Bloody Heart

Blind Chaos

The red stains his clothes as he wipes his fingers on it. The limp body falls on the floor with a 'thump' and he turns back to the sobbing boy in the corner. 

He stops in his tracks when he sees the boy flinch as he comes closer. The corner of his mouth tugs itself into a lopsided smirk as he crouches down before the boy, his fingers coming to the boy's wet cheek.

"Get away from me, please…" the boy shakes, hot tears running down his cheeks, disappearing under the cold fingers of the other.

"Come on Dae, you love me too much to push me away." He smirks when the boy shakes his head. "You're not Minseok I love. Stop touching me, please."

"You're testing your luck, Jongdae." Minseok growls, gripping the boy's neck and dragging him up, pushing him against the wall.

"Stop, please, please, stop.." Jongdae sobs, his small hands gripping Minseok's wrist. More hot tears spill over his eyelashes, running down his cheek.

"You say I'm not Minseok you love. But that Minseok was never here, my dear. It has always been me, only me. The one you love is a monster, Dae. It's me." 

Jongdae shakes his head as much as he can, Minseok's cold hand still holding his neck. "That's not true, that's not true."

Minseok only smirks and leans down, his lips tracing Jongdae's tears. Jongdae sobs harder, his hands gripping Minseok's wrist hard. It's not like Minseok can feel it.

"Please! Please, stop, let me go…" Jongdae squeaks when he feels Minseok's lips at his neck, the sensitive skin tingling with the amount of strength Minseok uses to .

"I'm sorry, my dear, this isn't how it should end. But you don't give me a chance." Minseok mutters, nosing at the skin under Jongdae's ear, the tip of his nose tracing the jugular. 

"Please, don't! Please…" the soft pleads die on Jongdae's tongue as the sharp teeth pierce the skin, deep enough to pierce the jugular, slowly draining the life of the younger.