Part 7

Some

"Woah, that is a nice earring. Is it from a fan? I love it, Fluke. Suits you!" 

Earth's voice booms throughout the meeting room and those who already gather only shake their since they are accustomed to the twins antic. To be specific, Earth's new hobby of teasing Fluke but in all honesty, the pretty man does find the jewellery suits his lookalike. He stares for a while leaving the smaller man's ears turning red from the unblinking eyes.

Boun who is busy talking to Prem turns his head to look at the two with curiosity. As much as he likes to deny Prem's accusation of him having an obsession with earrings, he is indeed interested in the topic when he hears the loud claim from Earth. He taps Prem and the two gather around Earth and Fluke to see what is the fuss, ready to tease the main actor if there is something juicy they can squeeze out of him.

"What's with the earring? Isn't he always wear one? Though Fluke does looks good wearing them."

Boun interrupts before taking a seat by Earth's side while Prem sits on the table, not wanting to left out and has his eyes on the main in discussed. He then nods in agreement with Boun before leaning in to take a closer look over it. He cannot help but marvel at the simple yet elegant earring that only been wore at the left ear. The piece does look different from the one he saw the last time they met.

"Damn, it is quite pretty. Complimenting your look Fluke." 

Prem adds when he stares for quite a while making the smaller actor turns even redder as he tries to hide his face from the shyness of being the main focus of his fellow co-stars. Boun lightly tilts Fluke head to the side to inspect it himself and he too could not help but agree. The action, however, meets with a light hit from Fluke, finding it uncomfortable that he needs to turn his head in a weird angle for the older man to inspect the jewellery.

"Who gives it to you? I don't think it's one of the fans. He keeps making such a suspicious reaction! Look, look! He turns even redder!" 

Earth laughs in a teasing manner as he tries to dig in for some information from Fluke. He is not a nosy person but he just finds it interesting that the smaller man actually blushes instantly when he first compliment him about it. He also can see the small smile that settles on the face when he looks down, trying to hide his expression.

"What are you guys doing?" 

Kao's voice interrupts them as he takes a seat after putting down his bag. He smiles as a greeting to all of them but when he meets Fluke's eyes, the younger seems to ignore him despite the small friendly smile he gives. He can feel his heart cracks from the sudden cold shoulder from the owner of his heart. He looks away from the small figure to ease the ache that echoes inside of him.

"P'Kao! Is it you who gives that? Uih, you must stare at Fluke's picture trying to find the perfect one." 

Prem teasingly asks to get a reaction out of the two but the only thing that he gets is an awkward laugh from the elder and Fluke only looks down at his hands. The main actor has his cheeks turns impossibly red as his thought swims in an imagination of Ohm alternating his focus from his picture to the earrings. A sudden thought settles in his head as he holds onto his fast-beating heart.

Wait, does that mean P'Ohm save pictures of Fluke in his phone? 

"No, it's not me. Probably one of the fans? It does suit Fluke, makes him look prettier." 

Kao tries to lessen the awkwardness and tests Fluke's reaction towards the random compliment but all he sees is an unfocused Fluke and noisy bunch of people that surround them, teasing him instead for the bold move. 

Being one of the eldest, Boun is aware of how Kao and Fluke's reaction does not tally to one another. He also sees the way Fluke does not even seem to register what the taller man is saying. therefore, he agrees loudly to what Kao said, wanting to ease the awkwardness seeping into the atmosphere. He quickly changes the topic and talk about their day instead until the door open once again.

"Sorry! Am I late?" 

Everyone in the room looks at the newcomer and chuckles lightly from his look. Ohm is unusually hectic with his hair still undone and his shirt a bit crimpled. It is a rare sight to see as he always looks so tidy and presentable. The newcomer then makes his way to the boys that still stares at him with amusement in their eyes. 

"What happened to you? I don't remember a forecast saying about windy days." 

Boun asks, scooting slightly to give Ohm some more space for him to squeeze in and takes his seat, beside Fluke. Earth who already knows how the two always stick together like leeches, stands up and goes back to his original place. Fluke freezes slightly at his seat when he seems to come back to the present from hearing the soothing voice. He takes a deep breath and starts relaxing with his eyes close, trying to gain the courage to look at Ohm in the eyes and not thinking about the ideas Prem has implanted in his head.

Being one of the eldest, Boun is aware of how Kao and Fluke's reaction does not tally to one another. He also sees the way Fluke does not even seem to register what the taller man is saying. therefore, he agrees loudly to what Kao said, wanting to ease the awkwardness seeping into the atmosphere. He quickly changes the topic and talks about their day instead until the door open once again.

"Sorry! Am I late?" 

Everyone in the room looks at the newcomer and chuckles lightly from his look. Ohm is unusually hectic with his hair still undone and his shirt a bit crimpled. It is a rare sight to see as he always looks so tidy and presentable. The newcomer then makes his way to the boys that still stares at him with amusement in their eyes. 

"What happened to you? I don't remember a forecast saying about windy days." 

Boun asks, scooting slightly to give Ohm some more space for him to squeeze in and takes his seat, beside Fluke. Earth who already knows how the two always stick together like leeches, stands up and goes back to his original place. Fluke freezes slightly at his seat when he seems to come back to the present from hearing the soothing voice. He takes a deep breath and starts relaxing with his eyes close, trying to gain the courage to look at Ohm in the eyes and not thinking about the ideas Prem has implanted in his head.

Once Ohm settles down and takes a deep relaxing breath, Fluke silently passes a water bottle for him to sip with his doe eyes avoiding the flirty(in his mind) stare. He smiles sheepishly and drinks from it without worries making Sammy who sits not that far from them squeals. This shocks the boys as they look at her questionably. Thankfully, Ohm does not choke on his drink, he can feel the small hand pats his back to calm him down and he silently thank his on-screen partner.

"That's an indirect kiss! I just saw Fluke drink from that bottle." 

Earth squeals from the bold statement of Sammy and Boun cannot help but laughs out of joy as well. The three really loves the idea of Ohm and Fluke as an item since the two actually look good together in their eyes. From the personality that matches to their cute height difference, leaving everyone finding them adorable each time they stand beside each other. 

Prem shakes his head in amusement, laughing softly too since he always finds Sammy random outburst to be entertaining. In the midst of the chaotic casts, the door opens and the director walks in. He smiles and greets everyone brightly, taking his seat at the other side of Fluke while silently doing a head counting to make sure every participating stars are present.

"Alright, everyone! We will start the script reading again for today and I hope we can finish up according to our goal today." 

Hearing the small pep talk from the director, the stars clap, feeling more energized and pumped to finish as much scene as possible. They start their script reading without any more delay without losing their focus until the confession scene is read out loud. New, the director, Boun, and the writer, Kae, already readying their phone camera to record.

"Understand that?" 

Ohm reads his line out loud as he holds onto his highlighter tighter than before. He tries his best not to glance to his partner from the corner of his eyes but the light squirming and the cute fingers fiddling with a pillow, he unconsciously peeks. 

"Understand that... we love each other." 

Fluke reads out his line and the next second, the room rings of cheers and teasing. Boun cannot help but smiles brightly and posts the sneak peek to his Instagram story along with the director to hype up the fans that have been waiting for more update about their show.

Fluke squeezes the pillow he prepares tightly before hiding his face into it. He cannot take the teasing noises and Ohm's sharp staring does not help him either. He can feel the gaze bore to his head but then he feels a light tap of comfort from the man on his thigh.

The smaller man collects himself and peeks at his partner. The two smiles sheepishly towards each other before the director shushes the noise teasingly to make them focus back to their task at hand.

Once everyone has calm down, they finish their script reading session without any halt. New is happy that everyone grasps the idea and can execute the behaviour of their character faster than he thought. A sense of proud fill his pride knowing that he has chosen the right cast for this series.  

After an hour or two, New excuses the actors that have schedules to depart safely since the activity for today has ended earlier than in their schedule. In the room only left Boun, Prem, Kao, Ohm, and Fluke still lazing around looking at their phone.

"We like to eat together after this. You guys like to join?" 

Boun lays out his plan while pointing at Prem to show the others who are going with him. Kao nods his head when his stomach starts to rumble. He also does not have any schedule for today which he is more than happy to indulge in resting for the day.

"Will you join them, P'Ohm?" 

The smaller man asks in curiosity and a bit of hope wanting his partner to be there too. He is interested since Boun always know the good place to eat that he has not tried before. Ohm looks at him for quite a while, thinking about the idea before nodding his head with a soft smile that is pair with his dimple.

"Count the two of us in!" 

The excitement from Fluke makes everyone just as excited and happy to get their stomach full to the brim. They start to pack up their stuff while chatting loudly about the restaurants they will likely go. Their managers too, happily agree to join except P'Wut, Kao's manager, as he already on his way with Bosston for the actor's personal schedule.

