Part 3

Some

"Alright everyone, thank you for coming and cooperating with me. Let's meet again for the next workshop session!"

 

A round of cheers and relieve sigh can be heard from the actors. Those that have another schedule start packing their things and greeting goodbye to those who still sprawling on the floor catching their breath.

 

"Bye Mix! Bye Sammy! See you at the next workshop!"

 

Fluke waves from his place brightly to them before going back to his laying position on the floor. He groans softly when his hot sweaty skin meets the cold floor of the studio. A small smile settles on his face as he closes his eyes to enjoy the bliss.

"Tired?"

 

Kao, who is still sitting beside him, asks with a teasing smile, finding the small man to be cute just doing the bare minimum. The younger nods but then starts to roll around as he finds the cool floor entertaining once his body is not producing much heat anymore. The people that left in the studio can only chuckle over the childish act.

"Noo, Be careful!"

 

A booming voice bounces through the studio, drowning the warning scream of others when Fluke nearly hits his head to one of the table leg courtesy of his unstoppable roll. Thankfully, Ohm is right beside the said table to pack his bag. With his quick reflexes, he traps Fluke in between his long legs. The older squeals in shock when his body abruptly stops with him facing the wood only inches apart.

"Thank you so much, P'Ohm. Fluke, don't be too naughty! I can have a heart attack, naughty boy!"

 

Note (Fluke's manager) calls out from the other side of the room with his hands clutching to his left chest, trying to calm his erratic heartbeat. The one laying on the floor can only hide his face with his hands and nods his head with embarrassment lacing his every being. After a while, Fluke feels the strong legs that stop him moves away along with the shadows that cover the light to shine straight to him. He takes a peek and cannot help but blink a few times.

"P'Kao? Aren't you across the room?"

 

Fluke tilts his head lightly in confusion when he sees the older man worried look and not his savior, Ohm. However, Kao looks at him with concern and fear as he scans the beautiful face to see if there is any wound from the impact. He is crouching and cupping the chubby cheeks, looking thoroughly not wanting to miss any little detail making Fluke's cheek become impossibly redder.

Seeing how flustered Fluke is, Earth comes to the rescue and breaks the moment by poking the laying man on the stomach to gain his attention.

 

"Next time be careful! Thank god your prince charming is here to save the day~"

The first three words coming out from the fair man are accompanied by a poke and the last sentence is lace with tease since it is the first time the man sees such a cliche scene plays in real life. Two men rushing to the prince in distress, he cannot hide his amusement. The poking though results in a giggling Fluke since he has always been ticklish.

 

"I am sorry! I do not mean to make you guys worry. Just got carried away by the floor."

The two men end up with a tickling session full of laughter and joy until Kao scolds them for not taking the incident seriously. How can he not when Fluke is so clumsy and fragile?

 

"Earth, stop it or he will hit his head for real."

Earth who gets scolded ends up hitting Kao and makes a disgusted expression. He always finds Kao's protective side for Fluke a bit annoying. He practically Fluke's best friend, he knows what the man capable of and the limit. He only wants to lift up the mood from being awkward and tense.

 

"Your N'Fluke is already saved by his 'P'Dean'. Calm down, uncle. Furthermore, he does not even have a scratch on his body. Boo!"

Earth shows a thumb down and puffs out his cheeks to annoy his partner but then stands up to run away from Kao. The older man looks like he is ready to tackle and fight him when his eyes are glaring at him without mercy. Earth prediction comes true when Kao does stand up and goes to him to nag and bickers as usual.

 

Ohm and Fluke can only watch the two with amusement in their eyes. Their chemistry is really a mystery. They work so well during the workshop activities but always into each other throat when they have the chance.

"P'Ohm, a little help?"

 

The taller actor hums and holds out his hand for Fluke to hold. The older man smiles sheepishly and takes the hand that is offered without hesitation letting himself being hoist so easily by Ohm. He is shocked over how strong the man can be when his body crashes into Ohm, his ears and cheeks once again turn red when the arms wrap around him to hold him steady.

"P' Ohm, do you want me to treat you today? You did save me after all."

 

Fluke asks once he politely pulls away from the sudden hug and dusting off his shirts of any dirt, trying to look busy avoiding to look at the younger man. Hearing the offer, Ohm looks at his manager with a pleading face to get permission despite his pack schedule tomorrow, and knowing News (Ohm's manager), he might force him to go back and catch up on his rest instead.

Nevertheless, the manager only sighs seeing the puppy eyes, pitying the young man that is under his care. He nods silently and a bright genuine smile settles on the actor's face. He guesses it is not bad for Ohm to be closer to his partner. It can boost their chemistry and the young man can have a new friend in the industry.

 

Ohm and Fluke smile, thinking it is their time to get to know each other more personally but the plan crashes and burns when Earth yells out that he will be joining them along with Kao nodding in agreement.

 

 

--

 

 

"I hope you guys know that I only pay with my money for me and P'Ohm exclusively."

Fluke announces to the other two intruders. Earth and Kao nod their head with different expressions on both faces. One with a bright smile while the other with a poker face. Fluke and Ohm look at each other as if they are communicating through their gaze. The older have a guilty smile adorning his face while the latter lets out a soft sigh of defeat despite the understanding smile he gives to Fluke.

 

This is not what Ohm expected honestly. He always imagines a one on one bonding with his future partner in the series. He really likes to have a chat that is not only a phone call or Line messages away.

The young man wants to see those doe eyes and gorgeous face, giving a reaction to his lame jokes. He wants to be there with Fluke when they have a serious talk or just enjoying each other presence in general. His mind already planning to find a loophole where he can drag the smaller away from the two while they are deciding what menu to order.

 

"Do you know what to order? Do you want any recommendations? This is one of my favorite places to get food comma."

Ohm asks softly with a joke to lighten up the uncomfortable atmosphere. His body is facing Fluke, showing that he only asking Fluke. The shorter man looks like he is having a hard time trying to choose and it brings a smile to the taller stoic face. Ohm never feels this giddy and soft from looking at someone, especially a man. A really gorgeous man.

 

Since the first time he met Fluke, he takes it upon himself to do some light stalking that consists of going through the older man's Instagram and Twitter profile. He cannot deny that he is falling for the charming look and witty caption and he did save one picture of Fluke Natouch. It's the picture of Fluke's Instagram profile that fans kindly share around Twitter. His blond hair, white shirt, and gorgeous smile is something that the young man cannot resist cooing over the cuteness.

"I am stuck within these three options. They all look tempting to me."

 

The soft voice wakes Ohm from his wandering thought about his partner. He leans a bit closer to look at the finger that pointing around the menu showing him the options. Ohm scoots a bit closer to has a better look and giving out his opinion for each choice.

"Phi had tried the first two but this one doesn't really appeal to me but if you like to try we can 

always order an extra. How about Noo order the second since Phi already planning on ordering this. We can share since you will pay anyway."

The two sound so serious with their discussion about food that Earth who already settle with what to choose just look at them with a knowing smile. He knows about Kao and Fluke but he can see how Ohm suits better with his new best friend. Both of them complement each other without them even notice.

 

Kao on the other hand just gives a jealous glance once a while seeing how occupied they are with each other. He came here before so he already set on ordering his favorite but he does not let go of the menu book, needing to hold onto something to become the outlet of his green envy for Ohm.

A glimpse of regret crosses his mind but his heart is just too stubborn to give it a chance. People can call him sadistic but he needs to see how the two interact. He can feel the pain going from his heart aching to his stomach, churning uncomfortably. It hurts so bad that he is getting jittery.

 

The two keep talking softly to each other in their own bubble as if it's only them at the table accompanies with shy smiles and soft chuckles. The hurt and jealous evolves to annoyance, engulfing the oldest that he raises his hand right when he makes eye contact with a waitress wanting to finish whatever this double date dinner thing.

Earth sits upright and looks at his partner with raising eyebrows yet he keeps his silence. He knows that Kao is not in his good mood if the scowl on his face says anything. The four order what they want and a pausing moment comes right after as they look at each other.

 

"Fluke, should I send you home?"

Kao's voice attracts the three to look at him but his eyes are glued only at the one he is talking to. He cannot stand the silence and the lingering look that Ohm is giving to his Fluke. Only he can look at the smaller man with as much adoration.

 

"Um, P'Kao, don't you say you are tired before? You should rest well. I can go home by myself. I find a taxi or Grab."

A frown stays on the older man's face and Fluke feels guiltier rejecting his offers. He truly cares about Kao's health since the older does look tired and he is constantly blank at the workshop session. Not to mention he eavesdrops on Earth calling out Kao's name to make him focus frequently throughout the day. He does planning on asking the man but with a crowd among them, it rather seems inappropriate.

 

"Phi, I am so sorry to in the conversation but you do seem a bit dazed today. You don't have to worry about N'Fluke. P'Note already gives me the responsibility to send him home. I will drive safely, don't worry."

