The Show

Through the Odd and Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Low moans, gasping sounds are heard from Taeyeon’s car which is parked in the basement. Jessica breathes heavily after Taeyeon leaves but on her neck after that

Both Jessica and Taeyeon just finished their process on the divorcement with the help of Choi Minho. This lawyer works on Kim Holding for a long time.

“We just signed the divorcement paper and now look at this,” Jessica chuckled when Taeyeon kissed her neck tenderly

“Because I couldn’t see you this night,” Taeyeon pulled back and pecked Jessica’s lips, “You know I’m easily missing you.”

“Sweet mouth,” Jessica poked Taeyeon’s nose and smiled, “I will be home. Thank you for helping me moving out.”

“The big house will be empty without you guys,” Taeyeon huffed

“You are welcomed to come anytime, Taeyeon. Both Jaehyun and Krystal are understanding about that. I gave you the spare key, right?”

“I need to be aware because my mother’s people are everywhere,” Taeyeon pouted, “I will come at midnight like a vampire.”

“Silly,” Jessica poked Taeyeon’s nose again, “We will make it work, Taeyeon.”

“Please wait for me to clean whatever my mother’s mess. We will be together again.”

“Thank you, Taeyeon. I’m sorry that I’m late in realizing my own feeling.”

“It’s okay, Love. The important thing is, we love each other.”

Jessica smiled and kissed Taeyeon again, soft and deep, without tongue involved

*****

“Do you really take the divorcement?” Seohyun asked while waiting for Jessica for signing all of the documents

Jessica stops her motion for a while before raising her head, “Why?”

“I thought you already made amend with Mrs. Kim, because I saw her came to the office to see you.”

“It’s only on the paper, Seohyun,” Jessica chuckled, “Only you and Jihyo Unnie, except my family who knows about this fact.”

“Why did you do that?

“Because I need to take this company back. And as long as I become a part of Taeyeon’s family, the board won’t accept me back.”

Seohyun nodded, sometimes she’s listening to some secretaries gossiped about the company’s politics, but she never interested.

“Don’t worry about your job. I’ll make sure you will stay.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Jung.”

 

“Everything is set,” Jihyo called Jessica after work, “After you noticed me for your divorcement, I forwarded it to my Dad. He discussed for a while and ready to hold the motion the day after tomorrow.”

“Thank you, Unnie,” Jessica smiled. Finally, her effort is paid off

“You are very welcome, Jessica. Anyway, where are you staying right now?”

“I’m staying at the apartment near the office, Unnie. Remember that I’ve told you about this property?”

“Ah, I see. The four stores apartment. How about Taeyeon?”

“She’s staying at her house, Unnie, to avoid any suspiciousness. But I know she will be popping up at my place.”

“Bear with it, Jessica. It will better in time.”

“Thank you so much, Unnie. I couldn’t do this all without your help.”

****

“I saw you more often than before the divorcement,” Krystal rolled her eyes while gave a can of beer to Taeyeon. The older girl casually took it while watching the TV. Jessica is still in the office because of overwork but Taeyeon was missing Jessica too much

“Hehe, because I love her and she realized it too late,” Taeyeon gulped the beer, “Thanks for the drink. You choose the best brand.”

“I am,” Krystal chuckled

“How’s the office?”

“Some staff were gossiping about the future of Kim Holding and Blanc & Eclare. You know, some of them also asked me if you are ready to start a new relationship again.”

“What?” Taeyeon grimaced, “Why?”

“Because you are so popular,” Krystal rolled her eyes again, “After your scandal with Seolhyun, many girls were targeting you. Even they forgot that their COO was your wife!”

“Wow, I’m so popular,” Taeyeon laughed, “No wonder.”

“I’ll tell my Unnie.”

“Yah! Don’t,” Taeyeon frowned, “Anyway, when will she’s home?”

“I don’t know. She’s usually coming home late so I didn’t expect she will be home at 9 like now.”

“Should I pick her up?”

“Hey, remember you are not a couple anymore within the law.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter