chapter 7: its a choice

the subtle art of finding your missing piece
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is every subtlety in this world. It is the soft in a painting. The little music playing in the background in a café. The varied flowers that grow in the garden. And all the soft kisses here and there.

For all they know, love is subtle but strong. It is the comfortable silence. It is the uncertainty that brings tranquility. The rainbow after the storm. And the thing that keeps you up at night.

For love is every great thing. Love is a choice and it has always been within.

+

Ever since that expected-blurted-kind of-sudden confession, it has never been the same. When you’re given the right to do something freely, you don’t push back from doing so. You do it over and over, never getting tired. And probably, Yujin nor Wonyoung will ever get tired of loving each other more than life itself. For what they have right now is something that is so real, so gentle, so safe, so addicting. The love between them is their safe haven. Something they cherish, they keep close.

Surely, some people are more blessed that others in a way that life gets back on them in the greatest way and time possible. And Wonyoung is one of them. What are the odds of being roommates with the girl you like so much before and finding something that arises between the two of you that eventually became the thing you hold near and dear to you? What are the odds of falling in love and being loved too? It is a miracle? Work of magic? It’s just destiny. Legend has it that destiny makes way for soulmates to meet. For instance, Wonyoung meeting Yujin, her soulmate and Yujin meeting Wonyoung, her soulmate and falling in love in the midst of it all. And the rest is just the work of steady love.

+

Wonyoung, once and for all, is very very clingy. And clearly, today is one of those days where she just wants to lay in bed, or to be exact, lay on Yujin’s chest and listen to her heartbeat all day long and wrap her arms around her to prevent her from getting up.

“Wonyoungie, I know it’s a Saturday and you like longing around but I’m really really hungry, baby. I’ll just get a toast then I’ll be back in no time, please?” Yujin pleaded. Obviously, it was not going to  work when Wonyoung softly closed her eyes and tightened her grip around Yujin’s waist.

“No.” Wonyoung smiled wildly. Of course, Yujin went weak. It’s her smile, that smile that keeps her locked in after all. “Just a few more minutes, bubba. You’re really warm and I’m kind of cold so return the hug back right now.” “Geez, okay okay, I gotchu!” Yujin replied as she slowly pulled her body down to match Wonyoung’s level.

Yujin is always the bigger spoon in between the two, but right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter