✧༝ Plotlines & units ༝✧

✧༝ Adore ༝✧ You'll adore them (・ω-*) ON HIATUS

plotlines + units

plot1

adore fresh

main concept : fresh, powerful, sassy
discography twins : Botopass, Tri.be, Bling Bling etc
DEBUT SONG : flamingo
starting member count : 7

Adore fresh generally consists of the stronger members of Adore. Not stronger when it comes to talent, necessarily, but the members that have a stronger, more powerful image. Because of this, a lot of the older members are in the Fresh unit, especially at the start. They are still very youthful and have some cuteness in them, but it's more like cute cats that will bite you and then strut away like the queens they are. Members can be exchanged between Fresh and Bubble as the company sees fit, to fit the concepts. The only one that is very likely to stay in Fresh permanently is their leader and the oldest member of Adore.

 
plot5

adore bubble

main concept : bubbly, fun, youthful
discography twinsSTAYC, Weeekly, Cignature, etc
DEBUT SONG : So bad
starting member count : 5

Adore bubble are like the fun little sisters of Adore fresh. While not limited to the youngest ones of course, Bubble is more likely to have the younger members if they fit the concept. They usually have fun, quirky and cutesy songs with addictive choreographies. Their concept will focus on parts of growing up, and will mature as the members of Adore also grow older. If an Adore member is seen as cute and sweet like cotton candy, it is very likely that she will be mostly in Bubble except for rare occasions. Another one that is very unlikely to leave Bubble is their leader as well. But anyone can be exchanged, some just have more of a fresh and bubble mix in them while others are more fresh or more bubble. If you get what I mean.

 
plot5

ai

position : Leader, lead vocalist, rapper
age1996-1998
STARTING UNIT : Fresh (leader) 
ADORE POSITION TWINHaseul

Mom of the group, Ai is the leader for a good reason. The most experienced of the 12 by a mile and has already been on stage before. Either as solo artist or part of another girl group. She's been in this for a long time but is more than determined to keep fighting.

Must be Korean or been in Korea for at least a decade.

 
plot5

Liebe

position : Vocalist, rapper
age1997-2002
STARTING UNIT : Fresh
ADORE POSITION TWINVivi

Despite her hard work, Liebe is often disregarded because of her nationality. She doesn't have much lines in the main songs, but she can really shine in unit songs where the lineup isnt as crowded. She's from an asian country that is not very common in the kpop industry, or even not before seen at all.

Must be a foreigner, but not Chinese or Japanese, something less common in the industry like thai, indonesian, kazakh, mongolian, etc... There are a lot of choices. Must be at least half asian though.

 
plot5

Liefde

position : Dancer, vocalist, rapper
age1997-2002
STARTING UNIT : Fresh
ADORE POSITION TWINYves

Very strong performer, seems like she can do anything, but she works very hard for it. Often disregarded for her hard work because she is a pretty face and miss popular. Often the center of attention, but does she really want to absorb the spotlight for herself?

At least half asian.

 
plot5

amour

position : Rapper, vocalist, visual
age1997-2000
STARTING UNIT : Bubble
ADORE POSITION TWINJinsoul

One of the group's main variety stars. A fun, bright and quirky personality with a very good sense of humor. She gets a lot of love both in the songs and outside of it. She's one of the group's visuals, but that isn't always noticeable because she's always pulling weird faces.

At least half asian.

 
plot5

kärlek

position : Vocalist, dancer
age1998-2002
STARTING UNIT : Fresh
ADORE POSITION TWINKim Lip

Another big powerhouse with a powerful voice. She doesn't really conform to korean beauty standards and sometimes gets hated for it, but most people still find her really pretty. She's just a unique appearance. Her personality is quite bold.

At least half Korean, but has lived in a non-asian country.

 
plot5

khair

position : Vocalist, rapper, face of the group
age1999-2002
STARTING UNIT : Bubble
ADORE POSITION TWINChuu

Her fame in acting and addictive smile and personality made Khair a popular member from the start. She was given the face of the group position for this exact reason. She's a stan attractor who has made the group much more popular. Before becoming an idol, Khair was pretty big in acting.

At least half Korean.

 
plot5

Lyubov

position : Dancer, vocalist, rapper, visual, center
age1997-2002
STARTING UNIT : Bubble (leader) 
ADORE POSITION TWINHeejin

Pretty much the main girl of the group, to some people's dismay. She is a jack of all trades which gives her a lot of positions and lines, too many, actually. She can just carry a song on her own, but as the bubble leader and supportive leader to Ai, she has to learn on how to share the spotlight with her members. She was picked up from a survival show.

At least half asian.

 
plot5

cinta

position : Dancer, vocalist, rapper, visual
age1999-2003
STARTING UNIT : Fresh 
ADORE POSITION TWINHyunjin

A very pretty, half asian girl. While her image fits more with fresh at the moment, her personality is more bubble-like. She might be doing some switching in the future. She's always calm, graceful and serene.

Only half asian, what the other half is is up to you.

 
plot5

hyebin

position : Rapper, dancer, vocalist
age1999
STARTING UNIT : Bubble
ADORE POSITION TWINGowon

A playful, goofy personality. Go Hyebin is one of the happy pills of the group, an energy ball that is either uplifting or absolutely exhausting. Having the attention span and memory of a goldfish, the leaders have their hands full with her at all times. A pain in the but oh so sweet. She used to do ballet professionally, but an injury, paired with her getting bored of it, made her switch to becoming an idol. She still dances very well but her ankle has never been the same.

 
plot5

kærlighed

position : rapper, dancer, vocalist
age2000-2002
STARTING UNIT : Fresh 
ADORE POSITION TWINChoerry

A sweet bub who is an extremely pretty face, but very explosive on stage. She's had stage experience before as a child, in what field it was is up to you (acting, shows, singing, ...).

At least half Korean.

 
plot5

Láska

position : rapper, dancer, vocalist
age2001-2003
STARTING UNIT : Fresh
ADORE POSITION TWINOlivia Hye

A young shy sweetheart that hasn't come out of her shell yet. She often gets overlooked at first. It was a surprise to many that the CEO put her in Fresh, but it will soon show that she is a fierce one as soon as she is able to come out of that shell that she is currently stuck in.

At least half asian, but not Korean.

 
plot5

Rakkaus

position : vocalist, rapper, maknae
age2002-2004
STARTING UNIT : Bubble
ADORE POSITION TWINYeojin

A young sunshine who's always grabbing attention here and there with her outspoken personality. She's surprisingly sassy for being the youngest member. She's a perfect fit for bubble, but she is definitely not a softie.

At least half asian.