All of them then make their way to the door one by one until Kao, Ohm and Fluke are the only people left in the room. Just as Fluke stands up and ready to go, Ohm catches his arm and whispers to his ear. They keep on talking in a whisper for only the two to hear. Kao looks at them with slight confusion from the sudden private talk and the curiosity peaks.

The two then walk out quietly with Ohm's big hand guiding Fluke small's one out of the room. Their hands intertwine and that makes Kao feels restless and bother. He hates the burning that only he can feel when the two become too close or doing something as simple as hand-holding. The unsettling in his heart makes him packs up in a rush, hoping he can catch the two and follow them without being notices. 

He holds onto his bag's strap tightly to let out the nervousness with each step he takes. He can see the two stop at one of the secluded corners of the studio, hidden from the eyes and ears of the staff, he quickly takes his spot and hides behind the corner of the wall.

"Is it really a huge secret P'Ohm? If so, I think we should discuss this matter somewhere more private." 

Fluke worriedly suggests when he feels a bit nervous over how serious Ohm looks right now. He can see how tense the taller male is, therefore, he squeezes their interlaces hand lightly giving a bit of encouragement to the other. Although he is jumpy, he cannot help the slight excitement that settles in him from the fact that Ohm is sharing something personal. He feels special and honoured that Ohm chooses him to tell out of the others.

"Noo, what Phi about to share is something really serious and I want you to think about it because, after this, there is no going back. It's really important for me to know your thought too, so please be honest, hm?" 

The unoccupied hand of Ohm starts to pet the other's soft hair out of habit when he sees a few strands going out of place. He catches the big doe eyes that never stop looking at him with curiosity despite the shyness that he executes from the chubby cheeks that turn rosy the longer their eyes meet in such an intimate gaze.

"Okay. Noo will take it seriously and be honest on what my thought over it. Don't worry P'Ohm."

Hearing those comforting words utter out, Ohm takes a deep breath with his eyes close until he opens his eyes and catching the smaller one in another intimate gaze, making the both of them relax and let themselves drown in their own world. The two stays in the same position for some time until the younger is ready to spill out his thought.

"P'Ohm likes Noo, like as in more than a friend should be. I know it is so sudden and we only know each other for a few months but can Phi asks for a chance to fight for your love?" 

A long pause ensues after as Fluke tries to sink in what he has just heard. He blinks a couple of times while keeping his orbs glue to Ohm's gentle one. He is trying to see any hint of joke or even hesitation but all he sees is sincerity.

Is this a confession? 

From someone who he is not expecting?

The beautiful man tries to muster an answer but before he can say a thing, Ohm pulls him into a hug. Fluke gasps softly under his breath, shock from the sudden affection but after a while, his body relaxes in the warm embrace. Not a long after, the taller man whispers to his ear.

"I beg you, Noo. Only one chance for me to prove to you." 

The love and genuine softness that dripping out of the honey-like voice, making Fluke's heart beat faster and it scares him because no one ever makes his heart having such palpitation. By now, he is sure Ohm can feel it thumping from how close and tight their hug is. He is also sure that the sound he hears is coming from the young actor's chest, easing him knowing they are one and the same.

Is it wrong that Fluke finding all these little things convincing enough to give Ohm a chance? 

He always the one who chases when it comes to love and the offer to be the one getting chased is really tempting. The guilt tries to grow in his thought for giving space to this handsome tall man trying to steal his heart from someone else but he pushes it away, holding onto Ohm closer than before. 

He lets himself to be selfish just this once.

it, he is not tied to Kao and he is very much sure Kao is not going to do anything about it either. The older male always shields himself from anything that is risky, leaving Fluke to hold onto the tiny rope of hope for something more between them alone.

Fluke is tired.

He is so tired of this circle that he and Kao are running in trying to reach for each other but only go further from one another. He just wants to get out of it and the big hand that wait for him outside the lane is more than ready to catch him, falling into the warm embrace that always has the sense of familiarity and home to him.

Ohm is his chance and now, he won't let it slip away.

"Okay. I will give you a chance P'Ohm."

Fluke shrieks and giggles when Ohm picks him up until his feet are off the ground, spinning them around for a couple of time. The smaller man begs for Ohm to stop and he sheepishly says no but put him down anyway. The men that are fighting for his attention are having the opposite reaction as his answers play in their mind on repeat.

One beaming with happiness and excitement.

The other feels his world crashing down.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, the next will pick up right after this one.