two ♫︎

The Sky of The Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FIND ME TODAY

 

Hello, Spring

 

Trending: Superstar Juan Soul released a pre-released digital single entitled: Unknown You, which is currently sweeping the charts! The song talks about his longing to meet someone again who he met on an ordinary day but left him with an unforgettable impression and an unexpected burning passion.

 

♫︎ On that winter morning, cigar-smoking, head empty

Your soulful voice instilled in me filling the blank canvas in my head

I'm not numb, I felt a tug on my chest, I feel your heart

Extinguished passion soon burned within me in that cold weather

You, the unknown you, I looked for you

I missed you Like crazy I started to look for you

Oh tell me when will I see you again

You, the unknown you,

Soulful voice, blonde hair, Leather jacket

The only memories of the known you

Crazily I wanna see you, I wanna hear you again

You, the unknown you

I looked for you, like crazy I searched for you

And I missed you

Oh please tell me when will I see you again

Over and over again

The memory of you on that winter weather

Keeps running in my head

And like crazy I still looked for you

Oh lady when will this search be over

Please tell me I want to see you again ♫︎

 

Trending: Juan Soul's new single 'Unknown You' is garnering several theories and speculations from his fans as to who could be the woman behind the inspiration of the song. It's been trending for days now.

 

Top Comments:

 

– We can all agree that Juan Soul never released a bad song.

– Eenie Meenie Miney mo who amongst the women linked to him is the one he wants to see again?

– The song is pure perfection! Shut up with your theories and just enjoy the music!

– He looks more handsome and glowing. It must be love!

– Searching for Juan Soul's Ms Soulful Girl!

– I fell in love with the song in just a second! It's so beautiful!

– As usual Juan Soul's music and his lyrics are just topnotch!

– Juan Soul didn't release a heartbreaking song. Wow!

– Juan Soul keeps proving why he's on top!

– The King is looking for his Queen!

– Omg! I'm jealous of whoever made Juan Soul feel this way!

– So what now? I thought it's Juan Soul and your faves? Lol! Shippers are now sinking with their ships!

– Who could be this Ms Soulful Voice he's talking about? Oh my god! I feel giddy!

– Go on, date! You're in your prime age to date!

– Can we all take silent and appreciate how Juan Soul is getting bold in expressing his love for someone? Screw haters! Screw shippers!

– The real soulmates will support whoever Juan Soul loves!

 

"The digital single sales along with the company's stocks skyrocketed upon the song's release," Levi stated as he gathered with Juan and their main in-house producer and their second-biggest recording artist: Yvvy. And all rejoice, exclaiming their obvious delight with the news, which is not new anymore yet it still gives them that exhilarating feeling each time it happens.

"As usual, Juan and Yvvy are the money makers of this company. Ugh! I remember when we first started, the company was still just a mere studio back then but looked at it now. 10 story building, baby!" Elly, who is one of the pioneers, reminisced about their old days.

"So, yeah, as usual, the song is now the talk of the town and made a headline in several news sites."

"Well, the song is buzzworthy." Yvvy high-five Juan who is sitting next to her at the small conference table. She's a songwriter herself. A year after the company was established, Yvvy auditioned for them and Juan was the one who first agreed to sign her up for two reasons: her unique voice and most importantly, her songwriting skills.

"The melody is addicting, Juan's singing voice is eargasm and most of all, the idea behind the song is outright swoon-worthy," Elly added and gave Juan a snappy salute.

"It is. That's no doubt. But fans' opinion is divided, you know a couple shipping reasons and his possessive fans." Levi let them know of the problem: one of their several common problems.

"What matters is that the song is receiving a majority of good feedback from the majority." And that's the most important thing for Juan, the majority's opinion.

 



Shooting Set: Somewhere around the city

 

A long-legged petite woman sitting on an artist folding chair is scrolling through her social media account. She's gorgeous: black slick long hair with full bangs, big brown eyes, pointy nose, thin lips and a small face with cute moles.

"Juan hasn't moved on yet, doesn't he?" The woman with a plump physique standing next to her voiced out.

"Have you ever seen me blonde?" She eyed her in a judging way yet she still looked adorable.

"Who do you think it is then?"

"How would I know? He doesn't answer my calls now. He doesn't even bother reading my messages." She pouted.

"Why are you still calling and texting him when you already broke up? Again."

"Aren't you used to us? We're just like that. We break up then we make up. We even broke up for a year, yet he still came back to me."

"But he never made a song about another woman but he did now that means he already moved on."

Nina shot her a cute glare with a sense of worry. "He even dated someone else that time yet he still chose me in the end. That's just how we are. He's only having his distraction right now. One day he'd figure out it's still me that he wants and those other girls are just his passing time." She smiled with confidence.

She and Juan were both struggling young artists back when they first started dating. They were young but genuinely in love and also dedicated to their own craft. They strived together serving each other's inspiration but then, as they both rose on top things started to change between them.




Sender's ID: Best Brother

Message: Juan, Director Matsumoto sent me her address but she doesn't want to send me her photo nor give me her name.

 

Juan receives Levi's message while he's in the midst of a pictorial and interview for a magazine cover. As soon as he finished, he hit the road all by himself to get to the address sent to him. He's nervous as much as he's excited. He actually almost gave up his hope of finding her and the song he released was his last shot to find her.

 

Countryside

 

Juan reached his destination but he's wondering if the address is right or he was just being pranked on—that could not be. Well, it's because he's only sighting a little distant aesthetically meadow and forest view and a church beside the orphanage where he's standing now. He went around but there's no one to ask and he doesn't even have her name to ask someone.

Juan heaved out a sigh but shakes his head. "Nah. Director Matsumoto won't do that." Yes, he believes a professional person like her won't pull a prank on him and why would she even do that in the first place? Whatever. Confused, he undressed his snapback to run his fingers through his newly orange dyed locks and soon heard the sound of a humming voice along with a strumming guitar.

Juan felt his heart skip in an entrancing beat.

 

That voice

 

He cannot be wrong. That is the voice he's been searching for for days and weeks. Without further ado, Juan set off his way inside the church where the sound is originating. With a few steps, the voice he longed to hear started to become more audible to his ears rendering a soft mouthful of air out of his lips. And the closer he gets to her, the more her voice fills his senses.

 

♫︎ Life is just a story of some highs and some lows

Tell me do you believe in miracles?

I'm standing here before your eyes ♫︎

 

At the front on the right side of the altar, a slim woman wearing a dark blue checkered shirt with her blonde hair tied into a loose bun is sitting on a wooden chair with her side profile visible to his sight. Juan's lips reaped into a victorious smile with a subtle giddy feeling beholding how she seems like in her own small world while she's playing the guitar and singing her heart with her eyes closed.

 

♫︎ My imperfections were a part of Your plan

And if all things work together in the end

The broken will be beautiful

There's not a hole too deep

That God's love is not deeper still

You've come too far to give up now

Let's go! (Never Alone by Tori Kelly) ♫︎

 

Hands on his pocket, Juan just stood there in the middle of the aisle watching her and listening to her soulful voice like an avid fan.

"I finally found you." Juan found himself just blurting out the words as soon as she finished singing the song.

She was in the process of getting on her feet when she heard a man's voice speaking to her. Unfamiliar with the voice, she turned to face him with an instant wondering expression across her face.

Blonde hair, 163 centimetres tall, dark blue folded sleeves shirt with two ed buttons, tethered denim pants and a sneaker. It's really her — Ms Soulful Voice.

Juan in the air for finally laying eyes on her after two months of searching. The soulful voice that stuck in his head, searched for and wrote a song for finally has a face now. He can even feel his heart thumping merrily.

"It really works." That motto of theirs: nothing beats hard work and willpower. He worked hard and didn't give up on searching for her so here he is now standing in front of her. It's been a while since he felt this over the moon and words just slipped out of his mouth.

"You're looking for me?"

Nodding, Juan's lips spread again into a wide confident smile and said, "You have no idea." His amused over the moon smile is reeking off of him and she finds herself smiling back at him. Beautiful.

"Teacher Cielo, have you already fixed my guitar?" A teenage guy coming from the right side door of the church pierced at the moment. "Oh? Oh jeez! Juan Soul?!" He gasped and held his mouth—starstruck. Of course, the kid right away noticed Juan thanks to his very noticeable new hair colour.

Juan held his head with the back of his hand and smiled shyly before signalling the young man to keep quiet. The young man is grinning with thrill as he puts his finger on his lips and "shh" in return. That obedient cute action of the kid easily had Juan laughing soundlessly—his body trembling and his handsome gummy smile came visible.

With that trouble-free smile adorning his handsome face, his eyes fell back to the woman before him, staring at him in wonder. 




Orphanage's receiving area

 

Cielo brought Juan a cup of coffee. She served it to him on the table before taking her seat across from him.

"You really didn't have to."

"If you don't like it, you don't have to drink it. It's okay."

Juan looked at her. She's cool with his presence and it doesn't seem like she's only putting it up. "Do you know me?" Because she acts like she doesn't. Don't get him wrong. He's just wondering genuinely for it has come to be rare now for someone to be this casual around him ever since he blows up globally.

Nodding, "I do. You're the most famous artist right now, Juan Soul." And her eyes don't lie.

Juan observed her more and as he did, amusement kindled across his brown orbs but then it slowly changed into a wondering expression with a subtle worry. He can't even detect a hidden fan in her. "She's not a fan, that's quite disappointing. Wait. She can't possibly be one of my haters, right? Nah. She's too cool to be my hater. She just really sees me as an ordinary person. Right. That's just it." Juan smiled. He likes that. It's been a long while since someone did not go gaga over seeing him. He can even recall how one of his fans fell unconscious for being starstruck upon seeing him face to face. Oh, how he almost had a heart attack at that moment back then. So her action now is refreshing for him but also a tiny bit disappointing. 

"How did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter