That name again

Life as his Temporarary Girlfriend

This is a really nice song from Infinite, its called Fixed Star. In case you guys haven't heard it yet please check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6kfPUCZXY . Hope you'll enjoy this short update.>.< . :). :D

 

Sungyeol P.O.V
It was saturday evening, exactly a week when I got home from the hospital. Today we were supposed to appear on a talk show. But my head was hurting wildly so Hyung Manager told me to stay in our dome and rest.

I heard Apink is gonna be there too. I suddenly felt jealous of Infinite because I know they are enjoying the talk show right now at this moment.

"This is boring!" I said to myself as I counting every second of the clock. "Aish!!! This is really boring!!"

I touched my head, but it didn't hurt as much as before. *Whatever,* I thought and decided to get my jacket. I put on my hoodie and headed out the dorm.

"Wow!" I smiled as I walking in the busy night market. The smell of different food I spotted is making me hungry. I actually haven't been out since along time, and it fell great to breath the fresh air again.

stock-footage-seoul-south-korea-april-se

I looked around me, worrying if someone might recognize me. But luckily it seemed like they were too busy to bother to look at me. There were many couples, walking around, holding hands and enjoying their meals.

I took a bite out of some sore of meat on the stick that and just ordered. And amazing it tasted in my mouth. I felt a sudden guilt rushing in my throat as I swallow it. I wondered how the members are doing. Then a thought come to me. Shoulh I order something for my members?

I spoted a Bulgori store ahead and smile come across my face. I knew the member would love me.

 

"Ahjuma" I asked friendly at the woman who is currently preoccupied at her customers' orders. "Can I get a pound of this please?" I pointed at the hot yummy, steamy bulgori.

" Araseo. Jakuman." she turned her head inside the store, "Jiyeon-ah! can you help me!" she yelled.

"Dae, I'm coming!" a young girl called out. She has really fair skin color, long wavy hair that reflected the night light. Her eyes were glowing as she looked at me.  

"Can I help you with your order?" she asked me warmly with a soft smile. But I was too distracted by her name. Jiyeon? I thought I heard this name somewhere.

"Annyeong, anyeong?" she waved her hand in front of my face and accidentaly knocked my hoodie down.

I realized what happended and quickly put my hoodie back on before anyone could recognize who I am.

"Sungyeol?" she asked in a surprise voice.

My mouth slightly made an arkward twisted. She seemed to understand that I don't want fan to recognize me because she gave me a little nod.

"Can I get a pound of this?" I blurted out, hoping to distract her front whatever she was thinking.

She looked as if she hestitated for a second when my hood was down, but then she smile again.

" that would be $12.00 please" she handed the bag to me.

" Oh!" I handed the cash to her. Her hands were very undeniably warm despite of the temperature right now.

"Gamsahamida, please enjoy the food." Jiyeon stated and turned her attention to her next costumer next to me. "Can I help you?"

 

 


First of all, mianhae. *bow, bow*

I know I haven't update for a really really long time. Its alright if you hate me. My junior year was really crazy guys, clubs, SAT, AP exams. I struggled in a few of my classes. "excuses, excuses" yeah I know. I'm a bit dispointing in myself too.

But it almost summer. I'll try to update more. I promise. Please anticipate in my fanfic. Many thanks to you guys patience and supports.

Please comments and subscribe to my story. :)