One

Accidental Love on a Rainy Night

It’s rainy season that is why it rains almost every day….. I kept looking from inside my shop at the downpours that didn’t seem to stop dropping that soon.

 

“Yes, I’m closing my shop and will be home soon. Don’t worry, my love!” my fiancé called me worriedly. As he had an urgent work to do, he couldn’t come to pick me up tonight.

It was raining so hard. I was all alone closing my flower shop. It was dark and silent. There were not many people around. I hurriedly prepared to close the shop. I turned off the light and was turning round to check if everything was fine. After finishing my final checking, I was opening the door to leave.

Suddenly, there was a man forced to enter my place. He entered and soon locked the door. I became so worried. I couldn’t see his face clear due to the darkness but he looked like he was escaping from something and seemed to have injuries with him. He kept putting his left hand on his stomach where it seemed to have injury. I was shocked and couldn’t react right away with his sudden break-in. That guy suddenly fell on the floor.

“Please, help me!” he whispered to me in pain. I was in between if I should help him or just leave him alone. He was a complete stranger to me.

“Save me!” he tried to beg me again. This time I couldn’t stand seeing people die so I decided to help him. I entered to carry him to have a proper seat on a couch.

“Wait me here! I’ll go to find something to clean your wound.” I said then was turning to leave him but he grabbed my hand. “Don’t turn on the light because I am being attacked by some people. They want to kill me. Please help me to get rid of them!” he begged me. I was shocked to hear he was being chase by bad people. I hesitated at first but then I agreed to help to hide him here. I went to find some medicine and bandage to clean his wound.

 

I can tell he was in a very expensive suit though it was dark and I couldn’t see his face clear. I helped to take off his inner white shirt, a tie and a jacket. The wound was quite big. It looked so deep and seemed like was stabbed by a very sharp knife. He looked weaker and weaker. I helped to clean his wound, applied medicine and put a bandage for him.

“I’ve done now. This is all I can do for you. Hmm I think you’re so weak so you should rest here for tonight and I’m gonna leave now.” I said then was standing up to leave. Suddenly, he pulled me to lie on the couch and struggled to come above me.

“Ya~ what the hell are you doing?” I tried to fight to get rid of him.

“Please help me for one more thing! Please make love with me! I’m in hard time now.” He said.

I got so shocked to hear and tried to protest him stronger. “No, you’re insane. Let go of me! I helped you. Why the hell you pay me back like this. Let go of me, you ert!”

“I’m really in hard time. I’m feeling unwell. I can’t control myself. I’ll give you a lot of money if you agree to make love with me. I promise!” he made a crazy deal and I felt more worried.

“You, psycho! I don’t need your money. I’ve a fiancé and we’re getting married soon. Don’t destroy my future like this! Please I beg you! This is my engaged ring. I love my boyfriend so much.” I cried to beg him with showing the engaged ring to him.

“Miss, I’m feeling so unwell inside my body. Please recuse me! I’m sorry but I need your body to help me.” He finished his words then he violently took of my clothes. I kept crying and begging him but he didn’t care.

On that rainy night, I lost my ity to a complete stranger and I didn’t even know how he looked like.

“Jonghyun, I’m sorry.” This is the last word I could speak out before I lost my consciousness after wildly by that stranger inside my shop.

-----

Next day, I woke up and felt pain all over my body. I wished it was just a nightmare, but it wasn’t. That stranger wasn’t here anymore. He left me all alone on the couch with covering his jacket on my bared body. I looked at the couch and I saw some blood. It was obvious my blood after I lost my ity to him. I burst out crying, clenching my fists as I felt so furious at him and also myself for not being able to take care my most precious thing for the man I love and going to get married with soon. I spent a long hour crying on the couch and suddenly someone came in.

 

“Haewon!!!”

it was my fiancé, Jonghyun. He entered and saw me in that condition. He got shocked. I didn’t know what to do. I got shocked and afraid at the same time.

“Haewon, what happened? Why are you…..” he rushed to come to me and was checking around me.

“Jonghyun, I’m sorry.” I had no any better word to say besides saying sorry.

“What happened? Tell me what happened?” he became panic. He grabbed my both shoulders and angrily asked. I cried louder to see how mad he got at me even before I revealed the truth to him.

“I… I was last night.” I painfully told him my ashamed incident. “I was by a complete stranger. He forced to enter my shop while I was preparing to leave. I couldn’t see his face because it was so dark. I was trying my best to protest him but I couldn’t get rid of him. Hik hik I’m sorry, Jonghyun.” I cried out my pain and tried to express my sorrow to him. He burst out crying too after hearing. He suddenly ran out from my shop.

“Jonghyun-ah, please forgive me! Hik hik Jonghyun, please don’t leave! I didn’t want it to happen like this too. Jonghyun, please don’t leave me like this!”

I felt even more painful after seeing his reaction. He looked like he couldn’t accept me anymore. At this moment, I thought my love and marriage with him was going to finish right here. I spent a few hours more crying then I tried to collect my power to clean the mess then went back home.

 

I told my family about what happened. They all blamed me instead of feeling pity for me. They didn’t believe I was forced. I received more pain and stress. It has been a few days already but nobody bothered to care me or feel my pain. Jonghyun has been ignoring me since that day too. I felt more stressed out to face with everybody so I decided to leave home.

I went to stay in a rent house near my shop and planning to cut all contact with my family and everybody for temporary. What is the point to be with family who distrust on you? This is the worst…..

After taking another few days rest at rent house, I tried to cheer myself and went back to work at my shop.

-----