Part 5

Book 3: Island Flower - Kim Hongjoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongjoong was at Yonjin’s house once again, they were planning on talking to Yonjin’s mother about Milkyway, tonight was the perfect time to talk about it because Rosie was out with her friends..

 

The three had finished eating and they told her they wanted to discuss something, so she was patiently waiting for either of the boys to speak but neither did, they were both a little nervous about it, Yonjin was scared that he would hurt his mother’s feelings and Hongjoong was scared that she would tell them that it won’t happen.

 

“Well since neither of you are speaking, I would just like to tell you that I support your relationship, so don’t be nervous to tell me,” She said with a big smile surprising both of the boys, they both slowly turned red.

 

“M-mom, that isn’t what we wanted to talk about,” Yonjin said in a hurry, stumbling over his words continuously.

 

“Oh… so you two weren’t going to tell me yet, sorry,” She said scrunching her nose and scratched her neck a bit.

 

“We aren’t dating mom…” Yonjin said, there was a small hint of bitterness as he spoke, almost as if he wished he was wrong..

 

“Joongie was able to get us an amazing opportunity, and by us, I mean for Me and Rosie uh I’m not sure how to explain it,” Yonjin said nervously, Hongjoong smiled a little and decided to take over.

 

“Jinnie told me about Rosie’s dream to be an idol but it is harder for her to enter a school, so I pulled some strings and she has an opportunity to be Milkyway’s first girl idol, and they are also interested in taking Yonjinnie on as a design student” Hongjoong explained “But that is if it’s okay with you of course” 

 

She smiled a little, her children were her everything, so were their dreams and she wanted them to be happy, plus she had some news of her own.

 

“I would be happy if they would go, I also have some news… your father and I were talking, we are thinking about the three of us joining him in Seoul, he is settling in well with his job and he believes we would be able to do well there, so if you want to go Yonjin… go for it,” she said reaching out for her son’s hand and giving it a little squeeze. 

 

“Wait really? It’s okay for us to go? Even Rosie?” Yonjin asked excitedly.

 

“Of course, your and Rosie’s dreams mean a lot to me, you love fashion, you love designing, so why not go to a school that gives you an opportunity to make a name for yourself, and for Rosie, I have only heard good things about Hongjoong, I even took the opportunity to look up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter