Getting Ready

Rap-Jun-Zel

The next morning, Junhee was up extra early. The sun hadn't risen yet. He hardly got any time to walk about so he headed out into the garden. Stepping on the cobblestones, he began to sing. Sitting on the nearest wall, a tiny bird landed on his hand. As the prince sang, the tiny creature stared at him. 

"You like my voice?'' he asked. He didn't know why he said it, knowing the bird couldn't answer. 

"You have talent'' a voice said. Junhee screamed in fright, making the bird fly away. He turned to see Donghun before him. 

"You startled me!'' the prince cried. Donghun tried so hard not to laugh. His heart beating hard, Junhee approached him and crossed his arms. "Well?'' 

Donghun cleared his throat. "Sorry. I was only making facts'' he said. His reply made Junhee blush. 

 

Byeongkwan was rudely awaken by Yuchan. The youngest shook him, shouting loudly. Sehyoon was against the wall, laughing as he carefully seperated the chocolate he stole from the stall nearby. With a huff, Byeongkwan sat up and swore. 

"Naughty!'' Yuchan said cheerfully. The chocolate was shared. The youngest moaned loudly, loving the taste. After they ate, Sehyoon went over the plan again. They agreed to leave after 8 when it was nice and dark and easy to hide. Byeongkwan nodded. Yuchan looked serious. 

"Remember, if any of us get caught, just run'' Sehyoon said. 

"No, none of us are left behind. We're family'' Byeongkwan said. Sehyoon smiled at his best friend. 

 

Evening arrived and Junhee was getting ready. His hair had been dyed blue. Finally in his new robe, he spun around. His mother clapped, tears filling her eyes. She looked so proud. The king walked in and had the same expression. The door opened and Donghun and his mother walked in. He took one look at Junhee and his lips parted. 

"Whoa...'' he whispered, completely blown away. He couldn't take his eyes off the prince. 

Sehyoon and his friends left their hideout and headed out into the night. The stalls were gone so there was more room to move around. Yuchan was at the rear, hearing out for anything. Byeongkwan was in the middle, also making sure the area was secure. Sehyoon was in front. As they approached the steps, fireworks started. The loud bangs were annoying but the colours were amazing. Yuchan and Byeongkwan were really excited. 

"Hide!'' cried Sehyoon. The three of them quickly hid in the bushes and thankfully, wasn't caught. When the guard was gone, they carried on. A set of glass doors were before them and they kneeled down. There were so many people inside. 

"Shoot, I can't see a thing!'' Yuchan complained. Byeongkwan huffed in frustration too. Not wanting his friends to feel down, Sehyoon rubbed his chin, trying to think. His gaze went up and saw vines. Smiling, he went to them, tugged, making sure they didn't fall down and started to climb. 

"Whoo!'' Byeongkwan cheered, following his best friend. Yuchan rolled his sleeves before he too, starting climbing.