Tiny POV: The Best Samchon in Town

In The Middle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

He loves being in the middle.

Perhaps neath his gruff, bad boy exterior he is really a fuzzy teddy bear, a softy at heart.

His lil bro is in love.

 

Thing is, that daft musclely punk is trying to convince himself he isn’t or most likely too much of a scardy cat to act on it. She is one person he would hate to lose and he has lost many over the years. After those so-called friends have used and abused him, his past girlfriends all left him whenever he needed them the most. 

 

Calling him out on this will just make him overthink. Analysis Paralysis. Sigh. Poor chap. He truly is a nice guy.

 

“Thank goodness he broke up with the other one. Sure, they were together for six, seven years? But one would know a control freak when one saw it. Except the one being controlled that is. Funny for someone who takes so much control over his life, he would let go of the reins for another person to dictate,” he shook his head.

 

He was messaging her all the time, even when they were filming. Checking in if she had her breakfast when he heard her tummy growling on the bus. Getting her coffee or more like sharing their coffee. What took the cake was him specially delivering to her his own stash of his mom’s banchan weekly. And this dude hates to share.

 

On one of their trips to LA, he accompanied his mom and headed out grocery shopping at H-mart while Jongkook had his rehearsals. She revealed that Jihyo has been coming by her place to learn how to cook, as she was considering taking on a food show and her mom wasn’t much of a chef. The show didn’t come to fruition but the girl still made it a point to come by every few weeks. 

 

She said that she’d love to have her as a daugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter