Found

Rap-Jun-Zel

The next day, Sehyoon felt exhausted. He didn't get much sleep and when he looked at his reflection, he gasped. 

"Whoa, you look like crap, you okay?'' Yuchan asked, making Sehyoon jump. 

"How the hell did you get in here?!'' 

"Duh! The door was open'' the youngest pointed out. The queen suddenly walked in and saw Sehyoon. She rushed to him and looked concerned. 

"You poor thing. Come on, I'll help you'' she said, taking his arm and leading him away. 

Junhee was in the library. Byeongkwan was there too. They were talking about life on the streets. The prince was shocked by what his new friend told him. The dangers they faced, the food they didn't have. How they survived all this time. The prince admired his new friends and wanted them to be safe. Yuchan opened the door, a lollipop. Byeongkwan rolled his eyes. 

"What, the maid got me one'' the youngest told them, pouting. Junhee giggled. The queen then burst in and smiled. 

"Oh there you all are. Come on, Sehyoon needs you'' she said then turned. Junhee, Byeongkwan and Yuchan followed her, wondering what was going on. They entered the main bedroom to find it empty. The queen looked around. 

"Mother, we are we here?'' Junhee asked. The other two were just as confused as he was. 

"He was right here! Sehyoon dear, where are you?'' she asked. No answer. Byeongkwan looked panicked. Quickly, the queen summoned the guards and demnaded them to find Sehyoon. She sounded upset and worried. "You will find that poor boy and bring him to me'' she ordered. Junhee wasn't used to seeing his mother taking charge. Normally it was his father that did the orders. 

When the queen left the room, the silence was too much for Sehyoon. He was on a small platform and he turned to see a huge mirror. At first he thought he was looking at someone else. His hair was black and he was wearing a gorgeous silk yellow robe. It was so long, it dragged across the floor. He also didn't look tired anymore. The queen had helped a lot. Getting off the platform, he sighed with relief, leaning on the nearest lamp. It suddenly moved, causing him to fall through a hidden doorway. Falling on his , Sehyoon tried to escape but the door had closed. Scared, he hit the doorway that had now turned to brick. Not knowing what to do, he decided to go down the spiral stairs, hoping to find an exit. 

The guards still hadn't found him and Byeongkwan was getting angry. He could feel it rising. Yuchan was beside him, giving him words of encouragement. Junhee was also trying to sound positive. The prince went to his room and suddenly gasped. 

"No...he couldn't find it'' he said, slapping his hands to his mouth, worried if Sehyoon had found his tower. He turned, surprised to see Donghun. "Oh, hi. You alright? Sorry, Sehyoon has gone missing and we're looking for him'' he explained. 

Donghun blinked. "Whoa, how long has he been missing?'' 

"Not long but we're very worried'' Junhee said. He was against the wall, trying to calm down. Donhgun approached him. 

"Hey, we'll find him, okay?'' he said before leaning forward. Junhee's eyes bulged as Donghun kissed him. 

Sehyoon had gone down the stairs and wished he had some water. A huge door was before him and as he got closer, it opened on its own. Every step echoed as he walked. A faint glow was nearby. In the middle of the room, a little table was there and on that, was a glass bowl. Inside that was a beautiful pink rose. As Sehyoon got closer, the glow got brighter. It looked like it had lost a few petals. Almost taking the glass away, a roar stopped him. 

"Don't touch that!'' The king shouted. Sehyoon quickly backed away. 

"I-I'm sorry'' he blurted. The king was having none of it. 

"We give you a home and this is how you repay us!'' 

"No, I was lost and I didn't mean-'' he was cut off. Junhee's father was sweating. "Wait, what is with that rose?''

"Nothing!'' The king shouted. Footsteps were heard. The guards had arrived and carried Sehyoon away. Back in the main chamber, the queen was pacing and squeaked when she saw Sehyoon.  

"Oh, thank goodness we found you honey'' she said. Sehyoon was fighting with the guards. 

"Let me go! I only saw the rose, I didn't do anything!'' he cried. His words made the queen freeze in shock.