Part 1

Some

Everyone knows that Kao and Fluke are 'Some'. The two hit it off from the day they auditioning for 2moons2 the series. They are ecstatic both get a call from the infamous director of Love By Chance the series, New Siwaj, about casting of his new work. 

Although they do not work as a pairing for the new project together, they are more than grateful to get a job. The project is a work based on a big-hit novel making the promotional side becomes more or less easier.

Unfortunately, a problem arises when they cannot find the other protagonist of the story called Dean. Like an angel, Ohm fits the missing piece despite the author's slight worries that he did not require one main feature the character has, which is the blue eyes of a foreigner.

All the doubt, however, goes away when New (the director) gains the author's trust for his choice in picking the handsome tall guy to be the one and only Dean. The staffs are more than relief to know that they are ready for the official conference since most of them are up for the challenge to make the novel as alive as it can be.

When Fluke knows his partner has been recruited, he cannot help himself to investigate the male. He makes a plan to bother the lively director in giving him more information regarding the actor and ends up with a pretty good stalking session.

New excitedly shows a picture of Ohm and holy the smaller is smitten instantly, the guy that is on the screen is hot as hell. Do not get him wrong, all his past pairs are handsome and talented but Ohm is a whole another level of hotness. It shocks Fluke that this type of guy will consider an audition for a BL series.

Out of curiosity, the young male does his homework to know some basic facts about Ohm. Dare he says, it is worth it since he gets such gorgeous pictures, that he shamelessly save for a future reference, to the iconic music video that features him with such different light. It gives him a fit of giggles and a blackmail source to break the ice.

 

 

--

 

 

The day of the 'Until We Meet Again' conference has come and the people that have been anticipating it is more than what they expect. Mostly the contents of the event are to confirm the series production and introduction of the actors and actresses line. It is also the day for Ohm to meet all the other casts and he cannot help himself when nervousness strikes him during the d-day.

On the other hand, Fluke finds himself in an excited yet anxious state. He finally gets to meet all of the casts and his beloved Kao. It has been a while since they met in person since the two never really have the same day for their free time. He knows a part of the anxious feeling is the thought of meeting the actor who will play as Dean.

"Hello everyone!"

Fluke greets with a bright smile to all the staff present and Boun, who is the only one in the room currently. The older actor replies back with as much energy and the two start chatting while waiting for others to come. By the time Kao walks in, Fluke has finished the last touch of his makeup. He greets the taller after with a brighter smile that is visibly noticeable for Boun and Earth. They tease the two but only to get ignored by the two.

"How are you Phi? You seem to be busy lately. You rarely reply to my Line too." 

He exclaims with a small pout setting on his lips. Kao smiles toothily and pets the younger head gently before sitting on the makeup chair letting his manager touch up his makeup for the event. 

"I need to run some errand and have been looking for places to venture for my next expedition." 

The calm tone from Kao always makes Fluke instantly relax as he nods his head. The two talks with low voices immersing themselves in their own world until the door opens as the last person comes in. 

The one and only Ohm. 

Everyone seems to quiet down as they all simultaneously turn their heads to look at the unfamiliar face except for the Kae, New and Fluke. The warm atmosphere turns slightly awkward as they wait for him to introduce himself.

"Hello. I am Ohm Thitiwat. Pardon for my late arrival." 

The new face awkwardly greets with a slight smile that turns more genuine as he gets a welcoming greeting from everyone. He looks around before catching someone's eye. The two stares for quite sometimes before he feels a tap on his shoulder. 

"Go sit there and I will come after a minute to fix your makeup. This is your first appearance after a while." 

News, the actor's manager,  orders with a soft murmur before going around to greet the director and staff with a friendly smile. Nonetheless, Fluke hears it and stands up to give the man his seats since he is the only one there that has already finished with his look of the day. 

"You can seat here. I am already done anyway."

Fluke and Kao communicate with their stare since the smaller does not want to hurt the older feeling unintentionally. Their conversation is cut short abruptly after all. Reading the situation, Ohm also looks through the mirror for the guy's approval unconsciously and when he meets with a kind smile, he smiles back as he takes a seat nearly bumping to Fluke.

Once he is seated comfortably, each actor and actress introduce themselves to him with a kind smile and he replies with the same tone to them. He is happy that most of the casts are around the same age as him, making bonding sessions much easier for both parties. 

"Hi, I am Fluke Natouch. I will be your partner for this series and I hope we can get to know each other more and do our best together." 

The small guy greets after everyone else. The smile that Fluke adorns on his face sets Ohm at ease. His impression of his partner is that he definitely a warm and friendly person.  

"Ah, hello I am Ohm Thitiwat. It is a pleasure to meet you and I also hope we can do our best together. Please take care of me." 

Ohm greets back right after his manager announces that he is up and ready with a satisfying smile. The two catch each other eyes and cannot help feeling shy since they are now officially introduced as someone that will act as a couple together. Fluke invites Ohm to sit beside him on the couch trying to get to know each other and ease the tension clouding them.

"I have searched for a little information about you when I know that you will be P'Dean. It seems like you are a year younger than me." 

Fluke starts but ends up regretting it as he thinks his words make him sounds like a stalker whilst his intention is to break the ice. 

"Should I call you P'Fluke instead?" 

Ohm feels a surge of pride hearing the sudden confession and he asks politely when the older looking tense. The friendly vibe from the taller helps Fluke relaxes a bit as the conversation turns better than he initially thought.

"I guess?" 

The older offers awkwardly since he does not have that much thought too it. Ohm then mutters the nickname only to end up with P'New, the director, laughs softly as he overhears. 

"I think the one who should be call Phi is you Ohm, look at how tiny Fluke is. The moment you hug him, he will disappear." 

The statement can only make the smaller frowns feeling offended even though he knows that is a fact. Not that Fluke does not love himself, he actually sees it as an advantage since his body proportion is suit the character he potrays perfectly.

"P'New! It is not nice of you to talk about my physical, P'Kao, I have been bullied!" 

He whines out of habit with his feet slightly stomping the floor to show his irritation. This only makes everyone erupt with laughter finding his annoyance adorable. Fluke may be one of the older main casts, but he can act as childish as a five year old.

"I think it suits you too Fluke, you do look like a Nong with K'Ohm. I can't complain a fact." 

Ohm blinks his eyes a few times when his name is called not expecting it at all. He clears his throat in shyness when everyone looking at him not knowing they are trying to imagine the two with Fluke in his embrace. 

He was not caught staring at Fluke, did he?

"I guess that settles it, Nong Fluke has a better rings to it too. I like it. How about you, N'Fluke?" 

Ohm says calmly despite the teasing tone and innocent smile as if to hide the joke he made for himself. Fluke scrunches his nose when he catches the 'inside' joke and retorts the younger with sarcasm. 

"Fine, P'Ohm. It fits you better too being all giant like and handsome." 

The older says in slight sarcasm that ends up getting a chuckles out of Ohm. The smaller man does not seem to notice the compliment he spills as he keeps pouting. Everyone, however, teases Fluke with weird noises making him flustered while shushing them up. Kao, however, only put on a small smile, feeling his heart burn hearing Fluke calling another man handsome loudly in front of him acting like he is not the room. 

Once everyone is settled down in smaller groups talking and joking around, a staff comes to remind them about the conference that will be start in a few minutes.

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

 

Hello~! I hope you guys are up for a multi chapter fic of OhmFluke!