Ohm puts on a friendly and reassuring smile he looks at Kao. He sneakily holds Fluke's hand to comfort the slumping body sitting beside him. He does not like it when Noo is sad. It makes him feel the surge of duty to cheer him up. He looks at the table trying to wilt a sheepish smile when he feels the small hand reciprocating his light squeeze.

 

The two are trap in their own bubbly once again and it makes Kao truly annoyed. He hates hearing the younger man's voice by now and the smile that he tries to hide is like a jab to his pride. He does not know how his mind manifests the idea of Ohm mocking him but he cannot stop himself from retorting back.

"I did not ask you, did I, K'Ohm? I am talking to Fluke so if you don't mind, kindly shut up."

 

From the bad response both Fluke and Earth look at each other in panic. Kao never talks so rudely to anyone before especially to a younger co-star. A thought passes by the two best friends and they are both worried when they come to the same conclusion.

The tall men are fighting to be Fluke's driver for the day.

 

It's only the first day of their workshop!

 

 

--

 

 

"I am so sorry he snapped at you like that! He usually talks like that in stupid bickering or playful banter. No spite from the tone but-"

Fluke tries to explain and making sense of Kao's sudden outburst while Ohm driving his car to send the older man back home. Both of them are in confusion and Fluke feels bad that his partner has to face the other side of Kao when he just wants to help.

 

"It's okay Noo. As you said, he is tired and probably stress too. I understand. He did apologize after right?"

Ohm focuses on calming Fluke down, knowing the smaller man is blaming himself with the way he keeps looking down on his hand and toying his fingers nervously. Seeing how Ohm always puts him as his priority, the older man looks more restless and guilty even though he is grateful that Ohm does not take anything to heart.

 

Ohm, on the other hand, is pretty occupied looking at Fluke's red cheeks from the corner of his eyes. He has a small smile on his lips trying to determine if the blush is from his caring words or his embarrassment over the disaster dinner.

"But, I feel like it is all my fault. I just don't want to burden him and P'Note does give you the permission to send me. P'Kao lives opposite my road while you pass by mine. It's a logical option, right? I mean I am not burdening you instead, right?"

 

Fluke rambles everything that he has in mind, sighing after he is done and contemplating his option once again. The driver stares at the somber look and he silently decides that he hate that expression to ever bestow upon Fluke again. He gently takes the small hands into his and when the two look at each other he softly mumbles words of comfort.

"Noo, listen to me. You are not a burden to me at all. You said it yourself that I pass by your house anyway so I am more than grateful to be your chauffeur of the day. If I am being honest, I want this to be our every day but tight schedules can be ."

 

Fluke relaxes when he hears Ohm soothing voice talking to him so gently. He giggles at the jokes and holds onto the big hand that rests on his smaller one. Ohm always knows how to make him relax better than anyone ever does.

Not even Kao.

 

Fluke swears he is not someone who falls for people easily especially when they are his co-stars. He is known for being so polite and professional in the industry yet why this one tall guy gets to him so easily?

The rush is the same as he feels with Kao but Ohm has his difference. If Kao feels like a lightning bolt and excitement, Ohm is a calming wave and familiarity.

 

The smaller man look at the big hand that gives him such warmth and comfort. He feels a lot better and calmer as he turns to look at the scenery from the window.

Unknown to Fluke, his heart has gives a pass to this young man for something more than he could bargain. But it would not be that bad right?

 

"Hey, I mean it when I say it's not your fault. Furthermore, I am pretty sure P'Kao feels bad as well and he really doesn't mean it."

Ohm breaks Fluke's train of thought when he does not get any word out of him. His thumb rubs a relaxing circular motion to the small wrist to gain the older's attention.

 

Fluke turns to look at Ohm and nods his head slightly. He psychs himself to stop blushing beet red while he glances at the taller man. A small smile silently creeping to his lips finding comfort from the intimate moment. Soft giggles pass by his lips when the taller ears become redder the longer their hands holding one another.

Maybe he is not the only one who is shy.

 

"Okay, P'Ohm. I guess you are right."

Fluke smiles to show his gratitude for the support that Ohm has shows him through his words and action. He squeezes the big hand slightly and giggles once more when he sees how the taller man trying to stop himself from smiling widely while his dimple already pops out, betraying him.

 

"When did I ever wrong?"

Ohm retorts with a playful smirk playing along with Fluke before pulling his hand to turn the corner to arrive at the older's place. Although today is not going as plan, Ohm and Fluke find themselves feel closer and comfortable with each other. 

 

Workshops do serve its purpose huh?

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Another update~!

side note:- When Ohm calling himself P talking to Fluke, it was meant to show how soft and different it is when he talks to his Noo!