands of fans with a yellow star lightstick jam-packed the huge outdoor stadium as their superstar owned the stage, performing his self produced best selling songs with intense passion and gusto.

 

Breaking News: Superstar Juan Soul has concluded his 3rd successful world tour with his 3-days encore concert generating over 150k concert attendees—proving once again why he is this generation's undisputed superstar. 

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul has garnered over one million concert attendees for his previous world tour concert with 47 shows! A King indeed!

 

Breaking News: Soloist Superstar Juan Soul to collaborate with the top high fashion brand in the world for the Winter & Spring Fashion Week!

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul's new fashion brand items were sold out in just a minute! Truly the King of fashion and trend!

 

Breaking News: Superstar Juan Soul to perform at the World of Music Award!

 

Breaking News: Superstar Juan Soul is as well nominated as Artist Of The Year in WMA—the most prestigious international music award!

 

Breaking News: Superstar Juan Soul bagged the New Artist Of The Year award at WMA! Congratulations King!

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul is once again caught up in a dating rumour! This time with a supermodel: they were spotted together in a club after the Spring Fashion Week after-party!

 

Breaking News: MADE Entertainment denied Juan Soul's dating rumour with A-list actress Nina for another time after being spotted together at a party.

 

Breaking News: The close friendship of Juan Soul and his label mate Yvvy has sparked another dating rumour.

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul once again tops the richest Singer in the country.

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul is listed in the top 10 under 30's most influential celebrities!

 

Breaking News: Congratulations to Juan Soul for bagging several awards again for the local year-end music award!

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul is once again the Artist of The Year, bagging the award for three consecutive years!

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul is this year's AMA's winner of the Music Producer of the Year award! Congratulations!

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul started the year with a bang as he announced his plans for his 12th year anniversary! He will release his 7th mini album and will embark once again on another world tour in the second half of the year.

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul spotted wasted in a club! MADE Entertainment hasn't made any statement yet.

 

Breaking News: Juan Soul is once again caught passing out in a club and is being carried by his bodyguard to his car. Fans are worried and mad.

 

Breaking News: Superstar Juan Soul was caught in a car accident.



 

Winter

 

Light & Hope Gen. Hospital: VIP Room

 

"Thankfully, it's nothing serious, he only had mild scratches and a small laceration on his forehead." Levi, Juan's best friend, co-owner and CEO of MADE Entertainment reassured the Soul family.

"Did he already go through an X-ray and CT scan?"

"Yes, Professor Soul. Dr Shin said he's perfectly fine but he was advised to stay overnight for more observation."

"You should be more careful next time, son. Thank God it was only a minor accident." Professor Jesse Soul coolly said in relief.

"Whether it's minor or not, our son was still hurt!" Mrs Eliza Soul tearfully gazes at her son as if her 5-year-old son fell down the floor while playing.

Juan smiled and held his Mom's hand in assurance. "I'm okay. Stop over worrying. You even mistook me for someone else who died earlier. You even held him and bawled your eyes out." The memory of earlier had them chuckling.

"Gosh. Don't you even recognize your own son?"

"I was crazily worried, what can I do? I don't even know how I got here."

"Why would you even drive in the middle of the pouring rain? Don't tell me you came to see Nina again." His younger sister looked at him with ridiculous expressions.

"Don't you dare ask me for an extra allowance again." Juan looked at her with squinted eyes.

"What?!" She scoffs. "Hey, you have no idea how scared I was when Levi called me and told me you got in an accident! I even rushed here and stopped reviewing for my exam!" Juan let out an amused scoff with his sister's quick defence for the sake of her allowance but he does know she's really worried about him.

"Hey, Jean Soul, you're still asking your brother for an extra allowance? Your Dad is giving you more than enough! This brat!" The daughter was given a hard tap on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Mom, as long as she finishes law. Just make sure you don't date behind my back until you graduate." He's pretty strict.

"Jeez. Did you ever hear me complain about how you're always in an on and off relationship with Nina?"

"That's different. Don't try to get smart with me." The 24-year-old lady just pouted in return.

"Juan, Nina is beautiful, nice, hard-working and all but she doesn't fit you. I hope your break up this time is now for good." His Mom is really not against their relationship but having to witness their constant on and off status for years gives her all the more reason to conclude that they simply don't fit each other. They looked perfect together but it was all only visually; personality-wise, they don't really compliment each other.

"It's for good this time." He looked at Levi and didn't bother elaborating more about it. "What did the police say?"

"It's settled now. Since it's your first time, they only gave you a warning but we ought to pay a fine."

"Of course. What about the media?"

"Well, you know how they love to sensationalize things that concern you but it's not something to worry about. It'll soon be forgotten in the passing days. The fans are the majority worried; your social media accounts were flooded with their messages. We already released an official statement about your condition." He already offered him an answer to his obvious follow-up questions. He knows him this well.

"Nice. I really can count on you." He bumped fist with Levi as his lips stretched into a very pleasing smile.

"We're partners. Moreover, your career is my life." The buddies shared a laugh.

 

 

"What happened? You were just in your recording studio doing your music but all of a sudden you were already out driving and worse, in an accident." Levi asked as he didn't have the chance earlier due to his family's presence, so he returned to the hospital after work to check up on him before going home.

Levi, the Soul family and even Juan are at ease with his privacy in the hospital because they know how highly strict it is with their patient's privacy whether VIP or not. It's not the biggest and the most luxurious hospital in the city but it has everything the patients need and their service with each patient is two-thumbs-up. The owners are also highly competent in their fields.

 

"My head is too loud yet I feel empty. I don't know but sometimes, I think I'm better off gone."

 

"It's not because you're having those thoughts again, right?"

"C'mon. I'm not suicidal. Yet." 

"Hey!" Levi castigated him worriedly. Well, Juan was just recently diagnosed with slight depression therefore, he's constantly concerned about his actions but Juan just smiled at him.

Juan held his nape and his face began to show annoyance. "I can't get any songs done. I'm always ending up unsatisfied with my work lately. I can't get to it like usual." He sighed, he looked more frustrated this time. He's a music producer for Pete's sake, he can't lose his touch otherwise, Juan Soul won't exist anymore. "So, I decided to hit the road, get some fresh air and a quick night sightseeing but then, the rain suddenly started to pour. The road was unexpectedly slippery so when I made a U-turn... I don't know what happened next, it happened too fast I guess I missed stepping on the break. I don't know but I'm not trying to end myself, okay? So stop worrying too much." It was a genuine accident thus he can't properly gather his memory at that very moment. He said the same statement when the police officers paid him a visit.

Levi is wondering as much as he's worried. He has seen Juan making songs from scratch to a best selling material one and he's giving the impression as though it was so easy to do. It's as if he's only doodling and tada an artwork was made. Therefore, to witness him frustrated and struggling to get one song done makes him wonder and worried.

"You're probably in a slump." That could be counted as a possibility. "This is so unlike you." It's weirding him out, too. "You've been working on your songs the whole winter, you should have at least finished one or two at this rate." Damn. He can even finish more than that before.

Juan had this serious look on his face when he looked back at his best friend. "I don't know." He smirks in disbelief. "I honestly have no idea what's happening to me." But he looks unsettled. Of course, losing the same touch with your talent is like becoming paralyzed for him. "I guessed, after making songs for almost my whole life I'm now running out of ideas."

"Why don't you take a long vacation? Refresh your mind so you can gather more and better ideas not going to the club drinking, partying and passing out." Juan smirked with that remark of his. He nagged him a lot because of that habit. "C'mon! Take this as an opportuni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter