Part 5

Some

A/N:

Note that some things may differ and PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO AS I WILL ONLY SUMMARIZE THE MOMENTS TO AVOID REDUNDANCY.

Thank you for everyone who votes again and if you guys want to join as well, do follow me on my Twitter:

@ /yoonkoo69

side note:-

The story is divided into two parts so the next chapter will automatically pick up from this one ^^

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

Note cannot help looking at the seat beside him with amusement.

Fluke, his artist, is literally vibrating with excitement knowing he can celebrate his birthday with his fans and friends while doing a charity. It has been quite a while he spends his time with his angels that help him build up the career that he has today along with peers that have been nothing but support pillars for him to continue acting as a career.

"Thank you so much for helping me pair the shoes and for the make up P'Note! I like how I look today! Cute and younger!"

Fluke talks with such enthusiasm, making the manager smile brightly feeling appreciated. It is one of Fluke's charm, making people feel worth and properly credit even with small help like doing their job. Note is more than happy to see the boy blossom into an angel himself from his looks down to his personality. The two then chats happily about future schedules and today's plan all the way to the venue.

"We have arrived, why don't you go meet the fans first? I have a call to make, I will be coming right after."

Fluke nods and walks away from the vehicle once he gets permission to do so. He skips slightly conveying his joy in every step to the fact that he will be meeting his lovely fans. When he sees a crowd sitting at the place they will hold the celebration, he makes a small run and starts to greet everyone once he hears the loud welcoming scream and greetings from them.

He then greets his fellow friends and staff that come early to help with a few things. He is shocked that they already settling down and most of them just enjoying themselves with the fans that treat everyone with as much warmth as they have always been with him. It is nice to see the people he loves to bond, making a huge smile settling on his face.

"Here is our prince, Fluke Natouch. Let's all welcome him one more time everyone!"

The unofficial MC of today, Mild, starts to announce once he sees his best friend facing the crowd with his infamous bright grin that can be contagious to make other smiling as well. The fans cheer for the young actor one more time and a brighter gleam shine in his smile. A staff then passes a mic to Fluke and he starts his greets more formally.

"Hello everyone, how are you guys today? I am super happy to spend time with all of you."

Fluke and his fellow friends chat with the crowd, finding them funny and entertaining with their cuteness. Some questions make him laughs over the absurdity, some are just teasing him mercilessly until a pout settles on his face and some randomly compliment him until he is shy yet a thankful smile never fails to bloom.

After a few minutes, a scream emits from the crowd when UWMA actors and actress shows up at the place. Fluke happily greets each of them with a hug while they pass him their presents to him. He thanks each of them while Note helps to put the presents on the table, greeting them along the way.

"Happy birthday my pretty nong! As promised, your gift. I hope you love it. It reminds me of you."

Kao passes a gift bag and the younger receive it with a grateful smile, lacing it with happiness as he tries to peek at it lightly but gets block by the older's hand instead. The two laugh softly, finding the simple moment tickling their funny bone.

"You can open it when I drive you home later."

The older man whispers his suggestion, not wanting the others to hear. The smaller man blinks and tilts his head. Fluke is sure Note does not say anything about this and knowing how protective his manager is, he cannot hide the twinge of bliss acknowledging the trust Kao has gain from Note.

"You will send me home? P'Note permit you to do so?"

Fluke asks with big eyes that shows confusion and hope. Kao nods yet quickly gives out an excuse that leaves his heart to slump down to his stomach, washing his imagination of being special to the man away with his hope.

"By the way, Earth will be with us. Actually, he is the one who gives out the idea since he still wants to hang out with you after this. I thought it will be fun to join you guys too."

Fluke tries his best to not show his frown by raising his eyebrow instead. Truthfully, Fluke is confused with Kao's mix signal. There are times where he acts like he reciprocates what the younger man has hinted at but other times he acts either wise.

The uncertainty from Kao makes Fluke takes a step back from pursuing anything when it comes to their relationship. He is afraid of getting reject or getting to know every nice gesture to only be a delusion in his mind. To make it worst, both of them are participating in the same project and this can ruin the dynamic that they have along with the others.

They awkwardly separate from each other to continue with the activities that his fans and his manager have plans for the day. The actor tries to push his personal turmoil to the back of his mind wanting to focus on the joy that other people has been giving him for being born.

"Since almost everyone is here, we should continue our celebration. Let's bring out the cake."

Mild announces and everyone agrees, excited for Fluke to wish and blow out the candle from a birthday cake made just for him. Not a long after the announcement, two staffs walk away from the crowd with fast steps from the corner of Fluke's eyes. He silently counts the people at the side and found the director, not in his seat.

The joyous sing of birthday song lead by Earth and Mild brings another big genuine grin to Fluke as he let himself basks in the warmth of love from his fans and friends. New walks to him holding a cake carefully like how Kae did the night of his actual birthday, making the smile stays on his ethereal face.

Fluke closes his eyes and starts wishing once New is standing right in front of him with the cake in the middle, separating them. In between his wishes for the series and his career, he cannot help but insert a wish for his own love life as well. Deep in his heart, he likes to have someone by his side, supporting him through thick and thin, without having to doubt their adoration for him. 

A minute passes by and the celebrated man blows out the candles, receiving loud clap boom the area and most of the fans wishing him a happy birthday again. Fluke thanks them a few more times before thanking New too for bringing in the cake. The director grins and pats his shoulder as a way to show he is more than happy to be the one that did it. He always has a soft spot for his talent.

"We now allow the fans that bring gifts to give it to our prince of the day. Please queue right behind P'Note, 5 people at a time from the right."

Surprisingly, the fans are supportive and cooperate with the instructions given, smoothing the process in a blink of an eye. Most of them focus on taking pictures of him and his cute antics to be share to the social media. New and Mild keep teasing him along with the others to keep the waiting fans entertain that they even join the two too in making Fluke flustered and laugh.

 

 

--

 

 

Fluke is glad that the fans never bored taking his pictures and talking to him and his friends. The event is near the end and at the bottom of his heart, he really wishes his partner in the series can visit him today even for a while but he knows he cannot hope for something that is uncertain (Kao teaches him well when it come to it) as the disappointment that comes after will be harsh and definitely will ruin his mood throughout the day.

The smaller man is joking around with his friends when a loud screaming from fans startle the fellow actors and actress with a questionable gaze settles on their face. All of them then turn to see the cause of the commotion when the fans no longer giving them their attention and one of the staff suddenly makes a way for someone to walk through the crowd.

Fluke cannot hide his shock and the sudden surge of overwhelm from seeing a familiar tall man making his way straight to him with his beloved manager behind him. His eyes catch the bag that the man is holding and curiosity settles at the back of his mind despite the smile widen with each step Ohm takes to get to him.

"Looks who is happy to see his husband comes back home. Fluke, don't look too eager to greet your husband, calm down."

Mild teases catch Fluke's interest as he sharply turns to glare at his friend as a warning trying his best to intimidate his best friend. The culprit, however, only smiles teasingly with New looking like he has something up his sleeves with the playful smirk on his lips.

Merely a minute passes by, Ohm is standing right in front of his on-screen partner with a relieved smile. Fluke greets his new guests brightly, showing his gratefulness for the busy men to come today.

"P'Ohm, P'News! Thank you so much for coming despite how busy your schedule is. I really appreciate the effort."

The sincerity from the soft voice brings a smile to the two newcomers, feeling their effort are appreciated and most welcome to the smaller celebration. The small talk comes to a halt when Note guides News to join the others that are sitting comfortably at the chairs provided.

Ohm, however, gets a mic from the staff, thanking him appreciatively. He holds the mic away to catch his breath before greeting the fans and playfully greets Fluke for the second time. The smaller man's gaze meets Ohm's teasing eyes and he finds himself getting shy and squirmy when the taller does not look away from him for a few moments.

Ohm continues to tease Fluke by asking if he waits too long and apologizes for it. Albeit the playful tone, the older man can feel the sincerity dripping from every word of apology. For Mild, however, he takes this opportunity to tease his best friend's out of character gestures since he always finds it amusing to .

"We're about to put rings on."

The particular statement snaps Fluke out of his bubble with Ohm as a realization of the need to shut his so-called best friend dawn upon him with the embarrassment entails. He goes to him without a second thought and acts like he is going to choke the daylight out of him with his murderous stare.

New, who finds this entertaining, starts to spill about how the two cannot look at each other eyes more than 10 seconds when Mild asks Fluke to do so. The director then suggests for the two have a staring competition, making it sound like an order from one of their workshop sessions and the two obediently agree to the suggestion.

Ah, New loves his job sometimes.

The fans help to count the seconds slowly while the two are distracted looking into each other gravitating orbs. Seeing how they are not aware of the surrounding, New lightly taps Mild to suggest an idea. Mild listen to it intently before silently act upon the plan to push the shorter male into Ohm's embrace. He slowly creeps behind his best friend and without wasting any second, he pushes Fluke without mercy.

Ohm holds onto his partner with practice ease from saving him multiple time during their workshops or other pair schedules they have together. His hold onto the small shoulders is tight and secure as he gains the balance for them. Out of habit, Fluke apologizes to Ohm before snapping his head to search for the culprit and glare for the umpteenth time to the sweet smiling Mild.

Letting himself drown by his own rage, Fluke silently gives a motion of slitting throat with his hand to give the second warning of the day. His best friend can be a bit too much sometimes though he loves him nonetheless.

Ohm is amused with the new side of his sweet Fluke going from soft and tender to an angry chick in a matter of seconds. He playfully asks through the mic if it's a new move and Fluke quickly points at Mild showing the taller man who is the receiver for his loving message.

A staff quickly gives him a mic and he complains, whining the staff in charge to cut the mic for Mild so he can stop his bulls. A round of laughter from people only make Fluke pout since he is being serious but he let it go when he is calm enough to let it pass.

The fans are now taking this opportunity to talk to Ohm until Fluke remembers that a fan passes a gift for him during the gifting session, he silently takes the said gift from the pile that is closest to him and gives to the younger male. He points to the fan that prepares the present and Ohm thanks the both of them before News taps his shoulder, kindly signalling his actor to pass it for him to hold.

Boun scouts the situation until he sees the opportunity to tease the two men. He taps New's shoulder asking for the mic as his mischievous grin bloom.

"It is now the time for the couple to cut the cake."

The fans scream from the sudden announcement while the rows of actors and actress make weird noises that make the two turns red. Getting more support than he originally thought, Boun then exclaims brightly for the others to repeat after him.

"Cheers! Cheers!"

The anticipation of everyone makes Ohm and Fluke flustered, not knowing what to do to stop the crowd and their cheeks from blushing.

"P'Boun, don't you even."

Ohm says through the mic trying his best to contain his smile and red ears. Fluke, however, seems to surrender to the teasing and let himself immerse in the joy and enjoy it anyway. Even if he says no, it's not like they would listen do they?

Maybe his heart is also more than content with the support people having for the two.

Ohm seems to have his own agenda too on teasing Fluke as he once again apologizes for coming late when the celebration is nearly ended. Sometimes, Fluke questions himself whether Ohm is that impactful in his life that he keeps feeling shy despite the swelling of his heart from the gentle way the giant treat him.

A smile is all that Fluke can give along with a nod as he cups his face to hide the red cheeks and grin that only widen as the clock ticking away. This peak Mild interest so much that he just need to more.

"Fluke, Fluke, hold it in. Whatever you feel right now, keep it for a while."

This erupts laughter from everyone except Ohm and Fluke who both feel shy and embarrassed for the countless time of the day. The two really cannot be in peace when there are fans and Mild on the sight to remind them about their bashful acts.

"Fluke, don't.."

Another statement from Mild makes the fans giggle finding it adorable how Fluke just keeps smiling and squirming around whenever Ohm is present even with a bare minimum gesture and words from the younger male. The best friend seems to notice it too and points out the smile and cheeks that seem to bloom from happiness. New takes this as a cue to let out another round of cheers that actually been reciprocated by the staged couple since they already giving up trying to stop the inevitable.

"Without wasting more time, we would like for UWMA casts to come and take pictures as witnesses."

Note announces once everyone has calmed down from the hype and the fans cheer loudly since they can take group photos of the line-up for UWMA to keep it as one of the best memories for them and the casts. Mild does his job as unauthorized MC by teasing the birthday man relentlessly while the fans clicking their gadgets away to take as many photos as possible.

"The bride brings only one friend and the groom brings three."

Fans giggle at the statement finding it fitting since indeed Sammy is the only one at Fluke's side while Boun, Earth, and Kao are at Ohm's side.

"Wow, how can this be so fitting."

By now, Mild is just mumbling everything that can push his best friend's patience. Suddenly he blurts out Fluke's biodata to pass the time but Fluke seems to have none of these anymore by acting as if he wants to pull off his shoes and throw it at Mild.

After that incident, Ohm and Fluke exchange places with Mild suddenly requests for the two to stand back to back. Fluke retorts by calling Mild a bragger as he poses for the fans. He can feel one big hand places gently at his waist and pinkie at the tip of his shoulder. He straightens himself out feeling quite awkward and rigid from being touch by the two-person who unknowingly fight for his love.

If awkward can be described in human form, Fluke Natouch is the epitome of it.

Mild who feels like he is treated with injustice can only complain to the fans, acting sad and mopey to be called out with such sassiness from Fluke.

"Why you have to curse at me when you are just shy?"

The smaller man turns around to put a bouquet on the gift table, afraid it will be ruin since he swears he wants to stab Mild 52 times already today. If only murder is allowed for today's event.

"Who is shy?"

The smaller guy replies, trying to act as if he is unaffected to shut Mild up and the fans coos at his attempt despite his obvious shyness. Fluke is too cute for the world and everyone is definitely agreeing to the statement.

"Why are you so aggressive today?"

Ohm suddenly asks once Fluke turns his attention back to the fans and the older man can only whine about his best friend teasing him privately as he points to the culprit. The taller man catches a glance at the pointed guy and smiles, finding this side of Fluke amusing and utterly adorable as he then covers his red ears to avoid anyone seeing it. The group still poses for pictures when Mild goes back to his teasing mode.

"At this moment, I would like to thank all the guests that come and if they are any problem or inconvenience we would like to apologize in advance."

The MC keeps on talking like it is an official end of a wedding ceremony making Fluke whines once again. The actor swears he is regretting his life decision to have Mild as his best friends right at this moment.

"Mom! Look at your son!"

Fluke tries to directly complain to Mild's mother and the fans cannot help but laughs finding it hilarious and cute. Ohm though can only stare with adoration trying to understand how this man makes him feel giddy and amused over little things like this.

Everything that Fluke does screams cute and adorable it makes Ohm wants to squeeze and shower him with a lot of care and affection.

 

 

--

 

 

After the photo session with the casts, Ohm and Fluke are left alone for the fans to capture most of their moment together. The two take the opportunity to have a quiet conversation together while fans clicking their camera away.

Mild observes the two for a while before expressing his genuine thought out loud despite it sounds like another teasing for those who hear it. What he says is honestly what he wishes for his best friend.

"Fluke, please be happy this year okay? I am happy for you."

Hearing those words coming from Mild, Fluke cannot help but cut him off saying that he and Ohm are talking. He appreciates how genuine Mild words are but he is not ready to hear it out in the open where everyone can hear. He would like to keep this kind of moment for himself to treasure.

Mild seems to get the hint and changes the subject by talking about the list of dowry for his never-ending tease to turn the event to be a wedding ceremony.

"The dowry of this year, one car, one house with loans and anger."

The joke erupts such laughter from fans and the casts while Fluke already giving up with Mild and Ohm glances at him with amusement. He knows it is just playful banter between Fluke and Mild but he cannot help finding their dynamic interesting. He actually looking forward to what will come out of Mild's creative mind.

The two then go back to their private conversation not really minding everyone and that once again getting Mild's interest. He has been observing Fluke throughout the event and he can see the difference when he is with Ohm. He swears his friend is being purposely cute with the taller man but then he sometimes acts cute without him realizing it. Mild then picks up his mic and reminds them of the crowd when the two seem to be in their own bubble.

"Don't flirt, We're taking pictures."

Fluke glances at the MC and explains that he only asked his partner about his day and Ohm agreeing to back his claim. Unfortunately, the statement does nothing to the older guy as he then goes on a little roleplay scene of their conversation.

Mild names Ohm as Daddy and Fluke as Mommy for the sudden roleplay. By now, Fluke can only face-palming himself, literally. Maybe he should start watching the Netflix series called 'How to Get Away with Murder'. Mayhap he can use a tip or two on how to dispose of Mild's dead body after stabbing him with a spoon.

The roleplay keeps on going that Ohm also starts to feel shy and cannot stop his hand from rubbing a plushie's . Mild eyes catch the act and the urge to tease the man can no longer be contained.

"Dad, don't rub the dog's that much."

Ohm catches himself off guard and ends up patting it awkwardly as an act of denying the obvious declaration. Feeling pity for calling the young actor out, Mild distract the situation by asking him to hold Fluke's shoulder. Another small chat accompanies the two while he does what he is told, making everyone feel like they do not exist.

However, Mild is not satisfied and his brain seems to supply him an idea on how to push the two to be closer for his own amusement and the fans. It is not bad to give them a reason for more fan service, right?

"Can I request for the groom to lift up the bride?"

The idea gains Ohm's interest as he asks if Mild indeed wants it for real. Getting the green light from Ohm, Mild quickly agrees and begs for Fluke to go with the flow for his request just once today. Fluke instantly becomes shy knowing that Ohm too, wants to lift him up. Their eyes meet for a quick consent from Ohm to him.

The taller man then proceeds to gain his permission verbally. When he sees the smaller male nods in agreement, he quickly lifts him up bridal style while the one who is being carried wraps his arms around Ohm's shoulders.

The two cannot hide their smiles as they look at each other shyly. Ohm bounces Fluke lightly to hold him more securely when he hears News calls him out to request for him to act like he will throw Fluke to the fans.

Fluke holds onto him tightly to make sure he does not fall for real even though he always trust Ohm when it comes to his safety. Ohm quickly asks if he is okay after the stunt and the older only nods.

