Sleepy Angel

Blind Chaos

Minseok smiles and wraps one arm around Jongdae. The younger of them tilts his head back and stares at him through half-lidded eyes. Minseok gently ruffles his hair and presses a kiss to his nose. 

Jongdae laughs and Minseok can't help but coo at him. Slightly changing his position to a more comfortable one, he presses Jongdae more to his body. "Stop moving around, please~" the younger whines softly, propping his chin on Minseok's chest. 

"Sorry." Minseok smiles, one hand coming up to run through the brown hair of the younger one. Jongdae blinks at him and makes a confused noise when Minseok chuckles. 

"You're so endearing when you're half-asleep, angel." He mutters, brushing his fingers against Jongdae's cheekbone. The younger one wets his lips, tilts his head up, and places a hand on Minseok's chest to prop himself up. Minseok laughs and slightly tugs at his neck, bringing him into a kiss.

He felt the younger smile against his lips, felt fingers grasping his sweater. "Do you want to go to the bed? You seem really sleepy." Minseok asks once they pull back, the younger man placing his head back onto his chest.

"No," Jongdae whines, burying his nose in Minseok's sweater. "Because once I'm in bed and asleep, you're gonna bury yourself in work again."

"Again?" Minseok chuckles, running his hand along the younger's side, and Jongdae hums. "Yes! You have a week off, you should relax and enjoy it, but instead, you were in your study all day for the first two days!"

Minseok laughed and pressed a kiss to Jongdae's head. "I needed to prepare for something, angel. It's done though, so I'm gonna relax with you properly now." He mutters, rubbing his cheek on Jongdae's hair.

"Prepare for something?" Jongdae raises a curious eyebrow, lifting his head. Minseok hums. "Yeah."

"Tell me!" The younger whines, tickling Minseok under his chin with one finger. "I will, okay! Stop tickling me." Minseok giggles, catching Jongdae's finger with his own hand. 

"Yixing wants to propose to Junmyeon, and he asked me to help him with preparations. Oh, he also asked me to be his best man if Junmyeon agrees."

Jongdae's mouth hangs agape and Minseok giggles. "Yep, Dae. That's why I was in my study the first two days, helping him out. Since I already went through it all with my lovely angel, I know what it takes."

"Minseok!" Jongdae slaps his chest, pouting. "What? It's true, angel." Minseok tucks Jongdae's head under his chin, humming. "I love you, angel."

"I love you too, Minnie."