Truth

Through the Odd and Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We can stay here for a while, Mrs. Jung,” said Luhan when they found an abandoned small building. It looks like a place to keep an eye on the farm around the. But since the farm turned into a forest, the building is abandoned.

“It’s fragile,” said Jessica while opened the door. The small place is built from the woods

“At least it has a roof. If the rain comes, that’s fine,” repeated Luhan. He took something from his bag and set the place for sleep to Jessica, “Mrs. Jung, you can sleep inside the sleeping bag, make sure yourself warm. I will be outside.”

“Why don’t you sleep too? I mean the place is enough for two people.”

“That’s fine. I will be waiting for the help.”

“You need to rest,” Jessica sighed heavily, feeling guilty to her bodyguard

“I’m wonderful, Mrs. Jung. It’s my job,” Luhan grinned, “Have a good rest tonight.”

“Thank you.”

 

Jessica actually couldn’t sleep well; the situation is intense and how could she’s asleep? How about Krystal and Jaehyun? How about Taeyeon?

Luhan said before that Krystal and Jaehyun are safe and sound because Taeyeon’s personal bodyguard was already there and took care of them. But Jessica still worries; moreover, it’s been hours after she was almost kidnapped by some people.

Still trying to falling asleep, Jessica heard some people walk closer and talk with Luhan. Jessica pulled out her sleeping bag and came outside, checking the people

“Sorry for waking you up,” a familiar voice comes to Jessica’s ears, it’s Yoona.

“Yoona!” Jessica jumped forward and hugged her tightly, which makes Luhan and a girl beside him chuckled

“You sound so happy when you saw me?” Yoona tilted her head while laughing, “Everything is handled, Unnie. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you,” Jessica drifted her eyes behind Yoona, a petite girl whose height is almost the same as Yoona is looking at her. Her face reminded her of Taeyeon. Could it be?

“This is Kim Minjeong,” said Yoona, cutting Jessica’s thought

“Oh?”

The girl patted Yoona’s arm, signalling that she will explain it herself to Jessica

“Hello, nice to meet you,” she’s bowed to Jessica, “My name is Kim Minjeong, I’m a half-sister of Taeyeon Unnie.”

“Huh?” Jessica gaped , what a fact

“To be honest, I just met Taeyeon Unnie on the past three months. Mr. Kim, like my father, was having affair with her secretary twenty years ago. The secretary is my mother. My late mother hid so well from the public until I was 7. Then, suddenly, Kim Suyeon and her people came and killed my family, including my grandparents. Lucky enough, someone saved me from the tragedy, it turned out he’s Hyoyeon Unnie’s father.”

Jessica nodded, there are so many secrets behind Taeyeon’s family, including this one.

“Taeyeon Unnie wanted to tell you soon, but this thing happened,” said Yoona, erased Jessica’s worries

“Anyway, we need to move,” said Luhan after checking something, seems like he sent some codes, “Hyoyeon Noona said they are moving away from this place.”

“Okay,” both Minjeong and Yoona nodded. Jessica comes inside to pick her stuff with Minjeong’s help before coming through the wood.

“I was wondering…” When they just climbed to the main road, Jessica asked, “Why did Kim Hyoyeon being so powerful behind you guys?”

“Her late father is Mr. Kim’s wingman, Mrs. Jung,” Luhan answered

“You can call me Noona. Minjeong and Yoona called me Unnie, don’t be too formal with me,” Jessica rolled her eyes, earning a soft laugh from Yoona.

After seems like one hour of walking, they arrived at the old gas station. Yoona talked with the security and handed pocket money before took the van

“We put it there to avoid suspicions,” said Winter when Yoona walked to the van, “Because it’s a big car, too visible if we brought it to the wood.”

“You guys were great at the strategy,” said Jessica, “I’m sure that’s why Taeyeon trust you.”

“Thank you, Unnie,” Minjeong smiled widely. Jessica learned from the younger girl that her eyes are sharp and cold, but her smile is warm. It reminded her of Taeyeon, who has the same feature.

“You are really look-alike with Taeyeon.”

“I heard that before numerous times,” Minjeong chuckled

*******

“You need to calm down,” Hyoyeon laughed over her master. Taeyeon was being so panic, walking around at her hideout. Not really a shelter because it placed in the countryside, near the beach.

“Why Luhan only sent us the code? We need to know the exact location,” Taeyeon frustrated over Luhan’s morse code

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter