Part 4

Labelling Love [Mini Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Part 4: Visiting the library together

Even after all this time of dating you, Eunwoo realised this was the first time he was meeting you at the library. He was always the one to arrive first or you would enter together.

It only hit him when the déjà vu experience washed over him as he stood in the lobby staring at you reading a book at the table. Much as it had two years ago, his heart began to thud erratically in his chest and his breathing heightened.

Unlike then, however, he grinned.

Eunwoo had been so scared to accept what he felt back then could have led to something as magical as he had with you now. Perhaps he was a hopeless romantic after all.

He was certain now that he had fallen in love with you at first sight.

Of course, it had taken him all this time to admit that to himself. However, ever since he had told you last winter that he loved you for the first time, he didn’t go long between uttering it again. And if he wasn’t in a position to say it out loud, he would show you.

Which was what he did when he reached out to give your shoulder a gentle squeeze before sitting down across from you at the table.

Closing the textbook, you rested your hands under your chin and stared over at him lovingly. “Hey you.”

“Studying going well?”

“Hm, let me see,” you said softly, staring at him for some time before nodding with a sly smile. “Yes, I think you’ll do.”

Eunwoo couldn’t help but chuckle despite rolling his eyes at your response. “Quit looking at my face and do something more productive. Exams are just around the corner.”

“I’d aced a test all about you.”

“There’s still a whole lot about me you have to learn, don’t be so rash.”

“Maybe you should give me a mock exam so I can stretch my expertise,” you offered and Eunwoo shook his head as he pulled out his laptop and textbook. You whined lightly. “You’re here to actually study?”

“Well, that’s why we meet up in the library, Y/N.”

“Didn’t you once say this is where you saw me before our first class together?”

“You remember that?”

“I even chose the same table.”

Eunwoo tilted his head as he looked over at you. “You choose the exact same table every time you study on this level.”

“Because it’s-”

“In the center of the room and provides the best studying environment. I know.”

You folded your arms across your chest with a smirk. “Are you practising for your exam on me?”

“No, I don’t have time to take that test yet,” he admitted, opening the screen to his laptop. “Though there is something I realised today.”

“Which is?”

“Back then I was struggling to know what I felt when I saw you for the first time.” Smiling over at you, Eunwoo entangled his legs with yours under the table. “It seems completely out of my depth, however.”

“What did you feel? Attraction? Did I intrigue you?” you wondered, dropping your hands onto the table and leaning in closer to learn the answer as if Eunwoo was about to utter a secret.

So he prepared it like one, looking around you both before whispering. “Love.”

“Don’t mess with me!” you huffed, getting up and heading into the rows of bookshelves to the right. Eunwoo abandoned his computer and followed you, pulling you further into an aisle where fewer people frequented. He then placed a hand upon the shelf above your head and the other around your waist. You gasped at his bold move. “What are you doing?!”

“You always call me a romantic. Isn’t this one of the moves made in romance novels? The handsome student blocks the main protagonist up against the books and hopes they don’t whisper of the sins that happen upon them?” he

Please log in to read the full chapter