Smooth Man

Blind Chaos

When Minseok walked into the room, Jongdae was sitting and buttoning his shirt. 

" What are you doing? You shouldn't be moving around that much." he furrows his eyebrows, closing the doors behind himself. 

" I have to go, we have an open case, and now the thing with your ex-" Minseok interrupts Jongdae with a raised hand. 

"Shut up, Dae. First thing, you're forbidden to move around because of the damn bullet hole in your shoulder, and second thing, you heard your boss. You're suspended from work because you endangered yourself, me, and other people of our apartment building."

"I know, you don't have to remind me of that."Jongdae rolls his eyes and stands up, but Minseok is quick enough to stride across the room and gently push him back. 

" Stay there," he warns him, turning on his heel to get a look at the X-rays. When he turns back, Jongdae is standing again. "Jongdae! Get the hell back!" He fumes, putting his hands on his hips. 

Jongdae just sighs and runs a hand through his hair. "Min, you don't get it…" "I do, Dae, and that's why you're staying here," Minseok mutters, gently guiding Jongdae back. "I'm really, really thankful that you saved me, but now I have to take care of you, and I can't do that if you're wandering around the city."

Jongdae closes his eyes and nods, his shoulders sagging down. Minseok brings his hand up, brushing away his hair to feel Jongdae's forehead. "Are the cameras working?" Jongdae whispers, gazing up at him through his lashes.

 "Not at this moment." Minseok smiles. He slightly turns to the left and places two fingers under Jongdae's chin to tilt his head up. He ducks his head a little and gently kisses his lips, smiling when Jongdae sighs in content. 

"How long do I have to stay here?" He asks when Minseok pulls away. "As long as I say." Minseok smiles, backing away from the young police officer. Jongdae whines and reaches out for him, and the doctor laughs at that.

 "Stay in bed for today. I have to go check on more patients, but I should be back in two hours," Minseok laughs at the face Jongdae pulls and pets his hair before pressing a quick kiss to his forehead. "I will be back, Dae."

"But I don't want you to go!" Jongdae whines and reaches out to him. "Oh dear, but I have to. I will be back, I promise." Minseok laughs and sends him a flying kiss. Jongdae whines again and tries to stand up, while Minseok huffs out a puff of air. 

"You're trying really hard, but hey, don't make me go to you again. I'm not gonna kiss you, I will kick your ." Minseok shakes his head and rolls his eyes when Jongdae pouts.

"But Min, I just want more kisses." Jongdae likes to talk in a pout and it shows. Minseok just shakes his head, sends him the last flying kiss and then he walks out.