Memory of her faded...he cant remember.

Life as his Temporarary Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuLVaZyqk5Q&feature=channel&list=UL - this is a really nice song by noel called Leaving. hope you guys enjoy. :)

 

 

Third Person P.O.V

The next morning Hoya entered the room and the rest of Infinite immidately turned their attention to Hoya. There were a mixtures of expression in their eyes. Hoya could see happiness in their eyes, but somehow he could sense a sadness feeling hidden in their eyes.

"Oh! Hoya!" Sungyeol greeted happily while lying on his hospital bed.

Hoya was speechless, shocked when he heard the familiar voice. Tears began to fill in his eyes as he walk closer to Sungyeol.

"What the heck is all the long faces? You guys are crying like somebody has died!" Sungyeol said like there is nothing wrong for a second then give a soft smile. "So...someone mind telling me why am I lying in the hospital bed?"

Dongwoo and the rest of Infinite shared a moment of silence and gave each other the knowing glance.

" Fine. Araseo!" Sungyeol signed. "Stress finally got me huh?...Ow! Apa!" Sungyeol touched his head in pain, but managed to speak again, "did I faint during the Chaser and they put me in here?" Sungyeol asked with a bit of humor in his voice, but rest of Infinite were in no mood to laugh.

Sungyeol looked up at his leader, Sungyu expecting for an answer, but found himself staring at more tears that fell silently down their faces.

"Hyung?" Sungjung, the maknae whined, "you don't remember what happened yesterday?"

"That's exactly what I'm asking? What happened?" Sungyeol sounded a little annoyed now.

"Mianhae," Hoya sniffed as he retold the story, "yesterday, ifI didn't stop you from chasing Jiyeon, this probably wouldn't happened-

"WHo? Ji- what? Young? Why was I running after her?" Sungyeol made a face as if he was trying hard to remember.

"Jiyeon, your girlfriend...you don't remember?" Hoya asked surprised.

"NOThing! Aniya! Sungyeol rest well, otherwise we can't preform our comeback song. Sleep again!" Sunggyu commanded while shooting s to go outside.

Sungyeol who by now quite a confused look on his face, however he didn't' protest since he ruined their schedule. *The most I can do right now is sleep and get better.* with that thought made himself comfortable by huggign his pillow and slowly he fell asleep again.


"What happened to him? Why can't he remember her?" Hoya asked as soon as they closed the door.

"That's what we are trying to tell you," L told Hoya.

"Huh?" Hoya asked cluelessly.

"We spoke to the doctors before you come, they said IT happens...patients who injured their head tend to forget many things. The doctors said that he was very fortunate to remember his who he is and who we are." Sungyu explained.

"Oetokhae?" Sungjung said not knowing that Hoya was thinking of the same thing.

"Don't mention her name until he fully recover. Okay?!" Sungyu told s. L and Woohuyn nodded quietly. "I think is is for the best."


 

AN: hehe, I finally updated! sorry! :(

I actually wrote this chapter along time ago, but didnt have time to type it in and updated.

Don't worry much because you will appear in the next chapter! :)

Enjoy  reading so far?