By the Sea: Byul takes charge (1/6?)

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Byul gave him a glare. What could he do? They were caught in the middle of a bad traffic jam and this would be a long conversation. 

 

“Why didn’t you ask her along this trip when Minji pulled out.”

 

“I didn’t know if she was free and she didn’t exactly tell us all that she broke up with him. We just knew. And I can’t possibly tell her that this mini trip was paid for by the bet that I made with the boys - on when Baek and her would be over. Except for Jongkook Hyung, he refused to be part of it.”

 

“But Oppa is coming along with us with Dream, and this is perfect time to show he is will be the perfect father and husband, unlike you right now. You are just a silly silly silly Dongseng to your lonely, eligible, brooding Hyung, and a friend who doesn’t know how to make things happen.”

 

If everyone thinks Haha is the Spartace president, they didn’t know better. Behind every ridiculous husband, there will always be a more determined wife. And Byul was adamant their two friends were the best fit for each other.

 

She sighed and aegyo-ed,”Yeobo, you love your Hyung right, so you gotta do right by them. You want the best for him. And Jihyo Unnie is the best. Give her a call, if you don’t, I will. We will be passing by her house anyway.”

 

“Arasso, aish I swear if this blows up or if Hyung kills me you’d be a widow before your prime.”

 

“Don’t worry, we paid good premium on your life insurance. I’ll be a rich widow, and if you don’t do it now, I’ll kill you, no need for Oppa to do so. Faster!” Byul replied nonplussed while clipping up her fringe on the rear view mirror while checking in on  her sleeping kid Dream who looked so peaceful.

 

“Hey my favourite Ma-Po Dongseng, how are you? Have you had your breakfast?” Haha asked nervously.

 

Byul rolled her eyes and took over the phone. 

 

“Hey Unnie, are you free these three days before the weekend, we are doing a spontaneous trip to Muu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter