Get out of my life

Blind Chaos

Minseok should have expected this. He should have expected this when he got drunk and slept with that woman, not caring about having a husband back home.

 

But he's surprised all the same when a month later, divorce papers land right in front of him on the dining table as Jongdae walks to make himself a tea.

 

"I already signed them. You just have to do the same and give them back, I will send them."

 

Minseok gapes at him like an idiot before he even realizes it. Closing his mouth, he stands up and walks closer to Jongdae, slowly, not to scare the already shaking man in front of him.

 

"Dae, please… I'm sorry, please, let's not make this…" he begs, placing his hands almost on Jongdae's hips when the younger man turns around, his cheeks stained with tears.

 

Jongdae swats Minseok’s hands away, hiding his face in his hands. "No, Minseok. This isn't gonna work out." He mutters, and Minseok just watches as he cries.
 

"Jongdae, please...Love, don't do this, I still love you." Minseok says, feeling his own cheeks get wet with tears. He tries grabbing the other again, but Jongdae shakes his head vehemently.

 

Minseok watches as more tears stain Jongdae cheeks. "No, Minseok," he mutters, voice thick with tension from not sobbing, just crying silently.

 

"Just sign the damn papers and get out of my life, Kim Minseok." he sniffles, raising his hand to place it on Minseok's cheek. "Go and never come back, please."

 

Minseok leans on the hand for a short moment before he turns around and takes the pen lying on the table, and signs the divorce papers. If that's Jongdae's last wish from him, he will do it.

 

He leaves the papers lying there and goes to their bedroom to pack a bag of things. He will have to come to get the rest later. Now, he will just do as Jongdae wished. Get out.
 

Jongdae is showing him his back when he comes back to the kitchen. "I will come to get my things later," he reports lowly, and Jongdae nods.

 

Minseok just sighs and walks up to him, drops the bag on the floor, and embraces the younger man. He feels Jongdae sag against him and bites his bottom lip when Jongdae turns his head to the side, leaning it against Minseok's shoulder, and grips Minseok's wrist strongly as to not let him go.

 

Minseok sighs and hugs him tighter when he shakes with his sobs, finally letting them out for the older man to hear. He lets go soon after, and takes his bag from the floor, giving the younger man a sincere look.

 

"I still love you, my love. No matter what." He says and then, he finally takes off in the direction of the door. He slips on his shoes, and after taking a last glance back into the kitchen, seeing Jongdae fall to his knees crying, he walks out of the apartment.

 

Jongdae wasn't his anymore.