✧༝ Reviews ༝✧ (3)

✧༝ Adore ༝✧ You'll adore them (・ω-*) ON HIATUS

number of applicants 03

고혜빈

fc fc fcc

my girlie! : My character : chosen

Here is where the reviews will go! The middle picture will link to the app. I work with a three strike system. If you're accepted you're good to go, but if you're pending you need to fix some things. If you haven't fixed everything in three tries (which means you don't really pay attention to the reviews and mistakes...) I'll reject your character. I can also reject people on the get-go if the app is really a huge mess. But I'll grant you a second chance with a different character in case that happens... But if you know how to apply, that shouldn't be happening, unless there is just this weird af subject in your app that makes me really uncomfortable... Anyway have fun applying!

Plotlines:

- Ai 01
- Liebe 00
- Liefde 00
- Amour 01
- Kärlek 00
- Khair 00
- Lyubov 01
- Cinta 00
- Kaerlighed 00
- Láska 00
- Rakkaus 00

 

한겨울

FC FC FC

FINALLY_HOME : aMOUR : ACCEPTED

Hello Maggie! It’s the second sister’s turn now :D Finally I got my first Adore app too! I’m very excited to review Gyeoul as well, but I have already ran into an issue here. Gyeoul does not fit the criteria of both the main and backup plotline that you put. The Ai plotline requires predebut performing experience as part of a girl group or a soloist, while the Liebe plotline is a foreigner and also not fitting for the age range. To make Gyeoul fit into Adore, you either have to give her predebut experience as an artist, or age both of the twins down and pick out a more fitting plotline for her. I think that you may have used the old plotlines before the revamp came through? I hope you can find a solution for this, I’m so sorry D:

I find Seunghee such a cutiepie, she has a really pretty, cute face ;w; Oh she is such a sweetheart… or is she? Oh boy oh boy. I like that she is this sweetie with a bad side to her. She’s not perfect for sure, but she’s doing her best ;w; But honestly, in this harsh idol world I’d probably be a bit selfish as well… She’s this happy pill energy ball that would probably synergize very well with our other bouncy ball Hyebin, but sometimes she just gets out of bed on the wrong leg and then people better avoid Gyeoul at all costs, oh lord.

Oh lord, the private space dislike is so relatable, people can’t just sit on my bed like that, please. She’s very relatable overall, really, except that she likes pomegranate… no thanks lol. Also what the , I also constantly tear at my skin?? I am secretly Gyeoul oh my god?? I’m jk but this is the first time that I see a character with that quirk and its so weird because I do that all the time myself, I can’t handle anything irregular or loose on my skin, I will pull my skin and scratch open pimples… It’s such a terrible habit ugh.

Again, I really think that the twins got pulled apart by the company because of their concepts and vibes. It was probably a heartbreaking decision but I feel like both of them would be in their right spot if they debut with Necalli and Adore. Oh she wants to make up :c Gyeoulll just do it god dammit. I smell that another member will have to get involved again to set things up and getting things going.

I love how the love interest section looks like Gyeoul denying love lol its so funny?? For no reason lmao. Okay but Yule is such a pretty stagename, and the meaning behind it is so nice as well! Here is the issue with the plotlines, I think that you missed the revamping of the plotlines that expanded the group from 7 to 12 but that’s fine, if you fit her into one of the plotlines it will all be fine (but if you age her down, don’t forget to age down Gaeul as well!). It’s cute that Gaeul and Gyeoul both have some kind of motherly role in the group though. Well, Gaeul is only a big sis, but still, this is cute. I can imagine groupmates comparing their motherly energies and finding it cute that both of them care so much for their members. Pfff Lim Cheonsu is a but what’s new. He probably didn’t even want to reveal that the twins got in for their cuteness and fresh image but he probably said so by accident sldkfjkslm he’s so DUMB I love it. Oh, Gyeoul didn’t get past the first round in produce 48? That’s so sad D: I wonder if we’re going to get more produce 48 kids in adore or necalli, it would be fun. She’s so hard-working, I honestly admire Gyeoul for the amount of fire she has under her . She takes these setbacks as a way to work even harder and getting much better. Cheonsu definitely kept Gyeoul around for Adore because she is perfect for this group’s concept. I know I’m repeating myself but I feel like I have to keep justifying myself to poor Gyeoul so she can make up with her sister slkdfjkls Ohhhh boy Gyeoul leaking Gaeul’s scandal would be insane but I don’t think that it would be a good idea for either of them. That way, they probably won’t ever be able to make up and if it gets through to the CEO that Gyeoul leaked that scandal… She’s out, definitely. He doesn’t just kick out anybody but leaking private info about your own sister is actually such an move and Cheonsu doesn’t want no s in his groups smldfkjlsm But the sisters having a bad relationship scandal would definitely come and it is very interesting.

I’m very sorry that this review is a bit shorter, first of all, I had to get through this quick because I have to go to bed, and second, a lot of this was already covered in Gaeul’s app. I hope you don’t mind! D: Gyeoul is now eaccepted! thank you for fixing the issue so quick :D Thank you so much for applying!

 

이미케나

FC FC FC

golden-blood : ai : accepted

Hello Sun!! I’m very excited that I finally got Kenna because she’s a queen and I’ve been waiting for her ever since I learned about her in Codi’s app. I’m going to get into it immediately! First of all, Chungha is so beautiful, she is a queen and definitely fitting for the person that Kenna is. Mimi-pops and Kenna-boo are such cute names, Mimi as well. For such a fierce looking woman she has a lot of cutesy nicknames!

Oh no she’s a Texan, oh boy, every time I see Texas I just think about what a memeable mess that state is. She seems very well put together, always wearing makeup and having a very pretty and proper clothing style! I love her style, the flowery dresses and such are things that I wish I could wear myself. She really puts effort into looking proper, clean and beautiful. I can imagine Adore going to the airport and some members just appear in their sweats while Kenna appears like she’s going to corporate meeting or something.
Awww she seems like such a sweetheart, a leader that brings positive energy to her group and is very forgiving, sometimes too forgiving. Her positivity and forgiving nature definitely makes her vulnerable towards toxic relationships and manipulation, but I feel like she will be protected enough by the manager, codi and groupmates for it to never really get out of hand. I can see that she is trying to be busy constantly, talking and doing things and all of that, but once that she runs out of things to do or is unable to do anything, she just gets lost. It’s like she is trying to run from an approaching void by keeping herself busy. It must be a very dreading feeling. Kenna having too much on her plate? Nooo not at all, what do you mean? Taking care of 11 messy girls while the manager is being bullied by said girls? Not hard at all. She will never forget stuff because her life is so easy… I’m obviously kidding lol Kenna has so much work to do as the leader, I totally understand that she can be forgetful. She’s such a busy bee, she probably loses sleep trying to get everything in order and keeping Adore in line. She’s admirable with that fighting spirit and positive outlook despite all the hardships. Kenna just seems like such a goodhearted person, but she isn’t this perfect girl with a clean slate. But she’d be a pain on variety shows because she would refuse to try new things lol. The nerve. The AuDaCiTy.

Wow, this girl’s life was just all about art since the start. Tap dancing at five, ballet at eight? Commercial at ten, idol at twelve. That is completely crazy. It feels like she was destined to be in the spotlight. Oh my god how did she not become famous as solo artist? Girlie was called Mii, that is just meme material, she’d probably have gotten attention based from that alone. Mii’s are the old wii characters and very loved and memed among gamers, in case you don’t know. I find this a little funny thing, I’m sorry dslmkfjs I love her. But yeah, I feel like it is harder to break through as solo artist instead of a group. The ‘pick your favourite’ culture of kpop groups is just too grand, I feel like. Oh I can imagine Kenna’s old fans freaking out when she suddenly appears as Sunlight’s new girl group member. Since sunlight is not a big and popular company and heavily criticized for their rapidly debuting groups and rookie mistakes, their trainees are barely ever identified, simply because no one gives a lmao. There will be some shocking reveals in their groups for sure. I can imagine that her glowup is of the levels of her on produce to her as solo artist. She was beautiful on produce of course but after she debuted solo she just grew into such a mature woman with fancy concepts (and lets be real, have some work done smldkfjkls).

I misread genre fluid as gender fluid for a moment and got so confused cause im like ‘huh where is the gender fluidity? It’s about music here’ im so dumb smldfjkls. Oh I have never actually tried the famous pink drink. I always go for a frap at starbucks. Have you tried it? Is it actually good? It’s so funny how Kenna has a hard time stepping out of her comfort zone, until its about food. When its food, she is not scared at all. Would she even try foods considered weird and disgusting like escargots? She’s a touchy person, oh boy she will be loved by the fans for her fanservice with the other girls for sure. Prepare the ‘Kenna being gay for Adore for 11 minutes’ videos, everybody. I feel sorry for the members that can’t help but lose track of time and arrive late to schedules… They will feel Kenna’s wrath. God she is such an impatient girl, actually. I can imagine the van being stuck in traffic and she’s just yelling and complaining while the manager who’s driving is like ‘stop, no aggression, I don’t want a fine’ smlkjdfkslm Also, you say she has no tattoos because of her fear of needles and no piercings besides those on her lobes, but she has a tattoo and a navel piercing. You probably oversaw this, it’s not really an issue but I would like to know which of the two is the case here. Oh im excited for the kdrama imitations, I can imagine her and hyebin doing a drama and while she is all serious, hyebin is totally being overly dramatic about it. Or if she enacted both roles at the same time, it would certainly bring laughs while also showcasing her own acting skills. Maybe she could get some drama roles in the future! Oh I can imagine Kenna walking around in the airport, hands and bags full of fangifts she took for her and her members. She’d definitely be the type to snatch any gifts the fans are trying to give, even if they aren’t for her, just so she could give them to the member later and make the fans happy!

I love V-kwon, she seems to be a great bestie for Kenna, doing extra together and teasing her about Codi, I love it. And I imagine that the girls of Adore would be the little sisters Kenna never had. Many… many sisters. Messy sisters. I don’t think having Hyebin as little sister would be easy lol. Hello Codi! We meet again! Pfff I can imagine that the staff and other trainees are like ‘this is ___ from Necalli, our senior, don’t you know’ whenever she bumps into a necalli member and she’s like ‘what’s Necalli’ smdlfkjsm. Girl pay some attention please, those are your siblings. Ah I really love Codi and Kenna, they are a very cute pairing. It’s so funny how Kenna was like ‘who is this random’ but he just breathes in her direction once and she completely melts into a puddle and is head over heels.

Do you perhaps have some kind of discography for Kenna from her tween group and solo artist era? It is not really a requirement but I think it could be useful in the future to know what songs she has released. Overall, I really like Kenna and think she’s lovely, but I have noticed that you have misunderstood the password. As you have fixed this issue, she is now accepted! Thank you so much for applying!

 

田中美南

FC FC FC

pandapurin : lyubov : accepted

Hi Panda!! I’m finally getting into Mina, I am so sorry that it took so long… She was submitted at a bad timing which caused me to forget about her and I feel so bad about it… She is still very welcome though and I am very excited to finally meet her ;w; Sakura is such a beautiful girl too, I have been listening to Le Sserafim a LOT these days. And im very gay for chaewon…

OH MY GOD Hinata Shoyo no wayyy I’ve recently started watching Haikyuu and I LOVE ITTT you really tickle my fancy with this nickname lmao. I was shocked upon seeing mina’s age cause I actually always thought Sakura was like born in 1994?? But she is not?? I’m confused af lmao. It’s so cute how she picks up common phrases from other Adore members, she’s going to become a multilingual queen at this point!

Oh she is such a sweetheart… I love her ;w; Even though she can be a bit angy… This is so interesting because she would be pushed forward as the main girl with lots of lines, while she wants to sacrifice herself for others, but she can’t really do that in the songs. And then the tensions come, and she loses her temper… This is VERY interesting. Her idealistic view of life adds to it as well.

Ohh the volleyball vs idol thing is interesting, it must’ve been hard for her to kinda get away from the family thing that she has been doing all her life and was expected to do for the near future at least. But she got lucky with idol school! Well, I actually don’t think it is that lucky nowadays… you’d think she was one of the members that got rigged out of the final lineup? That could be a spicy tidbit to add c:< But at least Sunlight came to the rescue!

Man, I really want to try omurice, I’ve seen a lot of it but never tried it so far. I can feel her on burning her tongue on a lot of food, I would do the same cause Im too impatient. But how the hell can she not like melon…. The audacity! Oh god I actually didn’t think about the fact that Mina and Hyebin are the same age… And they are both loud pink princesses, they would totally be two peas in a pod lmao, I love that! It’s so sweet how she also still keeps in touch with fromis and natasha, adore + fromis_9 would definitely be a very cute combo of girlies ;w;

I’ll try to matchmake her but we’ll see if I find a good person for this sweetheart! :3 Having either another idol or a fellow trainee would be very cute, but I’d like to know a bit more of what she likes when it comes to looks, certain traits she has a soft spot for? That might be easier for me to find someone that you think will fit for Mina! Also, if you spot any labelmate that also wants to be matchmade and you think they fit Mina, just lmk!

Mi & you is such a cute fandom name PLEASEEE I love it ;w; Her idol school experience was such a wake up call, yet so valuable to put Mina’s feet back on the ground. It’s really admirable that she still kept going after having such a setback at the show.

Anyways, I think Mina is absolutely adorable, and she is definitely accepted! Thanks so much for applying and I’m sorry again for not reviewing her earlier :c

 

character's name

FC FC FC

username : plotline : status

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut pellentesque ex vitae magna consequat vulputate. Aenean tempor id risus eu consequat. Aenean metus eros, commodo ut justo vel, sollicitudin rutrum ante. Sed lacinia leo ac est tempus, a accumsan diam auctor. Morbi et justo commodo, venenatis erat vitae, viverra ipsum. Donec dapibus venenatis erat, sed malesuada turpis gravida sit amet. Phasellus ac risus libero. Etiam metus libero, facilisis at convallis nec, cursus at sem. Aenean a urna nulla. In congue enim nec orci aliquam, a consectetur mauris condimentum. Quisque semper nec massa nec dapibus. Cras sed ligula quam.

Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent aliquam nec mi quis convallis. Duis feugiat ultricies elit, sed malesuada libero pharetra sed. Pellentesque dapibus dolor eu velit bibendum faucibus. Suspendisse pharetra pharetra rutrum. Praesent rhoncus nulla risus, in commodo mi mattis quis. Vivamus lobortis nisi eget felis interdum, nec aliquet nunc imperdiet. Sed mollis eget magna et egestas. Vivamus vehicula sit amet velit at efficitur. Pellentesque a ex dapibus, pulvinar nulla vitae, bibendum mauris. Mauris interdum, diam congue auctor luctus, leo mauris feugiat urna, vel gravida orci orci id libero. Sed ipsum arcu, rhoncus vel massa et, maximus imperdiet eros.

Quisque vehicula sed nisi non porta. Etiam bibendum ultricies tellus ac gravida. Phasellus id lectus a nisl porta sollicitudin. Morbi venenatis lacinia dui non malesuada. Integer mollis, nisl id egestas interdum, mauris eros aliquam est, sed faucibus nisl elit vitae metus. Aenean id augue at ipsum tempus lacinia in consequat purus. Cras eget leo at sem lacinia tempor condimentum eget dui. Mauris faucibus quam malesuada, aliquet neque a, pretium sem. Nunc commodo consectetur turpis sit amet scelerisque. Aenean pulvinar, magna tristique rhoncus bibendum, arcu tortor sodales neque, id placerat tellus dui et nisi.