Final

Accidental Love on a Rainy Night

After that day, Aron-shi never appeared in front of me again. I was having hard time struggling with morning sick so I closed my shop a lot too. After a few weeks, I felt better then went back to work. I kept watching at the door, hoping to see someone but he never appears again. “Your father really doesn’t come to me anymore.” I said to my baby.

 

*Ting Ting* (bell ringing sound)

“Welcome to Fairy Flower Shop!” I quickly stood up to welcome my client.

“Dongho-shi???” Aron’s secretary came in my shop.

“Haewon-shi, can I have your time a little bit?” he asked then I invited him to sit on the couch.

 

“So I’ll come straight to the point. I come here today to tell you Aron-shi’s last will.” He said and took out some documents from his file.

“Aron-shi has transferred half of his wealth to you and half for his 2 younger sisters. What you have to do is to sign on these documents.” He added.

“Wait! Why did he give it to me and his last will???” I curiously asked.

“Yes, he has been treating in hospital for a couple weeks already. The night he last met you, he was attacked by some people who were sent by his business competitors. He ended up being shot on his right arm then involved in traffic accident with a truck. Now polices have caught all the criminals and the people behind. He was saved but his condition is getting worse day by day. His last will and inheritance has just made a week ago before he fell in coma.”

“In coma?”

“Yes he has been in coma for 6days now. He is hardly fighting to live.”

I almost fainted after hearing this. I felt so worried about him.

“Haewon-shi, if you don’t mind, can I tell you what exactly happened to him on the day he broke into your shop?”

I nodded to allow him to say.

“Well, Aron-shi has come to South Korean to run his family’s company. But just in a short time, he can grow his company so fast and defeating many companies so some bad owners hired people to kill him. That night, while I was driving him home, we were stopped by a few cars. They violently forced him to go with them. I was beaten badly so I couldn’t manage to save him. They had very dirty plan. They injected drug to make him have ual desire and planned to take his video doing that with some girls to upload on internet in order to low down his reputation. But he tried to fight with them and was stabbed deeply on his stomach. He managed to run out from that place and struggled to escape randomly to your shop. He told me you were so kind to cure the wound for him and he felt sorry to not being able to control the power of the drug and ended up destroying your life like this. He always wanted to take responsible for that but he learnt that you hated to see his face and your life fell in the lowest because of him so he decided to enter your life without revealing it to you. He wanted to fix everything and gave you the best life. You know that day was not only one time he gave money to your brother. He still gives him again and again as long as he doesn’t disturb you. First he entered your life, he just wanted to take care and provide everything you want but the more time he spent with you, he started falling in love with you. He wanted to hide his wrong deed to you and asked you to date but you refused. And when he knew you were pregnant his baby, he wanted you to keep so much. He thought if he revealed the truth and asked for forgiveness, you would forgive but you got madder and still chose to abort his baby. He could stop you but he wanted you to do what made you feel better so he didn’t stop you and you really aborted his baby….. Hmm I think I’ve talked enough so I’m gonna go now.” He finished his speech then stood up to leave.

“Which hospital is he in?” I asked before he left. He told me then left.

-----

I quickly closed the shop and rushed to hospital. He was sleeping on bed with very serious condition. He was wearing oxygen mask. I burst out crying to see him in this state. “I’m so bad. I chase you to die that night. Aron-shi, please don’t die! I don’t need your money. I need you. You know, I’ve not aborted our baby. I wanted to see his or her face too. Please wake up and grow our baby together! I knew everything about what happened that night now. You were innocent too. Hik hik I was so stupid not to listen to your explanation. Please wake up! Wake up to take care of me and our baby!” I kept hugging him and crying crazily alone. At this moment, I realized that I already love him maybe since long time that I couldn’t realize it.

 

“Haewon!!!”

Suddenly I heard his voice and a hand was patting my head. I quickly turned to look at him. He was awake, looking at me.

“You became conscious now?” I curiously asked. Isn’t he in coma?...

 

“Sorry, I did lie to you one thing. Aron-shi isn’t in coma. Just now he was just sleeping. I only wanted to help you to learn about your feeling for him. Hehe don’t mind me! I’m gonna go now.” Dongho-shi opened the door and just showed his head to admit his lie to me then left.

I became so embarrassed. I made a space from Aron-shi.

“So you didn’t abort our baby, right?” he struggled to speak with oxygen mask on.

“I’m a mother. I can’t kill my own baby.” I cried.

“Thank you, Haewon! I promise to help you grow our baby together. Can you come closer to me?” he barely stood his left hand to me. I slowly caught his hand then moved closer to him.

“I heard everything you said to me just now. So will you forgive me and accept me?” he asked. I was silent for a while then nodded. “I think I have loved you since long time too that’s why when Jonghyun asked me to continue the marriage, I wasn’t happy at all. I think it’s because I already love you, Aron-shi.”

He held my hand tighter. “First I didn’t mean to fall in love with you but your kindness and the way you struggled with hardship because of me got me so amazed and I soon fell in love with you. Well, I think when we spent the first time on couch that night, I already fell for you 50%. You were amazing.” He joked around. I hit his hand. “You’re really a ert.”

“Haewon-ah, sorry and thank you! Sorry for making you in these hard time and thank you for loving me back and keeping our baby. I promise to be a good husband and father. Let’s get married and build a sweet family together! I love you, my dearest Haewon.” He rubbed my hand softly.

“Please get recover first then let’s talk about it again!” I replied.

Though, I found out myself also have feeling for him but everything was still too sudden for me. I guess I need more time and he seemed to understand it.

-----

From that day, I went to visit him and helped to take care of him at hospital. He got better day by day. It took him 2 months more to rest in hospital. Finally, he got recover a lot and allowed to discharge.

 

He drove to my shop in the afternoon. I was surprised to see him already driving car by himself.

“Aron-shi, you should take more rest. Why are you driving already?” I quickly went to him and asked worriedly.

“You told me you’ll go to have pregnancy check-up today so I want to accompany you. Your stomach is getting big a lot. When will we know the gender?” he asked.

“It’s 3 months now so maybe we can know today.” I replied.

“I’m so excited.” He hugged me. I hesitatingly hugged him back.

 

After a moment he broke the hug. “Right, I want to buy some flowers to give for pregnancy. What is the best?” I looked at him and burst out laughing. “You should stop it. Buying flowers and give to the seller? Stop it!”

“I’m a client. Why can’t I buy flower? And I can give to whoever I want.” He smirked.

I couldn’t refuse him. He bought my flowers and gave it back to me as always.

He drove me to hospital for check-up.

-----

“Congratulations, you both are having a baby boy.” Doctor announced.

“A baby boy? I’m so happy. How is the baby? Is he doing well?” Aron-shi excitedly asked.

“Yes, your baby is healthy. But you have to give a good care to your wife.” Doctor said.

“Yes, I’ll take care of her and our baby by my life.” Aron-shi answered then softly hugged me.

 

He looked so happy to accompany me to have check-up for the first time. He must love his baby so much.

After having dinner together, he drove me home. He asked to stay over my place for one night since he wanted to stay close to his baby. I invited him in.

 

“… So can I sleep with you?” he suddenly asked. I stared at him in shock. “Ah I mean sleep on the same bed with you but I won’t do anything. I want to stay close to our baby. Can I?” he explained. I felt awkward but he has right to stay near his baby so I allowed him.

 

We were in the same bed and same blanket, sleeping next to each other. He kept touching my stomach and talked with the baby. He was so funny that I couldn’t stop laughing.

“I never know you have this side. Are you telling a story to our baby in English? What if he can’t speak Korean?”

“Let’s teach him both! You teach him Korean and I teach him English every day. Isn’t it good?” he turned his face to me. I remained silent. He moved his face closer to me. “You said let’s talk about it again after I discharge from hospital so let’s talk! Will you marry me?” he proposed. I still remained silent, staring at him. I tried to learn his feeling through his eyes. I couldn’t make sure if he asked me to marry because he really loves me or just for the baby. This doubt made me hesitate to give answer to him again.

“Aron-shi, I’m…” I couldn’t reject him yet, he suddenly interrupted me by attacking my lips. “Wait, Aron-shi!” I tried to stop him. “You will refuse me again, I know it.” He released the kiss and looked at me with sad eyes.

“I don’t want you to accept me because of your past mistake to me and for baby inside my stomach. Don’t you have any girl? You’re this handsome and rich, you must have many girls.”

“I don’t have any. I’m so busy with the business so I don’t have time for love… Until I met you, I know how to make time for love with you, Haewon. I love you. I love you for real. I’m not forcing myself to take responsibility on you and baby but I want to marry you because I really love you. You saved my life while I was just a stranger to you. You were so kind to me. Your kindness and innocent made me so fond of you. I fell in love with you since after I forced you that night. I woke up and I saw you were sleeping in pain. I wanted to kill myself for destroying your future so much. You looked so innocent and pitiful but I destroyed you. You don’t know how much I feel so ashamed whenever I met you and saw how you have been treated by everyone. They looked down on you because of my stupid act that night. I’m sorry.” He said then burst out crying. “But now I really love you for real.” He added.

I was silent for a while then raised my hands to wipe his tears. “I was having a hard life because of what happened that night. I couldn’t marry my boyfriend. My family and his family accused me for sleeping with another man. They didn’t believe I was forced. I was so hurt. I had to leave home to live outside alone because I can’t bear with their cold words and behavior to me. I was living in miserable life and sometimes I thought of dying….. But everything became a past now. It already happened. We can’t change it so I decided to move on and continue living. I want to see my baby and grow him with my best. But growing the baby alone will be too much so please help me to grow him together! I’ll marry you, Aron-shi.” I said with a smile. He was surprised to hear. He held my hand and kissed. “Really, Haewon? You will marry me?” he asked excitedly to confirm. His tears kept dropping in excited way. “I love you too, Aron-shi! Please love and take care of me and our baby!” I cried to show my excitement to him back.

“I swear.” He said then gave me a warm kiss on forehead. He smiled to me then attacked my lips again. This time I soon responded to his kiss. This night became the first night that I slept with him with my own agreement and also the night that gave me the sweetest moment with him.

-----

Next day, he went to meet my family and told them about our story. They quickly accepted him… yes because he is a rich man. He also introduced me to his family in LA and a week later we got married. We didn’t want to make it big so we did it at a beach with both sides of the family.

 

He is the best husband, I can say. No matter how he’s tied up with his business, he always gives the best care to me and our to-be-born baby. The more I spend my day with him, the more I love him and I believe he feels the same. I’m expecting the baby soon and we both can’t wait to see our first baby.

-----

Life is something we can’t expect. I thought my life would never have any bright after that night but it turned out the man who made me become the lowest is the man who made me become the highest now. Dear gods, I want to thank you for making him come into my life. I’m heavenly living my life with him, Kwak Aron <3

 

 

----- The End -----