By the Sea: Chasing Waterfalls (6/8?)

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

He heard a creak and a quick shuffling of feet across the floorboards and a tiny figure barreling towards him. 

 

“Samchon! Wake up we are going to the waterfall.”

 

He was disoriented for a moment. Where was she?

 

A similar scene played the night before when she snuck in.

 

“I can’t sleep knowing you are here and not beside me.”

 

She wrapped his arms behind her neck and snuggled in. 

 

“You’re playing with fire young lady.” His hands reaching the edge of her top.

 

“No we are just sleeping tonight. Go sleep.”

 

“I thought I needed to prove how much more I like your...”

Before he could complete his sentence she grabbed his hand and placed it on her . 

 

“Ok point taken, now sleep.”

He squished. She squirmed and whined.

 

“Oppa, don’t. They are next door what if they hear us.”

 

“Then you should have known better before you came in. I’ve been too good the last two days. I need a recharge.”

 

“Ok. Am going back to my room,” she yawned and threatened but her body didn’t move an iota.

 

“Ok. Bye,” he retorted to no response. She had fallen asleep.

 

He looked at her sleeping form beside him. It has been a while since they were so relaxed, unguarded, they were not a touchy couple in public but they were rarely demonstrative with their friends either, so much so that no one has guessed their shift in relationship half a year ago. Right now only their parents and family members knew. But he wondered why they kept it from the rest of them. 

Was it because they weren’t sure of themselves?

No, he has never been so sure before in his life. This is it.

Was it because they were public characters?

Perhaps, to the public there was a need but to their Running Man family? Most of them were with or married to other celebrities anyway.

 

But what would the PDs think?

They would not be surprised he guessed. Considering how much of their real interactions are left of the editing floor, they probably suspect something. I mean he has been discree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter