The Accident

Life as his Temporarary Girlfriend

  Please listen to this song as you guys are reading  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=778IrQCPF0I&feature=related  please enjoy!!

Or this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2_Rerg6XRY  ( I couldn't decide which song suits this chapter!!)

 

No One POV.

 

Sungyeol accidentally bumped into Hoya in the hallway.But he ignored Hoya and run toward the elevator.

"Sungyeol!!" Hoya called out his name as he run after him.

"Damn!! Damn it" Sungyeol pushed the down button impatiently. * balli balli Please!!*

" Yah!! Stop it!" Hoya stood coldly beside the elevator. "it will be too late !! You won't make it."

Sungyeol continued to ignore Hoya and kept on pushing the button.

*Beep* the elevator opened slowly. Hoya jumped and blocked the elevator door.

"Get out !! Yah!!!" Sungyeol used all of his might to push Hoya out of the way, and even punched him a couple of times in the stomach, but he failed to do so. It seemed like Hoya had already make up his mind to go against Sungyeol.
Hoya returned sungyeol punches with a hard hit in the face of Sungyeol hoping to give him some senses. Sungyeol is now had his leg kneeled down on the ground. There is a dark sense of aura flowing around them two.

" I said it too late!" Hoya yelled at who is now kneeling down on the floor and staring back at Hoya with a look full of hatred. The elevator made another beep and closed shut.

Hoya took a big sign and thought everything is over but he was wrong. As soon Sungyeol found his balance and stood up and clicked the blood on his lips then he aimed for the stairs way.

* Aishhhh!!! That crazy guy!!!* Hoya run after Sungyeol.


He could hear his and Sungyeol heaviness and craziness breathing. They were breathing like bulls! Climbing those stairs is more tiring than 8 hours of practicing Hoya had to admit. As each more minute passed Hoya falling more behind. Love seemed to give Sungyeol the strength.

Hoya dragged his feet down on the 1st floor. He could hear his heart beats,*dugeun! dugeun!!* it almost could jumped out of his body from all the stairs. *How do SUngyeol still able to run like that ?* He questioned.

" Sungyeol !!" he saw his best friend run out the Wollim building front door and picked up his pace.

Sungyeol POV.

* jiyeon, please wait for me!!*
" TAXi!!" I waved my hand in the air "Taxi!! Taxi!" 

I looked down at my watch. *15 minutes to 8 pm*

"Sungyeol !!" Hoya was almost reaching up to me. I saw Hoya in the corner of my eyes. He looked half dead from trying to catch me.

" Have you ever thought of what JiYeon want??" he yelled out behind me. I started running again.

" Money and frame, I have it all. I could give her anything that she want." 

" She doesn't need your money or frame!! She is an independent girl! She doesn't want to buy her dreams with your money dude!!  She worked really hard for that scholarship and you know it!!" Hoya had reach his limit.

Hoya stopped with both his hands on his knee caps and with another deep sigh and screamed out to the main point "Are you that selfish Sungyeol? Do you really want her to give up all her hard works and dreams Just so she can stay with you!!??!"

My feet stopped, refused to run and I had to admit the truth. I heard Hoya yelling out my name again but Before I could turn around.

...??

Hoya Pov. 

I think my last sentence hit Sungyeol hard because Sungyeol suddenly stopped running and stood there in the middle of the busy street of Seoul.

" Beeps!! Beeps !! " a car honked at Sungyeol.

" Sungyeol!!!!!" I tried to warn him when I realized what was happening and run to Sungyeol. Unfortunately it was too late!
"beeeeeeeeeeeep!" the car hit Sungyeol body and he flew to the top of the roof of the car. His body rolled down the trunk and hit the ground.  I couldnt believe what i was seeing. Blood were dripping down from Sungyeol head. 

" Sung..yeol! sungyeo-ahl!" I finally found my words and run to where his motionless body lie. " Gwanchana ? Sungyeol ? Sungyeol-ah?  please!!"I sat down and embraced his cold, pale and unreponsive body to me . " Somebody help!!!" I yelled out to the people who were staring at us from the side walk. 

" Please hang in there Sungyeol" I whispered to Sungyeol ear. 

------------------------------------------------------------         -----------------      -----------------     ----------------------           -------------------------------------------------------------

Park JIYeon Pov. at the airport

" Annyeong" I turned back and waved goodbye to Tara for the last time. *So in the end the you won't come* ...*sighed* 

*What is wrong with me. I half hoped he would come, i would stay with him.* I know it is wierd, but some part of me was hoping that he would come. I shook the thoughts out of my head and stepped into the plane. *NO! no! This is my lifetime dream.*

" The plane with take off in 5 minutes" said the announcer as I found my seat next to the window and put on my seatbelt. Tears begun to form in my eyes again and I tied my hardest to keep it in. *snifted...mianhae oppa*

There was a painful heartache shot in my chest. I wasn't able to breathe for a sec or so. I grabbed my heart and felt it begun to beat faster. *Sungyeol* I thought to myself. 

Unclocked my seat belt and stood up. *Something is wrong! terribly wrong* I could feel it.

" Miss" the flight attendant ran out from the back of the room yelling at me " please take your seat." 

" I must leave now! " I tried to explain. 

" YOU can't leave now!! " The flight attendant said almost lossing her temper. "The plane is being taking off!!" 

" Arayo, but i must leave" I cried..." please understand miss, I must leave."

I was forced to take my seat in the end with tears rolling uncontrolably down to my cheeks. My heart ached so much, and it hurt for the rest time I was flying. 

 

 


Author notes:  Do you guys think this chapter is a litle bit confusing? I feel like it is. It would  be nice if you guys comment!