Missing you

Life as his Temporarary Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3kX63qPr5M, this is a really really nice song. Jayesslee - Officially Missing you. If you having heard it just it out. I'm sure you'll fall in love with this song. HEHE :)

 

SUNGYEOL Pov.

The way back to the dome was dark. Cold and dark. Anyhow I managed to get home safe and sound. Stepping on the front steps, I unlocked the door and walked into our living room. To my surprise the first thing I saw was Sungyu hyung anger face, his eyes were fixed on me. Before I could say anything

“Where were you? How come you didn’t pick up the phone when I called you? Do you know how many time I called you, huh? Why didn’t you pick up your phone.” Sungyu threw his temper at me. His eyes were on fires I afraid if I stared back at him for too long it might burn my eyes too. So I looked away.

I touched my pant pocket and realized that I didn’t bring my cell phone.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized sincerely under my breath. “I only went out to get some fresh air.” I explained to them.

“I brought you bulgori!” I threw in the bait hoping maybe this will lessen his anger.

“Food!” the members said cheerfully and opened the bag.

“Ohh!” Woohyun sang as he apparently ran as fast as he could upon hearing there was food from his bedroom out, “FOOODDD! I smell food!” He joined the members sniffing the bag, which was being open by Dongwoo.

“Aish. Next time. BRING your cellphone.” Sungyu warned. But he too, quickly went over the bag of food on the table.

“So how is it?” I asked although I already know the obvious answer to that.

“It’s delicious.” L replied using his chopsticks to pick of another piece of meat. 

“Thanks Sungyeol” the members sang harmonically.

What I meant was how was the show that they went too, with Apink as guests. But I was too tired to ask them again. I gave him a nod and smile. “You’re welcome.”

“Thank you.” WOohyu said.

“Gomooh for the food.”

I close the door behind me and climbed on my bed. I let out a long sign. Attempting to retire for the day I closed my eyes.  Depression was settling in as I lied there on my bed.

An hour past.

An hour and a half past, Hoya and Sungyeol came in the room and went to their bed.

Two hours past.  I heard them snoring below me and across from me.

The last time I looked at the time it was 2:30pm. I still lied in bed, pretending to be sleep. Tired yes, but not sleepy at all. I thought about the girl that I saw this evening. The girl that had a warm girl, long wavy brown hair, the girl that sold me the bad of bulgori. The girl by the name of Jiyeon.

And so I twisted, and I turned myself around facing Sungjungie on the opposite bad, who appearently was playing with his big, white furry bear stuffed animal.

“Sungjung?” I whispered across.

“”Sungyeol hyung!” He replied in a normal room voice.

I looked below Sungjung bed and saw Hoya sleeping peacefully, so I continued.

“Jiyeon…Last time when I was in the hospital you guys mentioned that name.”I paused thinking that this was a bad idea, “I mean…I was wondering who she was,..you guys acted as she was someone who was deeply important to me and-”

“”Jiyeon? She was your girlfrie--!” he grapsed and stopped playing with his stuffed bear as he just remember something very important.

“She’s what?” I asked as if my ears didn’t quite followed what the words that flew out of his mouth. “My girlfriend?!”

I knew my memory wasn’t as good as before, and definitely not so good after I got home from the hospital, but this…I never recall of having a girlfriend before. I found the idea of me having a girlfriend very unrealistic.

“HAha!” I chuckled, thinking that this was a joke.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I wasn’t suppose to tell you this.” Sungjung said looking very apathetic in the very dim light.

I think he was serious. I mean he looked dead serious to me.

So I asked, “I thought we weren’t allowed to date.”

He put his bear down and covered his face in the blanket, “Ah- what a tired day, I am so sleepyyy.” He forced out a yarn, “Goodnight!” with that he made himself comfortable and snuggled into his stuffed animals.

“Sungjung! Yah!” angrily, I threw my pillow at him. “Tell me!” I demanded.

He exhaled forcefully before turning his face to me. “We aren’t allow to date,” he began talking, “But you guys dated…that’s secretly. Please don’t tell them I told you this. Don’t tell Sungyu. Jebal? Huh?”

He sounded very convincing, which was making me even more curious than ever.

“Why don’t they want me to remember her?” I asked.

“Come one, spill it out,” he seemed unwilling to tell me, “Sungjung if you don’t tell me I’ll make sure to ask Sungyu hyung, and if he asks how I come to know about her, I’ll say that you told me. And do you know how scary hyung can be?” I said half threateningly, half pleadingly.

It took him a few moment to think but he decided to tell me, “I think it’s better to just forget about her hyung, and anyhow what if you guys create a scandal?” He was either lying or nervous about my threat to him because his voice was about an octave higher.

*Scandal?*

*Scandal?* My relationship with her was strong enough to become a scandal if the secret is out? That could only mean 1 thing.

Did I really love her that much? How come my heart can’t remember this love?

I squinted my eyes shut, trying to remember her, really really trying to remember her. But nothing. It’s all empty, dark and empty. My head hurt, I shook the pain away.

“I can’t remember Sungjung-ah. Why? Why?” I whispered just a little above my breath.

Silence. And more silence followed. I thought he was sleeping but then he replied.

“Sometimes painful memories are better forgotten,” he advised sleepily, “night.” 

But I don’t want to forget. I want to remember.

The image of Jiyeon played and replayed in a very blurrily manner in my head. I tossed and turned and finally able to force myself into sleep.

Jiyeon, whoever you are, whereever you are right now. Are you thinking of me, like I'm thinking of you? 

Are you dreaming of me? Or are you having a sleepless night like me?

Jiyeon, whoever you are... I miss you. 

 

 


 

A/N: How is this chapter? I really would appreciate if you guys comments. I update again every three subcribers. So please subscribe of you didn't.

        That it for now. Annyeong . :) .