✧༝ Cheatsheet ༝✧

✧༝ Adore ༝✧ You'll adore them (・ω-*) ON HIATUS

cheatsheet

the person

If you are starting on your app, please tag it as Adore because I like to snoop around and spy on potential future members ;w;

Faceclaims are preferably idols, but ulzzangs, models and others are also fine as long as they have good pictures and you can provide a gallery. Ethnicity has to be at least half southeast asian. Some plotlines require certain ethnicities, but others are open as long as they meet this certain requirement. Please NO race bending!! Also please stay realistic and give me some regular Koreans, not everybody is foreign or half french or something. Style can be words or pictures.

Hometown can be all over the world, but of course not all applicants can be from another country. The maximum is probably 6 foreigners, which is half of the line-up, but if there are already 6 foreigners applying, of course don't let that influence your decision and app. Don't look at the others. Make what you want to make <3 But there is of course the grey area of half Koreans which can be explored. Languages can be max 2 fluent and max 4 in total, if you go over this, you'll have to have a good explanation for it.

The age range is 1996-2004. The specific age is specified for each plotline! You don't have to go exactly in the middle of those ranges, it is just as great if they are at the limits of the allowed range! I hope to have a diverse group without too many s.

4 traits for both positive and negative minimum, neutral traits are optional, if you think they add to the character. Make sure to elaborate on each trait. No mary sues, really. Nobody's perfect. Elaboration for both personality and background has to be at least 2 paragraphs. Background can be really normal and without any major dramatic events, but also eventful and dramaric, but keep it realistic. I don't want no unrealistic sob stories where their whole family gets murdered and they then get kidnapped and become part of an underground gang. Please do state how they got into Sunlight entertainment and why they decided to become an idol. Your character can have development during the story, if you want that, please do say so in the personality section how they will develop.

Go crazy with the trivia! This is the place to party! Give them some lovely hobbies, unique habits or more. Special talents is for what they usually do on variety shows like imitations or weird talents your character has. It would be very nice if you state their favourite food cause that would be easy to use in the story, their favourite color could be useful as well. Anyway, this is a section you are allowed to go crazy on, have fun with it!

the friendships

It is not needed to state your parents if they aren't much around (honestly I barely do that LOL). Idol family and famous family is allowed, but don't go overboard and keep it realistic. If Gong Myung is your girl's brother, Doyoung also has to be her brother. The pa.w.rd you're looking for is your desired member color and a potential solo song. You can also put rivals here and ultimate bias that they might get the chance to meet in the future and such as well, if your character has those. You are allowed to make friends who have a one-sided crush on your character. You can also include characters they haven't met yet (please do state so, if that's the case) but will be important later. Also you can apply a total of three times since I will be needing a lot of girls and tend to not get many. Feel free to make cross-overs with Estrela and Necalli as well! They're labelmates after all. I'd love to see some siblings, cousins or lovers between these groups to make things more fun and spicy!

Love interest is optional. Any uality is allowed, but if it is LGBT+, remember that there will be much less chance for it to be public. Relationships can't be public for two years at least. LI can be OCs, idols, other celebrities and all, but keep it realistic. Do not make Faker your love interest if your character doesn't know SKT T1. Love triangles are allowed as well. You can also ask another applicant to use their character as LI. From my characters, I think only Daehwan is open as love interest (but chances are high he gets Amoxtli), Hyebin and Summit are already getting a lover :c sorry, you lost the race (unless you are Rina). But you can still ask for your character to have a one-sided crush on them! Do not use another character as LI if their author didn't approve. If using an oc, please state their fc. You can also use the managers or staff as love interest if your character is old enough. Yeah, mind the gap! If the kids are underage, they can only have an of two years (that also counts for the other way round!). You can also have multiple (in fact, hyebin has three !! ). I'd prefer to see them not date multiple people at the same time, unless you want your character painted as a villain and potentially thrown out of the group.

the idol

Adore is debuting in 2019 as full group! They're pretty much going to use LOONA as discography twin and the positions are also heavily based on their members. It's totally different from original Adore, but original Adore didn't feel fresh to me anymore, sowwy.

Since Adore is so diverse, they don't have fixed positions like main vocal and such, but the position that is listed first in the plotline list is the one that plotline is the strongest at. They will be floating around between units and positions with every new song so they are meant to be versatile in multiple fields. But don't make them overpowered, please! Loona only has like two members that are actual jacks of all trades!

Talent twins: please do link them, because I really want to hear how your character's voice sound like to fit them in the songs. Every plotline requires a dance and vocal twin. Talking twin doesn't have to be linked. Rap twins are only needed if your girlie is a rapper. But if your girlie isnt listed as rapper but you want her to be able to spit a few bars for potential unit needs or solo songs, feel free to add one! But rapping priority will go to the actual rappers. The trainee background is how they got into the company and how they got treated by the others, but this doesn't have to be too long. Sunlight opened in 2013. They could've trained in other companies too. They can have trained for way too long, but they can also have only a few months of experience before the ceo gathered the group.

the brownie points

- underrated faceclaims, underrated talent twins, underrated everything!
- unique backgrounds and trivia
- adorable friends and siblings, I live for adorable relationships
- lots of cool suggestions
- unique love interests, not everyone would like an idol, right?
- Nature, StayC, laboum, cignature, sneak some Tri.be in there maybe
- using Hyebin and collabs ;;;;
- unique talent twins (ex: KARD Jiwoo for vocal, TINY-G's Mint for dance)
- having a nice-looking app, gifs are much appreciated but don't let them take over
- the cute little babie everyone wants to protecc, but also the typical old lady who nags about everything

taken things: Elris' Yukyung as fc, Loona's Gowon as talent twin, Gen.G's Score as brother and LNG's Tarzan as love interest. Bigflo's Euijin as fc for Necalli, C9's Summit and omega x' Taedong as fc for Estrela. Staff members' faceclaims can be changed.

source code : turn in : go Hyebin