After a while, Fluke asks to be put down, not wanting to tire Ohm out. He does have a schedule to catch up after this. The two wraps around their own world once again ignoring Mild's comment about throwing Fluke on a bed.

Fluke's heart drops when Ohm looks at his watch and announces that he need to go back to shooting. He greets the fans goodbye and Fluke joins him, not ready to let go of the taller man yet. They rarely talk during the event too but he knows cannot be selfish.

News then comes to pat Ohm's shoulder wanting him to move along and the man goes to his other fellow casts and Fluke's friend instead to greet them goodbye before leaving. The manager, however, sticks at Fluke's side to wish him a happy birthday and hugs him to live his mood up. 

He can see that the two is very reluctant to separate especially when they are having tons of fun. It has always been like this even during their first meet. It leaves News feeling so endeared and grateful that someone loves his artist's presence as much as he does. He already planning on having Ohm and Fluke to grab more couple schedules for them to spend their time together while working.

While Ohm is moving away from the crowd, Fluke follows him to tease the fans as if he will go as well, earning them a loud shriek of excitement. The younger smiles brightly and plays with his joke by holding onto his arm to drag him along. Note worriedly asking where Fluke is going when he finally assessing the situation but the young actor only points out to show he is walking his partner off. News joins in to tease Note by saying that he will take Fluke with him setting a panic alarm to the cute chubby manager.

Finally, Ohm and Fluke part away and saying their goodbye reluctantly once they are at the end of the venue where the fans giving space for Ohm to walk out easily. For the first time, Fluke himself initiates that he will inform the younger when everything has ended and he is safely home, leaving Ohm to smile brightly until his dimples make an appearance as he nods.

 

 

--

 

 

The event has ended and Note is making sure everything is in the car before closing the bonnet. He turns to his artist and pats him on his shoulder, gaining the attention he wants. He always worried when Fluke going alone without him but he knows the actor is old enough to take good care of himself. There are Kao and Earth too and the fact sending ease to the manager's heart.

"Please make sure you are at home before 8. I don't want you to be out and about too late. You need some rest as well and I will prepare some night snack when you get home."

Fluke nods his head cutely wanting to cheer his manager up from his worried thoughts. He knows the older man means well and always see him as his own younger brother, or sometimes, son which he is more than thankful to have Note as his manager. 

"Don't worry Phi! Earth only wants to have an early birthday dinner with me and there is P'Kao too. After that, I will be back."

The two hugs before Earth drags the smaller to Kao's car (not forgetting to respectfully greet his goodbye to Note) and the two seats as the back with giddy smiles. It has been a while they hang out together privately. 

"Hey, at least one of you should seat at the front. I am not your driver unless you guys pay me." 

The oldest man jokingly complains and let his eyes fall on Fluke who seems to be interested in anything else but Kao at the moment. Earth feels a tiny bit pity makes a move to nudge the oblivious guy at his side trying to gain his attention.

"Go seat at the front. Uncle is whining too much and I am hella starving to entertain him~! I want to lay down too!" 

Earth pushes Fluke's shoulder making him bump to the car door. The man groans slightly and glares at his 'twin'. Sometimes he wants to hug Earth but other times he just wants to drag him in a catfight. Although Fluke goes out to change his seat to the front, he also mumbles under his breath. 

"Why did you even drag me here if you are going to make me take a seat beside P'Kao. Crazy Earth."

Despite the incoherent mumbles, Fluke settles down comfortably at the passenger side and sighs happily when the aircon hits his face soothingly with cool air. Kao smiles softly when he sees how relaxes are beside him. He takes a moment to admire the man he has been running in his mind all day yet he can never do anything with the crowd and... Ohm Thitiwat.

"Where are we going honestly? I just know that you guys want to do a private birthday dinner."

Kao asks as he starts to drive away from the place. His eyes keep shifting from the road and Fluke. The younger man is resting his head against the window looking tired yet happy from having to spend his day well today. 

"Ask Earth, he says he is starving, isn't he? I am up for anything!" 

Fluke shifts and turns his head to look at the mentioned guy only to meet with a sight of Earth closing his eyes, looking worn out. Maybe he is tired of working on his school project the night before since he did mention about it when they are chatting yesterday.

"I think it is now your decision Phi, you know me and Earth the best." 

Fluke whispers slightly not wanting to wake Earth up as he nods at Kao when the older eyeing the rear-view mirror to look at the back seat. Humming softly the older drives to a restaurant near Earth's place since he wants the younger to get the rest he deserves as fast as he could.

Perhaps he also wants to have a long ride back home with Fluke after this.