Late Nights

Blind Chaos

Minseok notices Jongdae keeps snuggling against him, seeking his body heat. It's getting colder these days, and Minseok totally understands because even he is feeling a bit colder than normal. 

They were watching Stranger Things, and if Minseok counted right, Jongdae snuggled to him for the sixth time already and he kept stealing kisses.

When Jongdae snuggles against him again, Minseok moves his hand behind his head to grip a blanket they put there not even two hours ago. 

Jongdae sighs in content when the blanket covers his body and snuggles closer again. He hears Minseok chuckle and tilts his head to steal a kiss. 

Every few minutes, Jongdae tilts his head back to steal a kiss from Minseok, and with every kiss, Minseok falls deeper into the love with the younger.

"What are you doing…" he mutters when Jongdae doesn't stop kissing him. Jongdae pulls back only slightly, just to answer him. "I absolutely love your lip balm." 

His lips brush over Minseok's with every word said, and Minseok only smiles and pulls him in for another kiss. 

Jongdae soon braces himself on each side of Minseok's body, slowly making out with the older man. Minseok's hands in his hair felt amazing, the older man slowly scratching his scalp. 

"Mhm, Min.." Jongdae slightly moans and flops down, entirely covering the older man's body with his own.

"You're one big baby, aren't you?" Minseok laughs and pecks the younger on the lips again, lovingly staring at the kitten-ish lips curled into a smile. 

"I'm your big baby, Min," Jongdae mutters, his lips brushing over Minseok's chin. "Of course you are, Dae." Minseok sighs in content, his hand coming to rest on Jongdae's back.