Truth

Rap-Jun-Zel

The King came out of his secret passageway to be welcomed with a slap to the face. 

"How dare you! You were supposed to tell those darling boys about the rose!'' the Queen said, blowing on her now stinging palm. Her husband huffed. 

"How can I tell them?'' he asked. His wife burst into tears. 

"They have the right to know... What if our son-'' 

"No!'' The King shouted. Angry, he barged past her, leaving his wife crying her eyes out. 

Junhee tore at Donghun's clothes. The kiss they shared got more passionate and he couldn't stop himself. Raised voices were heard and the prince suddenly backed away. Touching his lips, he turned away, his cheeks burning hot. The guard walked in the room, totally unaware of the situation between Junhee and Donghun. 

"Your Highness, we've found Sehyoon. Your mother is in a state'' he informed him. Junhee straightened up, apologised to Donghun and hurried out. 

Byeongkwan, Yuchan and the Queen were in Sehyoon's room. The youngest was trying to calm her down. Junhee walked in and even though he was glad Sehyoon was found, he demanded answers. Approaching his mother, he kneeled down. 

"Why are you crying?'' he asked. She lifted her head. She looked so sad. 

"I have something to tell you'' her voice was a whisper. Byeongkwan went towards the door but was stopped by Yuchan. "All of you need to know this'' she continued. The King walked in. 

"Don't you dare'' he said. The Queen stood up, clearing . 

"There is a reason your father is rushing you into marriage'' she began. Everyone was looking at Junhee now. Sehyoon could feel anger surging through him. 

"Please, stop this!'' The King ordered. The prince crossed his arms. He was feeling frustrated and hurt, seeing his parents acting this way. Byeongkwan looked uncomfortable. He wished he was in his room. 

Sehyoon suddenly stood up. "It's about the rose huh?'' he asked. 

"If the last petal falls and Junhee hasn't fallen in love at that point he'll...die'' The Queen blurted, tears running down her face once again. Sehyoon and Byeongkwan gasped. Yuchan's jaw dropped. Junhee slumped back. Stunned, scared and very pissed, he stared at his father. 

"Why didn't you tell me?!'' he roared, then gasped. His scalp began to tingle. Byeongkwan's eyes widened as he saw the prince's hair grow. Yuchan got on the bed, crossed legged, not wanting to step on it. It didn't take long for the hair to be dragged across the floor. 

"Holy cow!'' Yuchan whispered. Sehyoon looked at the prince and was blown away. Even with all the long hair, he was still very beautiful. 

"If you fall in love before the last petal falls, your curse will be lifted and your hair won't grow ever again'' Junhee's father told him. When the prince looked at his mother, she gave him a nod. 

"Who cursed me?'' 

"A witch. We tried to arrest her but she turned into a dragon'' The Queen informed him. Byeongkwan covered his mouth with his hands. Yuchan noticed and started shaking. Sehyoon was still staring at Junhee. Now all was revealed, the prince decided to go to his tower for some alone time. The door closed and Yuchan patted Byeongkwan's shoulder. 

"We need to leave'' the youngest said. Sehyoon shook his head. Byeongkwan raised his head, his eyes were red. 

"We need to go'' he growled. His best friend shook his head again. "You heard her, a witch who turns into a dragon cursed Junhee. I can't stay here'' 

Sehyoon ran a hand through his hair and feeling so tired, he walked out of the room. When he entered his, he locked the door and crashed onto the bed. The thought of losing the prince felt like a punch in the gut. Tears ran down his face. He couldn't imagine his life without him. Clutching the bed sheets, he continued to sob, wishing it was all a nightmare.