Devil Doesn't Vanish

Blind Chaos

Minseok knew it was a bad idea to step into the room. 

DDV was a cruel gang that had eyes all over the city and Minseok wasn't happy to be a member. But once a member, a member until the death.

He knew he shouldn't be watching. He knew he should do something, but the trust the members of DDV had in him was already glass thin, so he rather stayed where he stood.

"I already told you, I don't ing know anything at all!"

Minseok watched as his boss smacked the boy before him again, the leather belt leaving an angry red bruise on his back.

"Chen, Chen, Chen. That's not what I asked you."

Chen didn't say anything, and he didn't even make a single noise when he got hit again. 

"Boss, Xiumin was with him when we took him, " someone from beside Minseok said, and Minseok sighed. 

"That's because it was my paid hour, you ."

"That's enough, Minseok," his boss furrowed his eyebrows and then turned back to Chen.

"So again. What do you know and what did you tell them?"

Minseok watched as Chen gulped and his lips before answering. "I don't know anything and that's what I told him. It was Park Chanyeol from DL and he was willing to pay me real good, but I declined saying I don't have anything to tell him."

Minseok gritted his teeth when Chen received another hit, this time much stronger, sending him face to the ground.

"What did he wanted to know?"

"How big you are," Chen growled, pushing himself back to sit on his heels again. "What would he want to know, hm? Of course, he wanted to know how much money you're getting from the drugs and how to get better business."

Minseok's boss pressed his lips together and waved his hand. "Get them both out of my sight."

Minseok waited as someone from the members went to untie Chen, the boy silent with furrowed eyebrows as he slowly stretched his arms. 

The ride in the car was silent. Minseok didn't initiate a conversation Chen clearly wasn't in the mood for. 

"Take off your shirt and sit on a chair, I will disinfect your back," Minseok muttered once they were in the apartment, taking their shoes off. 

“It’s fine, I will just take a shower and then go,” Chen grumbled and went to the directions of the bathroom until Minseok grabbed his wrist and stopped him. 

“No, go take your shirt off and I will disinfect your back. Please, don’t make this harder, Jongdae.” Jongdae sighed and nodded, taking off in the directions of the living room.

Minseok just closed his eyes, gathering his thoughts, and went to retrieve the first aid kit from the bathroom. 

“I’m sorry you had to go through that.”He mumbled while disinfecting Jongdae’s back. 

“I’m not, I’m used to it,” Jongdae said, resting his chin on his arms thrown over the backrest of the chair.

“I don’t want you to be used to it!” Minseok wailed, his voice getting higher pitch due to the frustration locked inside of him.

“Minseok, calm down,” Jongdae sighed, reaching behind himself for Minseok’s wrist. “It’s fine, really. I know you don’t think so, but you know I don’t mind getting beaten once in a time if it means I can be with you.”

Minseok just sighed and put down the cotton tab he’s been disinfecting Jongdae’s back with. Carefully, he circled Jongdae’s neck with from back, pressing his cheek to his hair.

“Dae,” he muttered, feeling the younger man his arm. "Shhh." Jongdae turned his head, placing a kiss to Minseok's jaw. "Come on, you didn't get anything in your paid hour. Let's change that."