Care For Me

Blind Chaos

Minseok didn’t like this. He didn’t like watching Jongdae wither away like this. The younger man was the light of Minseok’s life, if only he could see himself as such. 

 

He watches as the younger man curls on himself, hidden under a warm blanket on the couch. He walks over, sitting close to Jongdae’s head, looking down at him until the small ball of sadness lifts his tired eyes to him and gives him a small smile.

 

“Hey, Dae,” Minseok mutters and leans down to place a small kiss on his lips. “Hello, Minseok,” the younger whispers and cuddles to his hip, his tired eyes falling close again once he gets comfortable.

 

Jongdae didn’t like sharing his worries and thoughts with anyone. Minseok still found himself wondering what was going on with the younger most of the time. But he didn’t push, never going past any boundaries, always letting Jongdae come to him first.

 

Minseok gently placed his fingers into Jongdae’s hair, gently scratching his scalp dull nails. Jongdae hums and pushes his head more into the touch, starving for some contact.

 

The older of the two smiles when Jongdae takes his other hand, intertwining their fingers before hiding them under his blanket. He seeks warmth and comfort from Minseok, always seeking it when he feels insecure.

 

And Minseok is always happy to indulge him, letting the younger use him as a blanket of safety and additional warmth. Even if his back aches after being crumpled in an uncomfortable position on the couch, he thinks of it as a reminder that Jongdae needs him.

 

Minseok gazes down at the sleepy boy, a soft smile playing on his lips, and thinks about how much he loves him. And about how much Jongdae loves him back, even if he’s insecure in showing it, always keeping his declarations of love private and hidden from everyone.