Too Much

Rap-Jun-Zel

Waking up the third time, prince Junhee decided to give up trying to go back to sleep. Loads of thoughts invaded his mind. The truth his parents hid from him hurt the most but he also felt a hint of shame. He kept thinking of Donghun. Their moment of passion kept replaying over and over again. Of course he was shocked about the kiss but the prince wanted it. He gasped at the thought. If they weren't interrupted, they would've probably ended up having on the floor. Embarrassed, he pulled the covers over him, tears filling his eyes. 

Trying to eat, Byeongkwan tried to stay focused. He too, had many thoughts in his mind. Feeling stressed, he put down his spoon. Even though he was feeling down, he was so glad Yuchan was with him. The youngest tried to cheer his friend up. The door opened and Sehyoon walked in. Taking a seat, he patted his best friend on the back. 

"I've been thinking. We'll leave tonight'' he whispered. Byeongkwan looked up. 

"I'm sorry but thank you. I know you've fallen in love with-'' 

"No. It's fine'' Sehyoon cut him off. Yuchan looked at them in confusion. 

Junhee was next to walk in. He took a step and was suddenly pulled aside. Donghun twirled him around, smiling. 

"Morning'' Donghun said cheerfully. Junhee giggled. Byeongkwan, Yuchan and Sehyoon turned to see them. The King and Queen were next to enter. They looked sad and tired. Breakfast was awkward and silent. A few times someone tried to bring up conversation but that didn't seem to work. 

"Hmmm, these apples are delicious!'' Yuchan said, his mouth full. There was a small giggle from the Queen. Sehyoon was clutching his fork, trying to look away. He couldn't. It made him angry, seeing how close Donghun was to the prince. He hated being jealous. The maids cleaned up and Donghun's mother arrived. The Queen approached her and they were both went off to talk about dresses. Junhee's father however remained seated. 

"Son, we need to discuss last night'' he began. The prince didn't want to talk about it. Instead, he got up, took Donghun's hand and they too, left the room. Byeongkwan looked at his best friend. 

The prince led Donghun into the gardens. Birds flew by. The flowers were all different colours, all in bloom and pretty. 

"Your dad looked serious'' Donghun told him. Junhee shook his head. He just wanted all his problems to go away. Taking his hand again, they were on the move. "Where are we-'' Donghun stopped as he looked up at the tower. He wondered how he didn't notice it before. Junhee told him it was magical. Confused, he was then taken inside. To his surprise, it looked cozy. "Why is this tower here?'' he asked. Junhee's lips crashed onto his, not answering the question. Feeling the passion in the kiss, they tore at their clothes and soon, the prince was laid down. 

"Please...'' he begged. Donghun didn't need telling twice. He made love to the prince, loving the way Junhee screamed his name over and over. 

Sehyoon had looked everywhere for Junhee. He felt stupid and wanted to apologise. He wanted to be nice before he left. In his room, Byeongkwan was already waiting. Seeing him cheered him up. 

"Yuchan is packing'' he informed Sehyoon. Taking off his silk yellow robe, Sehyoon burst into tears. Quickly, Byeongkwan got to his feet and held his best friend. "Hey, hey, it will be okay soon. We'll leave and go somewhere far away'' he told him, his hand Sehyoon's black hair. Hearing his friend sob broke his heart. He could feel his eyes stinging. Holding his friend's face in his hands, he took a shaky breath. "Please, don't cry. We are in this together'' he whispered, before his lips brushed against Sehyoon's.